Thread: Is the new Marauder the perfect stealth family car?

shirohniichan Guest

Is the new Marauder the perfect stealth family car?

I've always wanted a nice performance car that can haul the family around in comfort. Until now the only option besides an Impala SS would have been to add twin turbos to a Subaru Legacy wagon (280 hp-- yeehaw!).

Only recently I bought a used '96 Ford PI as a cheap "filler" until we decide which family car to get. Maybe, just maybe, the Marauder could be that dual-purpose machine. My wife thinks the PI is too big, but once she gets used to it it will seem normal. Now all I have to do is think up good reasons why I need the Marauder instead of a GM or another CV.

Any suggestions on how to convince the wife it's a good family car?

Just have her sit in one... The cushy nudo leather and all the wizbang gadgets will have her quite impressed... Plus, it has "passing power".

Failing that, you can always fall into the "This is the one thing in my life I've always wanted... How can you deny me this ONE thing?" routine... That one worked for my Lightning and the endless stream of bills that came from restoring my 69 Cougar....

shirohniichan Guest
    Showing her all the gadgets would convince her the car is only for me. I'd rather convince her that it's a wise choice for a car the whole family can enjoy. If I can't get her to believe that, then we'll end up with a minivan or some other dull suburban-mobile. Yech.

What's the problem? It's got four doors and seats five with a really big trunk. Just tell her you'd really prefer a black car, and they don't have any black GM's...

Ya know, since we are digging up old threads.

I really love the whizbang gadgets my MM has.......
    I LOVE Jerry's bar, it's my kinda place...........

When you are dead, you don’t know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same way when you are stupid.

"Chuck Norris built my stock longblock. It runs on the tears of small children and makes 10,000 hp. He said it's his 'street version' "

Trilogy # 192 / T.S. 0012

BOOST GETS YOU FELONY STOPPED!!!

Tell her you all can also go to the MM meets and Marauderville every year as a family. My wife loves mine, but to her I call it ours, but she never drives it. Too scared something will happen
    2003 Black/Light Flint MM, PROCHARGER D1SC#30, 4.10 GEARS, REAR COOLING MOD, ZACK BIG BRAKE KIT, 3500 STALL, WIDENED REAR WHEELS.

1993 MUSTANG LX HATCH, 347 STROKER, 3.73 GEARS, TUBULAR K MEMBER, TKO 3550 TRANNY, AEROSPACE DUAL PISTON BREAKS.

wow, this thread was posted 8 years ago.
    2003 Black MercNasty
    Diablo Predator Tunned
    JLT CAI
    Ford 4:10 Gears
    Drill Slotted rotors
    Aero Turbines 2525
    Pirelli Tires
    Ford Bob White Chrome Bumper insert- Overpriced

Coming soon
    Valentine 1 radar detector
    Tinted Windows
    Stereo System