Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trolls?

Trolls?

BlueThunderPerf

Marauder131

detroitmercury

Can the mods please check into these identities (trolls?) and deal with them accordingly.

I'll never understand the effort put forth by certian people. To go through so much effort to concoct a bogus identity and mislead this community is a clear indication of a conflicted mind.

These three come around here with one off and/or high performance Marauders and seem to dodge the simple questions.

Last edited by DEFYANT; 01-02-2006 at 09:47 AM.

11.98 @ 115 mph
    "Comfort, Class and Hair on Fire Performance."

ncmm
    '04 Silver Birch MM 300A, build date:03/11/04, bought new 10/04 traded 8/08, 27k miles,

'04 Silver Birch MM 300A, build date:12/23/03, bought used 3/16/12, 24k miles
    113k miles as of 8/21/19. . .

update. . . sold 11/5/2019, 116k miles

Visit My Old Gallery

Yes, please.
    2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo-White
    2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo-Silver
    2011 Ford Fusion SE

Retired 2003 Mercury Marauder/Trilogy 054
    Retired 2004. 13.00 on Nitrous safely tuned by Alt Auto.

Arrow Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by DEFYANT
    BlueThunderPerf

Marauder131

detroitmercury

Can the mods please check into these identities (trolls?) and deal with them accordingly.

I'll never understand the effort put forth by certian people. To go through so much effort to concoct a bogus identity and mislead this community is a clear indication of a conflicted mind.

These three come around here with one off and/or high performance Marauders and seem to dodge the simple questions.

I believe 1 & 3 might be, but #2 is not.
    (#6178 in black per FPIC)
    Call 1-800-FORD-788 and press "1". Have the last 6 of your VIN handy. You will get the numbers for FREE. You'll pay $$$ for the certificate.

MM traded in 8/9/13 @ 128909 miles. It was fun for almost 8 years. I met airmercpun on 1/17/14. He was the new owner of my former ride. -Now gone.

Update: back in the game with a late build 03 GMGS with some MM add ons like Escape audiophile radio w/Sirius sat radio, rear sway bar, catback exhaust, and header panel.

Rest In Peace:
    Alex "Marauderboi" Vachon 3/2/92-8/13/10
    Paula Babineau 1/9/67-8/2/11
    Rex Weinbender
    Peter

See my garage file for part numbers and whatnot.

IMHO, this site- the members that I chat with- and the ones that I now Hang with- are like my 2nd family. There is such an ongoing welcome feeling here that even members who don't or no longer own the MM can feel.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyLPita
    I may agree with you, but why do you say so? I'm fairly sure he's from Canada, and there may be a language complication that makes his responses read differently, but that is a maybe. You seem sure, why?

BlueThunderPerf

Marauder131

detroitmercury

Even veteran members dodge simple questions at times.

Remember when we all signed up? Only a valid email address is required. No additional proof of identity is demanded. We don't even require a location, though it's always helpful.

For some, it's intentional and a game. For others, they may not be Internet or Forum savvy. They stand or fall on their responses to our questions. They either disappear or come and hang with us as we get to know each other.

If they are trolls, y'all are handling the job well. If they aren't trolls, they'll eventually provide the "proof" to get us on board, or disappear because we pulled the Welcome Mat. There's nothing Moderators can do since they're not violating Board policy.

Forum Rules
    Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of MercuryMarauder.net Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of MercuryMarauder.net Forums, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of MercuryMarauder.net Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyLPita
    Let's give the man the benefit of the doubt...
    New Marauder owners are not exactly growing on trees...
    ~Jim

2004 Mercury Marauder SB

I'd say Marauder131 has shown us he's legit. give him a break

Quote Originally Posted by jimlam56
    Ummm...Okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Skiordie53
    I'd say Marauder131 has shown us he's legit. give him a break
    Right behind you on this one.... It's our nature to be slightly skeptical when we hear something out of "the norm," this "norm" we created ourselves. It peeks our curiosity. We've become such a solid, cohesive group here (well, most of the time), that we're more eager to jump to conclusions. Marauder131's odometer shot backs up his statement.

Marauder131: please pardon our inquisition.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forum...8&d=1136230301

Quote Originally Posted by jimlam56
    New Marauder owners are not exactly growing on trees...
    ok, let's do that

welcome aboard Marauder131
    ncmm
    '04 Silver Birch MM 300A, build date:03/11/04, bought new 10/04 traded 8/08, 27k miles,

'04 Silver Birch MM 300A, build date:12/23/03, bought used 3/16/12, 24k miles
    113k miles as of 8/21/19. . .

update. . . sold 11/5/2019, 116k miles

Visit My Old Gallery

Happy belated birthday Charlie!

Currently Marauderless but looking

Time will tell I guess.

Mary, I was only concerned for the site overall. Misleading post or threads are useless.

You guys say give Mr. Marauder 131 some slack? Ok, hes got it - for now.

11.98 @ 115 mph
    "Comfort, Class and Hair on Fire Performance."

Time will tell I guess. Mary, I was only concerned for the site overall. Misleading post or threads are useless. You guys say give Mr. Marauder 131 some slack? Ok, hes got it - for now.
    I can handle that too. First impressions, eh?

If Charlie and I were standing side by side looking at this scenario like a common street stop, we would agree that the driver's pockets are clean, and his story (while kind of off center) is cool.

Say one more wrong word, and everyone gets cuffed and we'll be "pulling seats". Am I right, Charlie?

Mary, I was only concerned for the site overall. Misleading post or threads are useless.
    Not at all a problem, Charlie, and I agree. Trolls expose themselves sooner or later, so a little help hastens the process. We also don't want to offend N00bs with good intentions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information