Thread: Carlisle All Ford Nationals

Carlisle All Ford Nationals

Hey guys, it's getting to be about time to make final plans. I have my gate pass and will be signing up on day one, and parking in the non-modified (stock) Marauder area. I think everyone should enter as stock so we can all park together. I have two gate passes for all three days and anyone who wants to ride along, and stay the full day, is welcome to use my extra pass. Here's the link: http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/ford/index.asp I'll have a mini-tent and extra chairs, plus a cooler with beverages and eats.

Thanks Milke I am planing to attend on Saturday only so far.
    Member # 383.

2003 Marauder Black.

Build 8/13/02

Launched 9/28/02

Sold May 16, 2018

#3,646 of 7,839 black '03

1995 Ford F-150. Mark III 2wd, reg. cab

2011 F-150 Lariat crew cab 4X4 3.5 L twin turbo Ecoboost

Fate rarely call upon us at a monent of our choosing.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/index.html

Hi Mike!
    It looks like I'll only be there on Saturday.
    I'm not sure if I'm driving up in the Marauder, but if I do I'll enter it as 'Stock' so we can all park together.
    Joe
    2020 Ford Ranger STX DFI Turbo 2.3L 10 speed Auto
    2017 Ford Fusion Sport DFI Twin Turbo 2.7L V6 6 speed Auto (14.000 ET bone stock in 82 degree heat)
    1985 Mustang GT 5.0 Hatchback 4bbl 5 speed manual (525 HP 363 Dart block/AFR heads with Magnum 6 speed in the works)
    1984 Mustang GT 2.3 Turbo Convertible FI. 5 speed manual
    1966 427 Cobra (ERA) 468 all Aluminum FE 2x4bbl 5 speed manual

SOLD : 2003 Mercury Marauder FI. 4 speed Auto
    w/Crower Cams & Springs, +1mm SS valves, mild port job on the cylinder heads.
    Extrude honed intake w/PHP spacer.
    Kooks Headers w/2.5" High Flow Cats & X-Pipe, Magnaflow mufflers, OEM tailpipes w/Megs Tips
    B&M Trans cooler w/fan, Level 10 Shift Kit, Art Carr Hughes Deep Sump Trans Pan,
    SVO Rearend Girdle, Redline Gear lube; OEM 3.55s
    'Real Gauges' + matching Trans Temp, Oil Temp, Water Temp, Fuel Pressure, Vacuum/Boost Gauge
    Built: 10/15/02 Bought: 12/16/02 Sold: 10/15/18

I plan to be there both days but will be entered in the 93 TBird SC class. I'll stop by the MM area.

Jon
    2004 Mercury Marauder, dark toreador red/dark charcoal interior
    Born On Tuesday, May 18, 2004
    Sequence Nos.: 2,991 of 3,214 ('04), 10,829 of 11,052 (total) & 926 of 980 (DTRs) & 1 of 2,000 '04s without moonroof
    Purchased On Friday, October 22, 2004
    Sold On Wednesday, February 29, 2012
    Final Miles = 099871
    6 CD Trunk Changer, Heated Seats, Alternative Auto Performance Tune, Borla mufflers (#40652),
    "Powered By Ford" 2005 Ford GT Coil Covers, Aeroforce OBD2 Scan Gauge, Replacement Autometer Oil Pressure Gauge,
    McGard Wheel Locks (#24130), 2005 oil filter drip deflector

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdogjim
    Thanks Milke I am planing to attend on Saturday only so far.
    Jim, or Joe, do you want to use my extra pass on Saturday?

We could meet somewhere and you could ride in with me.

Anyone want to speak up for the other two days?

Joe, Gordon, Charley(s), Mark(s), Fairfield is on your way, and you could stop by here and we could ride up together.

If Gordon and Chris, or Charlie and SOB wanted to go, they could take my car and use both passes on Sunday, as Friday and Saturday might be all the fun I wanted to have.

I guess, though, if there was a third person in the car, and only two passes, you could simply pay the gate fee to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Poore
    If Gordon and Chris, or Charlie and SOB wanted to go, they could take my car and use both passes on Sunday, as Friday and Saturday might be all the fun I wanted to have.

