Page 1 of 14 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: Gods Head Emblems!!

Exclamation Gods Head Emblems!!

Okay, I can see there's a lot of pent up demand for these. I want them as well. Based on the proven high quality of the S-55 emblems (see other thread for pics), I am confident that Car Motorsports will deliver Gods Heads badges that will bowl us over.

Here's the catch. CM is not going to produce the GH emblems if they think that there's no market for them. Simple economics - they don't want to shell out the investment and get stuck with a lot of emblems that don't sell.

I think they will sell, and that this will be their most popular Marauder item.

So, here's what I recommend. Send and email to Car Motorsports and tell them you want to buy the GH emblems when they are ready. Tell them how many you want, too, so they can gauge how many people are interested in.

I wouldn't be opposed to doing something like with the Mac and Marty fender badges, where a minimum number needed to be reached before the order was submitted, but then, I don't run their company. I do think that a good show of interest will encourage them to send them to production and release them for sale.

Email Rich or Alan at car@carmotorsports.com

God's Head Badges

Wive a goodie.

Email could not find host.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowell
    Email could not find host.
    Hmm, let me check it. I have a secondary email, but this is the one listed on their business card and web site.

Edit: Email sent from both the link on their web site and from the link above, and has not bounced back. Stay tuned.
    Last edited by Donny Carlson; 07-30-2005 at 07:35 PM.

I will email them tonight! I wonder if the can do a GH w/ a frontal view... The full face.... with a >:-{ look would be kewl..

EDIT: Email sent
    Last edited by Defyant; 07-30-2005 at 08:01 PM.

11.98 @ 115 mph
    "Comfort, Class and Hair on Fire Performance."

From their website:
    The best way to contact us is by sending us an email at CAR@carmotorsports.com .... *TO PURCHASE CALL TOLL FREE: 1-877-FOR-CARZ (1-877-367-2279) or 1-877-4MY-CARZ (1-877-469-2279)**IN ATLANTA CALL: 678-574-4298**TO FAX CALL: 770-486-6886*Postal address CARMotorsports, PMB 346 2774 N. Cobb Pkwy, Suite 109
    Kennesaw, GA 30152
    Electronic mail General Information: CAR@carmotorsports.com

However
    I have info on someone who DOES make emblems for a living.
    From what I hear these are the "go-to" guys when it comes to making custom emblems... Give it a look...
    http://www.motorheadjewelry.com

Since these have NOT been or being made yet by Car Motorsports. Maybe we should ask someone who actually does this thing for a living to make them.

Should someone be a central point of contact for this ?

Master Chief, United States Navy, Retired
    2004MM, Black, Built 02/14/04
    32 Ford 5 Window Highboy (I Built)
    Cover Truck (56 Big Window Chevy)Truckin Mag. Featured in Street Rodder Mag (48 Custom Panel), Shown in Rod n Custom, Featured in Goodguys Gazette (38 Ford Coupe) and on Cover.

Are we talking about something to replace the Polish waterfall on the grill and trunk lid?

Quote Originally Posted by texascorvette
    Are we talking about something to replace the Polish waterfall on the grill and trunk lid?
    Yes ..........

Cover Truck (56 Big Window Chevy)Truckin Mag. Featured in Street Rodder Mag (48 Custom Panel), Shown in Rod n Custom, Featured in Goodguys Gazette (38 Ford Coupe) and on Cover.

Count me in ...

Canada calling, I'm interested
    MM03 , black (Is there any other color?)
    Trilogy # 120
    Zainoed
    JLT CAI

Okay, this is not helping.

I appreciate the information about Motorhead Jewelry. They could do this work, I am sure. But, unless somebody is willing to take the lead, put up the money for setup and other fees, contact them, supply them with artwork, etc, etc, etc, then all this "me too" stuff is just drawing attention away from a source that has already done all the preproduction work on this emblem.

This thread is here to convince Car Motorsports to go ahead and produce the emblem they've already designed. If you are interested in buying such an emblem, then TELL THEM by sending an email. Posting a reply here is not gonna get it done, and jumping on the band wagon for another source is not gonna help.

CAR@carmotorsports.com this email address works.

Thumbs up GodsHead Emblem.....

Quote Originally Posted by Donny Carlson
    This thread is here to convince Car Motorsports to go ahead and produce the emblem they've already designed. If you are interested in buying such an emblem, then TELL THEM by sending an email.
    CAR@carmotorsports.com this email address works.
    Thanks Donny, just sent them an e-mail on my interest for the GodsHead Emblem, will purchase the S-55 Emblem this week.
    Carlos
    '03 Marauder 300A
    • Built 8-23-02
    • TRADED IN

I just emailed them. If they are chrome plated metal and not insanely expensive, I plan to buy a set.

Quote Originally Posted by texascorvette
    I just emailed them. If they are chrome plated metal and not insanely expensive, I plan to buy a set.
    Ditto....Email sent.
    2020 Ford Ranger STX DFI Turbo 2.3L 10 speed Auto
    2017 Ford Fusion Sport DFI Twin Turbo 2.7L V6 6 speed Auto (14.000 ET bone stock in 82 degree heat)
    1985 Mustang GT 5.0 Hatchback 4bbl 5 speed manual (525 HP 363 Dart block/AFR heads with Magnum 6 speed in the works)
    1984 Mustang GT 2.3 Turbo Convertible FI. 5 speed manual
    1966 427 Cobra (ERA) 468 all Aluminum FE 2x4bbl 5 speed manual

SOLD : 2003 Mercury Marauder FI. 4 speed Auto
    w/Crower Cams & Springs, +1mm SS valves, mild port job on the cylinder heads.
    Extrude honed intake w/PHP spacer.
    Kooks Headers w/2.5" High Flow Cats & X-Pipe, Magnaflow mufflers, OEM tailpipes w/Megs Tips
    B&M Trans cooler w/fan, Level 10 Shift Kit, Art Carr Hughes Deep Sump Trans Pan,
    SVO Rearend Girdle, Redline Gear lube; OEM 3.55s
    'Real Gauges' + matching Trans Temp, Oil Temp, Water Temp, Fuel Pressure, Vacuum/Boost Gauge
    Built: 10/15/02 Bought: 12/16/02 Sold: 10/15/18

Ttt..........

Page 1 of 14 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread Information