Thread: Major Question

Major Question

Well if you havent been reading my post here, here is an update. Back in january someone backed up into me and left a small scratch on the bumper, soon after that the paint wore off on the left side door and pillar leaving round white marks about 1 inch in diameter, earlier this month crazy lady keyed my hood and also looks like stabbed it with her keys and left some deep chips in the paint and last month one of her grand kids scratched my rear bumper with his bike, she laughed and yelled at me when I asked her to watch her kids. And just this saturday someone hit my car while parked at kroger, looks like prolly with there door, made a nice verticle scratch on my right side passenger door.

So here are my options as it bugs me WAY to much to see my car like this. Should I goto a ford dealership and ask for a repaint, Should i ask the insurance company to cover it since part was vandalizm?, Or should i repaint it myself since i have some previous car paint work(on a dirt track latemodel). I mean, my front bumper, hood, left side door and quarter panel, rear bumper and right side passenger door all have scratches on them.
    2003a Black Marauder- Procharged, Cobra exaustmanifold, Flowmaster 40s, 4.10s, Widend rear rims and other stuff.
    2003a Black Marauder- Nitrous, SCT tune, Detroit TruTrac with ford 4.10s, JLT CAI Totaled in storm 6-18-09
    2003 Yamaha R1

The insurance will charge a deductible PER INCIDENT. At the end of the day, you won't get any money out of them.

If Ford owes you a repaint, you may be able to work it out that you do the body work and bring it in primered. The whole car has to be sanded before paint anyways.

If it was me, I'd start doinf the body work and cover each worked area in black primer. I'd be savin my pennies and looking for a shop BY WORD OF MOUTH to get a repaint and work with me on the primered spots.

Good luck.
    Magindat: (majin-dat) Imagine That.
    2013 Ford Taurus SHO

Lemonade - living with Fruit Punch - in Blackmobile's Garage...
    FIT Procharger Kit #31 - 3.7 pulley - 9 PSI
    World's first BLOW THRU ProCharged Marauder - Reinhart Tuned

boi

I'd check with your insurance company. BTW, did you file a police report when the crazy lady keyed your MM or her kids scratched your bumber? I would have.
    Then you could have gotten her insurance company to cover some of the refinish / repaint.
    “When you can’t make them see the light, make them feel the heat.”
    Ronald Regan

"The only way to deal with the Islamic State - these blood thirsty, blood-drunken, terrorists -
    is to kill them, keep on killing them, until you kill the last one, then you kill his pet goat."

Lt. Colonel Ralph Peters

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
    "I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes, if you **** with me, I'll kill you all"
    General James Mattis

Geeze, and I thought I had bad luck with cars. Some people are such Mofos.
    White Lightning Kiarauder:
    2011 Kia Forte EX Minisculus Pimpmobilius Extremus
    Built-in Nav, Bluetooth, USB port, aux/ipod jack, ]2 power ports and Sunroof! six speed auto trans w/ Sportmatic, dead pedal, rear-view camera. Voice cmd for radio, sat, nav, cell phone and MP3.
    Four very muscular, steroid-enhanced, genetically mutated, Mountain Dew injected, wild racing hamsters cavorting under the hood.
    ............................... ...................
    Black Thunder:
    2004 Marauder - Black w/black interior
    Sequence number is 39 of 3213
    Traded in 12/12/10
    --------------------------------------
    2003 Marauder - Dark Blue Pearl
    XCalibrator2/Reinhart tune
    Sequence number is 37 of 327
    10/10/2009 ---- Blue Thunder has gone on to a much better place -----
    Martyo's Garage!!!!!

Talking Here's an idea.

If you were to have your car repainted now the crazy lady might scratch it again and her bratty kid will more then likely ride his bike into it again.

So before you go spending a lot of money getting it repainted. Shoot the crazy lady and her bratty kid, put a butchers knife in her hand after you put some gauges in your car. When the police show up tell them the brat ran into your car and when you yelled at him the crazy lady came attacked your car then came after you. Problem solved self defense.

Now you can repaint your car and not worry about the crazy lady, her bratty kid or any of the other neighbors.
    Saorsa gu Brath
    (Freedon Forever)

Si vis pacem para bellum
    (If you want peace, prepare for war)

Μολὼν λαβέ
    (Come and take them)

Stann saam of sterf allen
    (Stand together or die alone)

Audentis Fortuna Iuvat
    (Fortune Favors the Brave)

Antes morrer livres que em paz sujeitos
    (Rather die as free men than be enslaved in peace)

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants alike. It is the tree's natural manure." -Thomas Jefferson

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

The Constitution guarantees our rights as American citizens, the 2nd Amendment protects those rights

"THE BLACK BOMBER"

Quote Originally Posted by Gre8one7
    Well if you haven't been reading my post here, here is an update. Back in January someone backed up into me and left a small scratch on the bumper, soon after that the paint wore off on the left side door and pillar leaving round white marks about 1 inch in diameter, earlier this month crazy lady keyed my hood and also looks like stabbed it with her keys and left some deep chips in the paint and last month one of her grand kids scratched my rear bumper with his bike, she laughed and yelled at me when I asked her to watch her kids. And just this Saturday someone hit my car while parked at Kroger, looks like prolly with there door, made a nice vertical scratch on my right side passenger door.

