Thread: Godshead emblem

Godshead emblem

Just wanted to let everyone know what great guys Rich & Alan are at Car Motorsports. I e-mailed them with a concern regarding my Godshead emblem (from my grill) peeling. I e-mailed them Sunday and got a reply same day stating that the peeling shouldn't have happened and that I would get a call the next day. Next day I received a call from Rich and he said that he would send me a new emblem this week and all he asked is that I send him the defective one so it can be sent to the manufacture for testing to find out why this happened. Honor system....gotta love it!!!!

Anyone have an idea how I can get the emblem off the grill w/o damaging the grill? Rich said don't worry about the condition of the emblem, but I want to get it off in the best shape I can?

i sure wish those people at Colex Customs would get their rear emblem finished.

Master Chief, United States Navy, Retired
    2004MM, Black, Built 02/14/04
    32 Ford 5 Window Highboy (I Built)
    Cover Truck (56 Big Window Chevy)Truckin Mag. Featured in Street Rodder Mag (48 Custom Panel), Shown in Rod n Custom, Featured in Goodguys Gazette (38 Ford Coupe) and on Cover.

Thread Information