Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Email Address Need Updating in your Profile??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Email Address Need Updating in your Profile??

A reminder....

If you subscribe to a thread or PM notification via email, your address needs to be up to date. I continue to get many emails a day that are not deliverable because email addresses are no longer valid.

I continue to notifiy as many as possible to the problems, as the email errors come in.

Please take the time to update your email address through your Profile. Remember that an email will be sent to you to validate the change. You must reply to the email. Otherwise you won't be able to post until you do.

These simple steps will keep your information current so Members may email you through the website and also keep subscribed thread and PM notifications coming your way.
    MOK

|Administrator, MM.Net | International Director of Membership|

--------------------------

I don't brake for curves!

The eyes may be the doorway to the soul,

but the voice is the chariot to the heavens

In addition to current members' email addresses, many new members registering do not use a valid email address and can't receive the email activation notice. If I can't email you to tell you to correct your email address, you won't be able to complete your membership registration. If you don't immediately receive the email activation notice, your email address rejected the notification or you provided an incorrect address. This notice is sent 4 times.

Please take the time to double check your email address before completing your registration.

Thank you.....

MOK

All worth repeating.....

Also, if you can't access the email account you use in your profile, you cannot get an email reminding you of your password. Please make sure you update your email address when you get a new one.
    MOK

If you subscribe to a thread and have an email sent to notify you.....you must make sure your email address is current. If you get an email to notify you of a PM, you must make sure your email address is current.

I'm getting a number of kick-backs lately. Did your Comcast email change to Time Warner? Did your Adelphia email change to Comcast? Did you change to Verizon?

Please change your email address in your Profile. The website will then send you a confirming email to the new address. You must follow the directions in the email to rectivate your account. This is a security measure to make sure you, the account holder, is authorizing the change.

Thank you......
    MOK

This bears repeating.....

I continue to deal with this daily, even after five years, so it is important to make sure your email address in your Profile is current and accessible. If you've forgotten your password and can't access your email account listed in your Profile, I cannot help you as I do not have access to see passwords - I can only have the system send you an email with the password reminder - but you need access to that email account.....

If you update your email address, the system will send you a confirming email to the new address. You MUST respond to email by following the instructions in the email or your account will be locked out. This is a security measure to assure you authorized the change/update.

Quote Originally Posted by MM03MOK View Post
    A reminder....

If you subscribe to a thread or PM notification via email, your address needs to be up to date. I continue to get many emails a day that are not deliverable because email addresses are no longer valid.

I continue to notifiy as many as possible to the problems, as the email errors come in.

Please take the time to update your email address through your Profile. Remember that an email will be sent to you to validate the change. You must reply to the email. Otherwise you won't be able to post until you do.

These simple steps will keep your information current so Members may email you through the website and also keep subscribed thread and PM notifications coming your way.
    In addition to current members' email addresses, many new members registering do not use a valid email address and can't receive the email activation notice. If I can't email you to tell you to correct your email address, you won't be able to complete your membership registration. If you don't immediately receive the email activation notice, your email address rejected the notification or you provided an incorrect address. This notice is sent 4 times.

Please take the time to double check your email address before completing your registration.

Thank you.....

All worth repeating.....

Also, if you can't access the email account you use in your profile, you cannot get an email reminding you of your password. Please make sure you update your email address when you get a new one.
    MOK

I continue to get dozens of rejected emails daily for every thread you've subscribed to and PM notifications, as well as emails sent from Members.

PLEASE update your email address on your account. If you've changed ISPs, please change your email address.....

A reminder....

MOK

Maybe there is a way to suspend their accounts until they notify you they want back in? You are much more patient than I would be.
    2003 300A Black Mercury Marauder 4334 of 7839
    Trilogy #150 installed by Carfixer & Tallboy 4/21/2007
    (brute's garage)

Quote Originally Posted by BruteForce View Post
    Maybe there is a way to suspend their accounts until they notify you they want back in? You are much more patient than I would be.

KillJoy

????

Mary, tried to access my file and got message I am not entitled to access my own profile info ?????? Maury
    2003 MM 300B Black
    Born 11/12/02 Adopted 3/29/03
    "SHADOW"
    Hood Ornament

Quote Originally Posted by cruzer View Post
    Mary, tried to access my file and got message I am not entitled to access my own profile info ?????? Maury
    Give me the web address you're trying to reach and what you're trying to do. By PM or email is fine too. marauder03@comcast.net
    MOK

Those that subscribe to threads that select an email notification and those that get an email notification that they have a PM.....if you haven't been getting these, I have. I'm now going in and deleting your thread subscriptions and turning off your PM email notification. More work for me.....please just update your addresses. It's not just the notifications. If any member wants to email you, I get the email......my In Box is full enough as it is. It has made for intersting reading though......no secrets!!
    MOK

If any member wants to email you, I get the email......my In Box is full enough as it is. It has made for intersting reading though......no secrets!!
    Care to share??

Ken
    MARAUDERS get me ****!

I continue to get emails kicked back daily.
    • If you subscribe to a thread and your email address doesn't work, I get the email notice.
    • If you select to receive an email notification that you have a PM and your address won't accept the email from MM.Net, I get the email.
    • If you ISP has changed, please change your email address here too.
    • If someone sends you an email through your profile on the website, I get that too.
    I am now going into accounts and turning off your email notifications.

MOK

I'm naming names! Please update your email address. Thank you.

Joe Walsh
    Mike Brown
    Quota
    DTUB
    MOK

Robotek911

Time to update your email listed in your profile....
    MOK

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information