Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MCM Group Purchase Information Read-Only Post - Link Included To Order

MI2QWK4U Guest

MCM Group Purchase Information Read-Only Post - Link Included To Order

A few of us are considering contacting a company for some coil cover buttons and oil fill cap.

These are the billet coil cover buttons:

This is the Oil Cap Cover-note saying and polished or brushed finish:

Here is the scoop....on the oil cap cover, we would have them replace the MOTOR OIL lettering with MOTOR CITY lettering on the top of the piece, so it would say MOTOR CITY MARAUDERS....cool eh? So you can get them customized as follows.....
    -MOTOR OIL MAUAUDER
    -SUPERCHARGED MARAUDER
    -MOTOR CITY MARAUDER

You can get them brushed or polished. If you are interested, post up with what you are interested in, and I will contact the maker directly. His work comes highly recommended by several Members. Regular price is $45 for the oil cap cover, $40 for a set of Coil Cover Buttons.

This badge is also available to Motor City members.

This is what I need from you......
    If anyone in the Motor City Marauder club is interested in this, please follow the link below to the main thead on the topic on the MCM forums. Ordering information, including prices, customizing, and availability will be posted there. There will soon be additional Billet pieces for us if we like something I ran by him today!

Last edited by MI2QWK4U; 03-04-2006 at 10:52 AM.

MI2QWK4U Guest
    Logan doesnt have a problem with this post, so it has been reopened. It was designed for the Michigan crew and for now those are the only orders being taken. Keep comments civil and to the point.

Ill give you 50$ for the coil cover buttons. I really need some for my coil covers.
    RIP 03 Procharged Marauder/FIT Kit #3.
    New Toy: 2001 Mustang GT built motor, heads, cams, and a Procharger D1sc. 539rwhp 457rwtq 11.5@125 on stock rear end and bald drag radials.

bigslim Guest
    Thanks Dave. I'm in.

MI2QWK4U Guest
    Guys, what do you think about these? I was asked for your input....

Last edited by MI2QWK4U; 09-03-2006 at 11:53 PM.

bigslim Guest
    Depends on the price. They would have to be the right price for me to make a change from the ones I already have.

Quote Originally Posted by MI2QWK4U
    It was designed for the Michigan crew and for now those are the only orders being taken.
    Why do you keep deleting my posts rather then answering to them? I do not feel this is a fair action. If you feel that you are doing nothing wrong to the MM community as a whole by excluding most of the members of this board simply because they are not from Motor City then why delete my posts? Is it against some rules to speak of my disappointment of being excluded?

bigslim Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Shora
    Why do you keep deleting my posts rather then answering to them? I do not feel this is a fair action. If you feel that you are doing nothing wrong to the MM community as a whole by excluding most of the members of this board simply because they are not from Motor City then why delete my posts? Is it against some rules to speak of my disappointment of being excluded?
    I think that he is trying not to start something here. Afterall, it is posted in the MCM forum and it does say MCM members only on this deal. Maybe someone else here will take this and organize a group buy for the rest of the folks. Maybe you can contact the vendor and get something going.

I do know that Dave does not want to get involved with taking orders, sorting orders, and shipping orders around the U.S. With our group here we can give each member their stuff without shipping to them.

Quote Originally Posted by bigslim
    I do know that Dave does not want to get involved with taking orders, sorting orders, and shipping orders around the U.S. With our group here we can give each member their stuff without shipping to them.
    That make sense. Thanks for clearing that up. I will contact Dave and see if he would be kind enough to give us the vendor's information.

Buy the way, the new coil covers being offered have nothing on yours (the ones you currently have.)

bigslim Guest
    That make sense. Thanks for clearing that up. I will contact Dave and see if he would be kind enough to give us the vendor's information.

Buy the way, the new coil covers being offered have nothing on yours (the ones you currently have.)
    Thanks! You have a PM.

I'd be very interested in purchasing the coil cap covers and the oil cap cover w/o the Motor City writing.

Larry Staunton
    larrystaunton@cox.net

Wow, that's cool Dave.

Nice job!
    Last edited by martyo; 03-06-2006 at 08:57 AM.

Nice coil covers, but I still like my "Powered by Ford" ones......
    “When you can’t make them see the light, make them feel the heat.”
    Ronald Regan

"The only way to deal with the Islamic State - these blood thirsty, blood-drunken, terrorists -
    is to kill them, keep on killing them, until you kill the last one, then you kill his pet goat."

Lt. Colonel Ralph Peters

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
    "I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes, if you **** with me, I'll kill you all"
    General James Mattis

MI2QWK4U Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MI2QWK4U
    Logan doesnt have a problem with this post, so it has been reopened. It was designed for the Michigan crew and for now those are the only orders being taken. Keep comments civil and to the point.
    Actually I did have a detailed response in the thread originally addressing who the offer is for and why its only limited to MCM members.
    One or two members complained to Logan about being left out. So until I had a ruling from Logan on the matter, I deleated all the posts in this thread, including mine, and closed it with the link to the MCM website.
    Upon talking to Logan, he said that if our club wants to produce items specific for our club, its ok with him. So I re opened this thread and here we are.
    Basically, this is a local club thing, pure and simple. The group buy will result in the package being sent to one location, and us delivering them to each other when we meet up for dinner or events, if I have 40 orders for folks across the country, I would have to package up their stuff and mail it out, and that isnt going to happen....make sense? Logan concured that if a local club wants to undertake somehting like this, more power to them. Its not meant to exclude anyone for any reason other than they arent members of our club. That is why I am not taking orders from anyone that isnt a member of the MCM, period. The person we are negotiating with for our deal isnt a vendor on this site, so that is why we arent broadcasting contact information, which may upset paying vendors on this site, I wont break the rules that way.
    This is a simple case of trying to hook up my guys with some cool looking crap at a great price. I wont apologize for it and really dont care what members think, I dont tell you what to to do in your regional club forums.
    As for moderating this forum? I was the moderator in this forum from the day I asked Logan to create it a couple of years ago, as such I will moderate it any way I see fit.

Why dont you post this at
    motorcitymarauders.com.
    You guys created your own web site for yourselves. Why would you post this MCM exclusive offer in number 48 font HERE?
    You are obviously rubbing something in someones faces, which happens to be everyone besides the MCM crew.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information