Thread: Any MM owners in/around Rochester NY???

Any MM owners in/around Rochester NY???

I am looking for some MM owners that are in the Rochester, NY area/ or willing to drive there. There is going to me a ECSHOC meeting on May 18, 2003. I thought it would be cool to get some Marauder folks out there with us.

ECSHOC stands for East Coast SHO Club, we will have quite a few Ford Taurus SHOs out to attend. The reason I though it would be cool to have some Marauder owners out there is because many SHO owners love the marauder and both cars are awesome sleepers.

If anyone that can make it is interested, please post here or contact me at jasonzuress@hotmail.com. More and up-to-date info can be found here. Thanks,

Jason
    Jason

2002 Honda Civic EX Coupe - Clean and STOCK
    1995 Ford Taurus SHO - A couple mods

Hmm,Rochester? Yup,I've heard of that.
    Just gotta clear up a few things with the"ball and chain".
    Sounds like fun,even I'm the only one with a full-size car.
    Let you know in a couple of days.
    Black 03MM-A Bought 8/26/02 Built 6/ 21/02 -SOLD
    IMOA MV1, MV2

2008 Lincoln Mark LT, loaded

Sounds good, we would love to have you out. I recieved an e-mail from a guy in Queens, I think that may be too long of a drive for him... but you never know.

Thanks for the interest

EDIT: I tried to send you an e-mail, but the board said you did not want e-mail from the board. Can you send me an e-mail so that I may talk to you off of the forum??
    Thanks
    Last edited by yamahaSHO; 04-30-2003 at 04:44 AM.

MarillaMarauder Guest
    Sounds good. Live near Buffalo. Have you seen any MM's on the road in the Roch. area? I haven't seen ANY around Buffalo.

There are a few SHOs coming from Buffalo as well. I have not seen any MMs around Rochester, I am in the Rome/CNY area. I will be making a trip out to Buffalo the day before and I will go from there. I was hoping I would find some Rochester area MM owners on here. Hope you guys can make it!!

Quote by yamahaSHO:I tried to send you an e-mail, but the board said you did not want e-mail from the board. :
    Ooops, all fixed now.
    E-mail away!
    Still haven't got the "word" from what's her name yet,but I'm still working on her.
    Black 03MM-A Bought 8/26/02 Built 6/ 21/02 -SOLD
    IMOA MV1, MV2

2008 Lincoln Mark LT, loaded

Mail sent
    Last edited by yamahaSHO; 05-02-2003 at 08:54 AM.

Rochester....that's where that guy was parting out the stolen (and heavily wrecked) MM. COuld that have been the only MM in the are?

I almost travelled to Rochester to get my MM (I finally got my guy here in NY down on the price though).

NYSP618 Guest
    Close enough, I hang out here in Sodus Point, bought the MM at Pitts in Williamson (he has 3 left). Except for a kid in the Newark area I haven't seen any either. Drove mine to the Red Wing game Sunday and got lots of lookers. I don't think I can show the 18th (golf) but I'll see what I can do.

Well... If the golf thing does not happen, let me know. We would love to have you out.

Any other New Yorkers want to come?? The more the merrier

So, do we have any definates??? We are trying to get a head count. Please let me know if you can make it.

BUMP
    Jason

2002 Honda Civic EX Coupe - Clean and STOCK
    1995 Ford Taurus SHO - A couple mods

Jeeze...I thought Rochester would have a few more trees in the background...LOL

Originally posted by SergntMac
    Jeeze...I thought Rochester would have a few more trees in the background...LOL
    That picture was taken in Phoenix Arizona... I am only in NY on temporary military status. Actually we had the meet and it was a success. Wish we could have had some Marauders out, but I guess no one was interested. We have some photos of the meet here and on the same site in "multimedia" we have a video. Maybe next time you guys might be interested.

EDIT: There are more pictures here.
    Last edited by yamahaSHO; 05-19-2003 at 08:31 AM.

Thread Information