Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trilogy Motorsports says Good-Bye to MM.net

Trilogy Motorsports says Good-Bye to MM.net

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I want to let everyone know that Trilogy Motorsports will cease participation in Mercurymarauder.net as soon as the new owners can address some deactivation issues for me. I have a lot of friends here and will miss the good times we have all had together. It is not easy leaving a place that I have hung-out for years and had a great deal of fun. But, with the changes in the ownership of the site, a not so friendly business environment and recent events banning other members, have prompted Trilogy Motorsports examine the value of future participation.

Our goal is to be a valued sponsor and supporter of sites like this one. It is also important that we participate in forums that are geared to having fun and promoting our products. We want to be actively involved in forums that are interested in automotive performance events with good friends. We feel that our presence in MM.Net brings more controversy then it does enjoyment and meaningful information exchange. That could be our fault, it's hard to tell at times, but we seem to be a lightning rod for web wars. I am personally tired of causing the problem or participating in the problem. I just know that we don't like to feel that we have to defend ourselves, when we only wanted to provide a good product to customers and subsequently our close friends.

All of that seems to be slipping away quickly for Trilogy Motorsports and its participation on the site, so its time for us to take actions to fix it from our prospective.

We will be active on some other sites and we will start our own VBulletin Board in the near future. We have discussed doing this for several months and recent events have prompted us to move our plans up in timing.

I want to thank all of our customers and friends on MM.Net. We look forward to seeing many of you at upcoming Marauder events.

Once again, thanks for all of the support and friendship!!!

Jerry Barnes
    President & CEO
    Trilogy Motorsports

This sucks.
    Black 03MM-A Bought 8/26/02 Built 6/ 21/02 -SOLD
    IMOA MV1, MV2

2008 Lincoln Mark LT, loaded

Jerry:

You will be very much missed.

Happy owner of #124.

Glenn
    Trilogy #124 SOLD - 8/2014
    11.80 @ 117.16 MPH: SSHS9
    1.74 sec - 60'
    443 RWHP/437 RWTQ
    "Stock Internal Engine" - Click Below

You select few who smile with enjoyment as you read this thread make me want to puke.

Jerry, I'm glad Trilogy Motorsports, you, and some others are just a quick button click away.

It's officially time for a new homepage on the old PC.

-Mat
    2004 Black Mercury Marauder
    Trilogy Eaton Intercooled Supercharger #200
    483 RWHP 471 RWTQ @ 13.5 lbs of Boost 2.8" Pulley
    11.76 @ 116.25 1.65 60ft
    17,500 Miles

I can't see the future, but I saw this coming.

Thumbs down that blows

Sad news indeed.
    2004 Trilogy #93P 12.2@113 Built and stalled

As a new owner #159, i am sorry to see you leave. But, i understand. So, i am excited about the future with you where ever you may go.
    Dave

300a
    production date 06-05-02
    686 of 7838
    Trilogy Supercharged #159
    NV "MARAUDR"

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Compson View Post
    As a new owner #159, i am sorry to see you leave. But, i understand. So, i am excited about the future with you where ever you may go.
    I respect what you are doing because it comes from your heart and not your pocketbook...

Jerry,

You are truly a class act. It was a pleasure meeting you a month ago and I'm glad I know where to find you... no matter if I'm driving a Mercury or a mouse. MM.net just dropped a cylinder.

Now... it will be interesting to see if MM.net archives you or simply deletes history.

No matter, you keep writing history and we'll all try to keep up with you!

Hammer down JB... and thanks for making my Marauder quicker than one of them-there Lamburgheenii Coutaches!
    Trilogy #146!!! Self-Installed with a little help!

Jerry.... Thank you!

Everybody has to do what they feel is best for them, whether it's site vendors, site owners or site members.

So.... who's next?
    04 Crown Victoria Sport

2008 Harley Davidson Nightrain- sold....

2016 Harley Davidson Street Glide - Olive Gold

1995 F150 4x2 4.9 5spd

1995 Schwinn High Plains 21 speed, custom gearing.

Four Corners,Oregon (take exit at the prison, go past the refuse transfer station, and head toward Shangri-la)
    I'm very sorry and disappointed to read this Jerry.

The decision however is yours to make.
    Member Number 32

Originally posted by TripleTransAm
    An interesting side note: this isn't the same forum I used to post on for years, and I've been doing a lot of reading over the past 48 hours on both sites. Looks like there's been a serious splintering. I never thought it'd be possible for this to happen to a group of owners of a car model that sold no more than 14000 copies over 2 model years. Kind of scary, when thinking of the scale. Makes one think that maybe it'd be a good idea to do some introspection and think about what each of us needs to do to build a solid community, analyze what it is we're all honestly looking for by belonging to this community.

Four Corners,Oregon (take exit at the prison, go past the refuse transfer station, and head toward Shangri-la)
    Quote Originally Posted by mpearce View Post
    You select few who smile with enjoyment as you read this thread make me want to puke.

Jerry, I'm glad Trilogy Motorsports, you, and some others are just a quick button click away.

It's officially time for a new homepage on the old PC.

-Mat
    Interesting. I can think of a select few who smile with enjoyment as they read this thread.
    I doubt they are the same select few you are thinking of though.

It's a shame that because of a few any of this would happen.
    Member Number 32

Originally posted by TripleTransAm
    An interesting side note: this isn't the same forum I used to post on for years, and I've been doing a lot of reading over the past 48 hours on both sites. Looks like there's been a serious splintering. I never thought it'd be possible for this to happen to a group of owners of a car model that sold no more than 14000 copies over 2 model years. Kind of scary, when thinking of the scale. Makes one think that maybe it'd be a good idea to do some introspection and think about what each of us needs to do to build a solid community, analyze what it is we're all honestly looking for by belonging to this community.

Aaawwww man. This sucks.

You're definitely one of the ones I respected here. Hate to see you go.
    2001 Grand Marquis w/HPP
    BC4E Dead Pedal - Ford Billet Fuel Door - Mufflex custom 2.5" Manifold-back exhaust w/X-Pipe - Meg's 4" Marauder Tips - Metco Rear Control Arms & Watts Link - Reinhart Fuel Filter Mod - Quickor Swaybars - PST Carbon Fiber Driveshaft - Dyno Pro Panther Door Sills - BF Goodrich KDW-2 245/40/19 Fronts & 285/35/19 Rears - H&R Spacers 30mm & 35MM - HP Design EVO 19x8.5 & 19x9.5 Wheels - Zexel Torsen T2-R Differential - Ford 3.73 Gears - DG Motorsports Radiator Cover - PSP tuned Excal 2 - Ford Silicone Coolant Hoses - QA1 Dual Adjustable Shocks - Car Motorsports Panther Logo UH & TL Liners - TA Performance Differential Cover - Magnaflow Cats & Mufflers - Accufab 75mm Plenum & Throttle Body - 1" Throttle Body & 1/2" Intake Spacers - AP Racing 6 Piston/13.5" Rotors Front Brake Kit - 4" CAI - Typhoon Intake Manifold - EMP Stewart Water Pump
    SuperMotors Page
    CJMF
    MotorSports North East
    15.195 @ 89.79 - 2.207 60' - 4458 lbs.

Sure sorry you're leaving the fold Jerry, but do what you need to do

Thanks for being one of the pioneers.

Live Long and Prosper.
    Born 03/04
    Adopted on 01/03/05

2084 of 3213 & 691 of 983____Moonroof 185 of 335 of 1213

Now Procharger boosted #04

does the affect the ability to get a trilogy supercharger in any way?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information