Thread: MM resting for the week.

MM resting for the week.

Well, my Marauder is "resting" for the week down in the country. It's at my folks house, parked in the shade. It's a nice change from the parking lot I'm forced to keep it in. Even though I do keep it closed off between a curb and my Mustang, I sure wish I had a better spot for it sometimes.

Anyway, its there and I got to borrow a pretty decent ride in return. A 1999 Camaro SS convertible. Been enjoying that as a daily driver this week. It's my dad's car, but he let me take it so I could replace a foglight and get it inspected for him. He hadn't driven it in a while, and it was overdue.

So I got it inspected. It has 152,000 miles on it, all stock, and runs nice. When I got it though, it was running kinda rough at part throttle and throwing a code.

So it got a foglight, rear outer taillight, and new state inspection. Tonight I just got done putting on a new air filter, and cleaning the throttle body, IAC, and MAF. The MAF was filthy, as was the IAC (and TB for that matter...).

When I was done it obviously was running much smoother. Code was still showing, so I cleared the PCM and it appears to be gone now.

Got a fuel filter in the trunk of it, but I'll do that over the weekend.

So not a bad deal, I get to borrow a hot V8 RWD convertible, my MM sits in the shade ready for a nice drive this weekend (no short-drive commute this week), and the Camaro gets an inspection and basic tuneup.

And my Mustang? It had been my attempted daily driver, but the A/C doesn't work and the dang drivers window just gave out last week! Too hot for that! (But otherwise is runnin' great!)
    Last edited by Breadfan; 07-19-2006 at 05:58 PM.
    Trilogy #112 (self installed)

- Trilogy S/C (Stock pulley/tune) - 4.10's - JLT - SS Inserts - 4" Megs -

12.99@106.2mph (for now)

Thread Information