Thread: New options availability update

Exclamation New options availability update

Straight from Mercury HQ, here's the latest scoop.

WJ, your sales guy was right on the new stuff.

Pearl Blue, the moonroof and slate interior will be orderable as of December 2nd, 2002.

That's the date that's been set in stone.

WJSOLOMON Guest

Re: New options availability update

Originally posted by Logan:Straight from Mercury HQ, here's the latest scoop. WJ, your sales guy was right on the new stuff. Pearl Blue, the moonroof and slate interior will be orderable as of December 2nd, 2002.
    That's the date that's been set in stone. "

With 60 days out to drop in at the Dealer, looks like sometime in February '03 for the Deliveries.

You'd think it's because of the current "Heavy" Dealers' Inventory, that the New Model Production has been so delayed?

60 days? Depends on when yours is manufactured.

It's typically 10-14 days from the time the car hit's gate release to the time it arrives at the dealership.

So, If you're one of the first off the line, you could drive it home for Christmas...

WJSOLOMON Guest
    Originally posted by Logan:"60 days? Depends on when yours is manufactured. It's typically 10-14 days from the time the car hit's gate release to the time it arrives at the dealership.So, If you're one of the first off the line, you could drive it home for Christmas... "

My Dealer is saying that if the Plant will not allow him to send in my Sold Order until sometime in December, with the 60 Day Turn-Around Time from my first MM, and facturing the Christmas / New Years Holidays in that the place is down, I don't look for the new one much before February.

Having said all of that, the Closer it is to New Years, the Happier that I'll be!

:p

I'd be all over him on December 2nd then...

WJSOLOMON Guest
    Originally posted by Logan:"I'd be all over him on December 2nd then... "

They've already sort'a hinted that they think it's MUCH to early for me to have pitched my Tent on their Parking Lot. I told them that if I couldn't place my Replacement Order before too much longer, that things could get uglier than my Tent sticking out of the back end of the Yellow Pontiac Astex that I've arranged to use.

(Actually, the Pontiac Dealer is Paying ME to keeo this Ugly Cow off of HIS lot for as long as I can, so his people can take a breather, from all of the Employees and potential Customers who end up rolling on the Show Room Floor and Parking Lot, whenever their Eyes catch this Alien Abor _ _ _ _!)

Could Happen!

:p

Thread Information