So here are my options as it bugs me WAY to much to see my car like this. Should I go to a ford dealership and ask for a repaint, Should i ask the insurance company to cover it since part was vandalism?, Or should i repaint it myself since i have some previous car paint work(on a dirt track late-model). I mean, my front bumper, hood, left side door and quarter panel, rear bumper and right side passenger door all have scratches on them.
    I personally would try the insurance first. If it's going to raise your rates then paint it yourself. Ford might cover the 1" circles but nothing else. JMO
    '04 MARAUDER
    Born on 4/20/04 -- Foster Care on 5/11/04 -- Adopted on 01/27/05
    Heated Seats 6 Disc CD Changer Moonroof
    JLT CAI--Silverstars Heads/Fogs--SCT-9100
    SB IX - SB X - SB XIII - SB XIV - SB XL - SB XLIII
    Trilogy S/C In Due Time

If you know the lady is resposnible for the keying and you have seen these acts call the cops right away. If incidents keep happening and the cops do nothing or can't do anything. Seriously planning on revenge would be my plan. That might sound childish or too much of a risk if caught, but you should not have to sit idle and watch as your car gets messed with and the guilty party suffers no consequences. If they can keep getting away with it, it will still happen. No point in getting it repainted if it's going to continue to happen. Good luck with the situation.
    2003 300A
    Black Marauder with Tints
    K&N Intake, Accufab TB, VRS catted mid pipe, SCT SF Tune, PHP Control Arms. Sold in 2014, totaled out in 2015
    1994 Mustang GT
    Red Convertible
    1/2 Vampire, prefers to stay in a garage as opposed to seeing light.

have it resprayed by a body shop, any put onw of those lethal anti thief systems from the UK, make anyone/anything who touches it get a 100k volt shock! that ought to do it

My insurance did not charge me a deductable for vandalism

11.90 @ 117.5mph on 93 octane
    324 shortblock, Novi 2000, Now with optional axle removing tires
    Igziabeher

Quote Originally Posted by RR|Suki
    My insurance did not charge me a deductable for vandalism
    Likewise with mine but it was on my old focus when some guy did road rage to me, caught me at a light and slamed his fist/arms into the roof of the focus. I called the cops, filed a police report, contacted my insurance company and as long as I had pics and a police report. But that might just be how some insurance companies work. I've had Nationwide since I started driving and have always treated me good.

2004 Silver Birch
    300B
    Build date:9/29/2003, Adopted on 12/02/05
    Exhaust by Greg
    13.630 @ 100.49 mph (11/21/10)

2015 Ford Focus SE Sport FWD
    2013 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost AWD (377whp/423tq).
    2010 Ford Fusion Sport FWD
    1989.5 Ford Mustang 5.0 LXsport

Called my insurance company, they want to charge me a deductable for EACH body panel damaged, so thats $3000, for that i could get it repainted nicely, plus my insurace company is still 1000 miles away and i need to get it changed. Stopped by the ford dealership, got a "How do we know its because of the factory paint" for the 2 circular white spots. Stupid cops want proof that she has touched my car (she likes to yell racism i guess, i asked for a black cop to come by). She has cameras set up in her windows and leaves the blinds open usually. Im 19, of course i have thought about revenge, but i think im just going to borrow someones digital camcorder, park on the street and wait for the lady to do something. Right now it seems like i am being screwed over by everyone around me lol.
    2003a Black Marauder- Procharged, Cobra exaustmanifold, Flowmaster 40s, 4.10s, Widend rear rims and other stuff.
    2003a Black Marauder- Nitrous, SCT tune, Detroit TruTrac with ford 4.10s, JLT CAI Totaled in storm 6-18-09
    2003 Yamaha R1

Your stories about this crazy lady get me so pissed off that Im ready to come down and take care of this personally.
    Im shocked there hasnt been a news article about a Marauder owner running down a mentally unstable woman and her grandkids already.
    She has it in for you and there is nothing you can do, Shes going to mess up your car again and until you can prove it you are SOL.

As for the scratch, Try going to a body shop to have it wet sanded. I had a egg thrown at my car on halloween and the wet sanding took the scratches out but not the broken paint.
    As for the bumper its going to be on you to have it painted as well as the crazy moron's stab marks to your hood.
    Im so sorry hearing about these problems you are going through, I couldnt imagine what I would do if I had to go through this.

MERCURY MARAUDER 300A

Build Date
    5/31/02
    Sequence#
    #363 of 7839 Black Marauders
    Dyno tested power
    450 RWHP & 405 RWTQ on 93 octane
    Best 1/4 mile time to date
    12.456@109mph
    Visit my Garage
    Blackened300a's Garage

Hey - it's a car!
    If you drive it - there are going to be scratches. Fix it all when you get the big dent, which is inevitable!

PR

Another vote for calling the cops. If this crazy biotch is damaging your car and allowing the kids to do it, too, something has to be done about her.
    2003 MM 300A
    Born June 18, 2002
    Adopted Christmas Eve, 2002
    First Factory Rebuilt Ford P.O.S. Engine at 81,000 miles
    Second Factory Rebuilt Ford P.O.S. Engine at 101,000 miles
    Ford Racing 4.10's
    Reinhart/XCal2 Custom Tune
    Reinhart Underdrive Pulleys
    K&N Conical Air Filter
    Reinhart Exhaust with 18" Magnaflows
    Silencer Removed
    Bosch Micro Edge Excel Wiper Blades
    Bob White Red Bumper Inserts
    Lone Star Beer in cup holder
    Fellowship of Christian Cowboys
    license plate bracket

God and the soldier we adore, In times of danger, not before.
    The danger gone, the trouble righted, God's forgotten, the soldier slighted.

Cynicism is the smoke rising from the ashes of burned out dreams.

I don't appreciate your comment about "Stupid Cops". I know your upset about your car and I myself am getting mad just hearing your story but its not the fault of the police.

Are these acts witnessed by anyone? If they are let the police know. Your idea of video surveillance is the best idea. If you get her on tape doing damage to your car bring it to the police. If they still won't help ask for a supervisor and file a complaint.

Thread Information