Thread: Trilogy Marauder at St. Thomas in June....

MI2QWK4U Guest

Exclamation Trilogy Marauder at St. Thomas in June....

I spoke with Jerry at Trilogy today to see if it would be possible to get the Supercharged Marauder and bring it to St Thomas in June. While we have to work out the details, it looks positive so far. I think this will give a lot of Marauder owners the chance to look at it up close and personal. I would love to get the chance to make a few runs at St Thomas Dragway. I'm sure some of you guys and gals might like the chance to drive this beast. God knows I loved it from the first time I drove it! Do you think its worth the effort to bring it to St Thomas? Any suggestions? Let me know if this sounds as good to you as it does to me!

Four Corners,Oregon (take exit at the prison, go past the refuse transfer station, and head toward Shangri-la)
    How many Marauder owners are going to St Thomas?
    Member Number 32

Originally posted by TripleTransAm
    An interesting side note: this isn't the same forum I used to post on for years, and I've been doing a lot of reading over the past 48 hours on both sites. Looks like there's been a serious splintering. I never thought it'd be possible for this to happen to a group of owners of a car model that sold no more than 14000 copies over 2 model years. Kind of scary, when thinking of the scale. Makes one think that maybe it'd be a good idea to do some introspection and think about what each of us needs to do to build a solid community, analyze what it is we're all honestly looking for by belonging to this community.

Menace Guest
    Where is St.Thomas ?

Originally posted by Menace
    Where is St.Thomas ?
    He is buried in India...
    ---------------------------------------
    2003 Marauder BLACK
    SS inserts
    Addco sway bars
    JLT CAI
    4.10's
    MO's custom tune
    275 rwhp/303 lbs. torque

Thats helpful.

It's in Canada.
    Gone, but not forgotten

"I don't drink beer, I drink Guinness."

Menace Guest
    Sorry Prchrman, I don't believe in god, saints, child molesting priest,santa,easter bunnies,and so on............

I worship my Marauder, its my religion.

MI2QWK4U Guest
    St Thomas is where our babies were born! It is in Ontario, about 45 min from detroit via the bridge, not sure how far it is from the east coast.

No S.A.R.S. their yet, could be fun.
    63 1/2' Merc 406 (434ci) tri-powered "Ratsmoker"

MI2QWK4U Guest
    I think it will be a blast, maybe we can get some answers we have all had about our cars. I will by a few drinks for a plant worker to get some info! I will be honest though, I am most looking forward to hitting the drag strip with the supercharged Marauder, will give me a taste of what I have in store when I get the Trilogy kit in July! I hope some of us show up......

Four Corners,Oregon (take exit at the prison, go past the refuse transfer station, and head toward Shangri-la)
    Are you still going to bring the Trilogy Marauder, if you are the only one from MM.net?

If you can, get lots of pictures on the tour, or bring a video camera. Those of us who can't go will be interested in seeing
    Member Number 32

Originally posted by TripleTransAm
    An interesting side note: this isn't the same forum I used to post on for years, and I've been doing a lot of reading over the past 48 hours on both sites. Looks like there's been a serious splintering. I never thought it'd be possible for this to happen to a group of owners of a car model that sold no more than 14000 copies over 2 model years. Kind of scary, when thinking of the scale. Makes one think that maybe it'd be a good idea to do some introspection and think about what each of us needs to do to build a solid community, analyze what it is we're all honestly looking for by belonging to this community.

MI2QWK4U Guest
    I will be very dissapointed if the Marauders don't make it to the Open House. Its 45 min from Detroit, and the Detroit Metro area of Michigan had more Marauders sold than any other market, so I figured there would be more interest. Stealth Vic said it all in another posting, he said he went last year and it was fascinating, actually watching them build a Marauder right in front of you. I'm still going, and if things work out, with the Trilogy car. As for the camera, I was reading the information page on the STAP and they say they are really strict about no picture taking, but I will see what I can do to share with you guys.

Thread Information