Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spoiler Part Number

Exclamation Spoiler Part Number

The Dealer available rear spoiler for the marauder is orderable.

Here's the part numbers available through your local parts counter:

2W7Z-5444210-AAA (primed)
    2W7Z-5444210-AAB (black painted)

Question Has anybody seen one?

Has anyone actually seen one of the spoilers? I have seen a picture but it is hard to tell perspective from a single photo... I would appreciate the url if anyone knows where to look for more photos...

Thanks,
    Wayne

I'm going to order one today, so we'll see hopefully shortly.

let us know

I saw an aftermarket one installed on a marauder yesterday when i went to the dealer. It looked sharp! Ill wait for the merc. part though. Can you let us know how much the total is, and please post pictures!? Thanks alot.

Dave

Secrt.agent man Guest
    The new Marauder brochures have several pictures with the wing. Looks to be a low profile wrap around design.

Brochures?? Brochures?? You got one?? I already have my Jacket but not a brochure... My saleman is waiting for them to come in so I can get one from him when he hoards a bunch...kind of late but I would like one for my files anyway...

I see they seem to be scarce enough someone is selling them on E-bay for $5.00, minimum bid, plus shipping...and they are getting bidders...
    Wayne

Pleasant Hill Ca. - across the bay from San Francisco.

Cool Spoiler

Ordered mine today. Should be 2 wks. and then I will either have Diablo Linc. Mer. install it or myself if it's a piece of cake to do.

Warren B.
    Last edited by warren; 09-11-2002 at 05:13 PM.

Secrt.agent man Guest
    Go to www.mercuryvehicles.com and order a free brochure from them. Mine arrived in approx 1 week.

JFB Guest
    There is a spoiler made by Rousch eng. that is even nicer looking than the factory spoiler. Mercury originally had it on their prototype Marauders, and it looked great, but the brake light height did not meet some federal standard that we probably don't care about anyway. It was on a MM the factory brought to our IMOA show in Mich. in July.

Arrow call ROUSH at 1 800-59-ROUSH for availability!

Unfortunately the Roush spoilers are no longer available (I think, to be sure call Eric at Roush at 1 800-59-ROUSH and ask him for sure, tell him Russ at JerseyVics send ya)

Eric from Roush e-mailed me and just about all other Panther Platform web site owners asking to help him sell the remainder of parts left over from the Bondurant Driving School Cobra Vics.... they had 6 bumper covers (95 style cobra R bumper piece that goes over the Vic bumper) and 25 rear spoilers.

I posted about this on all boards and the front bumper covers were gone in like two or three weeks. Two of my friends send me pictures of the thing on their cars already, so it was popular. The spoilers also went quick but there were more of them. I e-mailed Kenny Brown to see if they were interested in the Roush spoilers and got no response from them, but Roush e-mailed me saying that they sold all of them in one shot, so someone big had to step up and buy them since they were $375 apiece.

well, hope that helps. I personaly like the Marauder spoiler because it creates a hole for the air to go thru, the Roush spoiler was like a lip on the edge of the trunk lid, Nascar style I guess.

--Russ

Talking damn, why no one posts pix anymore???

I'm a huge fan of pictures so I wonder why no one posted anything yet to illustrate this spoiler thing.... here's what I got.

ROUSH spoiler:

ROUSH bumper lip:

on the car.

off the car.

--Russ

PS. pictures courtesy of Chino (2001 Kenny Brown Panther P2 owner) taken at the Dream Cruise 2002 and Eric (2002 Crown Vic SAP V10 Galaxie owner) taken at his garage before install.

Crown Vic Guest
    Price for the spoiler?

Crown Vic Guest
    Oooops....I see it...lol.

ntrcptr99 Guest
    Crapola, I wanted to nabv one of them Roush spoilers formyVic guess I will end up with the Marudr version then.

Originally posted by ntrcptr99
    Crapola, I wanted to nabv one of them Roush spoilers formyVic guess I will end up with the Marudr version then.
    I thought you bought one when I posted about it on CVN.... you should really call Eric and see if he still has one.

--Russ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information