I just wanted to take the time and tell you what we have seen on dyno with the Marauder, with my chip the knock sensor sensitivity is turned up, if you run 91 or less octane in these cars the car will not make power, if you run 93 octane or higher the car will rock, I am talking a 60 HP difference, I have had one complaint on this chip he said the car just felt like it was holding back from 2/3 at WOT and after talking to him and checking his chip its nothing more than octane if you plan on running any thing less than 91 octane in this car don't bother with a chip, and if you run 87 in this car with no chip and get sever spark knock or detonation, you will take out a piston. Now the up date on the drive shafts Logan got the very first one and it had an OEM yoke in it, the company making these bought after market yokes and they were to long so they are now ordering Ford OEM yokes this will push the price up by 30.00 not to bad, so I have not posted in awhile I will try more often the 04 Marauder was tested out in AZ and has a beefed up tranny, and small refinements.

Dennis