I guess, though, if there was a third person in the car, and only two passes, you could simply pay the gate fee to enter.
    Not this year, we all ready have plans for the first weekend in June.
    Saorsa gu Brath
    (Freedon Forever)

Si vis pacem para bellum
    (If you want peace, prepare for war)

Μολὼν λαβέ
    (Come and take them)

Stann saam of sterf allen
    (Stand together or die alone)

Audentis Fortuna Iuvat
    (Fortune Favors the Brave)

Antes morrer livres que em paz sujeitos
    (Rather die as free men than be enslaved in peace)

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants alike. It is the tree's natural manure." -Thomas Jefferson

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

The Constitution guarantees our rights as American citizens, the 2nd Amendment protects those rights

"THE BLACK BOMBER"

I may go for Saturday.
    Trilogy #112 (self installed)

- Trilogy S/C (Stock pulley/tune) - 4.10's - JLT - SS Inserts - 4" Megs -

12.99@106.2mph (for now)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Poore
    Don't think S.O.B. will be available. He's off on a Carribbean Cruise and will miss almost 2 weeks of work. I am sure his schedule will be full for awhile when he returns. Thanks for the offer, though.
    Bluerauder
    '03 MM 300B
    #67 of 328
    Dark Blue Pearl with Light Flint interior(1 of 215)

Black Pearl "Aarrrrr Type"
    '12 Taurus SHO 3.5 L Ecoboost V6 24V DOHC DI Twin Turbo
    (365 HP, 350 TQ)
    #318 of 478
    Tuxedo Black Metallic with Charcoal Black Leather interior (1 of 415)

Member Capital Area Marauders (CAM)
    since April '04

Bluerauder's Garage -- Pics and Other Info

Sixteen (16) years of CAM Meets, Regional, and Marauderville MM Event History & Upcoming (in RED) Events is Here

Quote Originally Posted by Bluerauder
    Don't think S.O.B. will be available. He's off on a Carribbean Cruise and will miss almost 2 weeks of work. I am sure his schedule will be full for awhile when he returns. Thanks for the offer, though.
    What about you and Bern?

Quote Originally Posted by jonroe
    I plan to be there both days but will be entered in the 93 TBird SC class. I'll stop by the MM area.

Jon
    Hey Jon keep an eye out for me, I'll be hangin around the SC's also. Not sure what I'm driving up there yet. Have to decide between 93 5.0 Bird, Excursion, or my Dad's Marauder, my 95 SC is broke now. I may have met you before have you ever checked out MAMN12.com thats our local t bird club.

We are rollin out friday morning from the woodbridge area if you wanna convoy with us or anyone else for that matter at about 8am then stop for breakfast in frederick.

Chris

Looks like online registration is closed. They say register at the event - will there be room?

I think i'm going Saturday, and would enter my car, I can enter as 'stock' if that's where everyone will be.

Anyone know? This will be my first time there.

Thanks!

12.99@106.2mph (for now)

Wow, I had a great time today!

Sorry we missed some of the MM's, we saw your cars, but missed you in person.

I left a bit late this morning with a few folks, and oops I didn't check traffic. Turns out the beltway was closed at the mixing bowl (one side only) to put in one of the new bridge sections... and I hit a backup and detour.

I also got turned around a bit on my way there, so didn't make it until about 1230. We stayed until about 630.

I spent most of my time around the swap meet area, I scored pretty good in there. I got 2 SN95 Mustang cloth seats in fair shape for $25 for the pair! I also got a bunch of door panels with speaker grilles for my '90 GT, as well as some door threshold covers. All that and the seats for about $45. I'm gonna spurce up my Mustang's interior now!

Also, I did spot a pair of Marauder rims (no center caps). The guy said he wanted $250/each. If anyone is interested they should still be there tommorrow. He was in the 2nd or third row. They looked to be in good shape though I didn't examine them super close. They might be good candidates for widening though.

Anyway, I ended up in the P19 class, the 1969 and later Full size Ford/Mercury class. I was there in time for judging. When do they release the results? I won't be able to make it tommorrow, would be curious to know if any of the Marauder's take a prize home. If anyone is there and finds out, lemme know.

But, I had a good time. The drive up and back was nice and I did get to talk to some new Marauder owners that didn't frequent this site. (And also some that do.) I gave out a few MM.net cards, so we'll see if we get some new members!

I walked around the field and checked out other cars, lots of cool stuff. Some people had left by the time I hit those sections, becuase I'll admit I spent way too much time in the swap meet.

12.99@106.2mph (for now)

Thread Information