Thread: It is Time to Sign Up!!

Cool It is Time to Sign Up!!

Come on Down,

We need more Marauder owners to show up at www.sshs2.com with their Marauders.. Even if you are not racing we do have a car show... Right now it looks like I have the best Marauder trophy bagged!!

I am meeting with the SSHS host club, GASSIT, today... If you have any suggestions / comments / questions please post them, or e-mail me, and I'll bring them to the committee...

If you are a member of any Crown Vic boards please help get the word out about the meet as well..
    Wayne

c'mon wayne, you don't want to give away your trophy do you??? j/k..seriously though y'all, i realize there's not a proliferation of MMs out there yet. 2 kinds of owner tho, those who have had an SS or least respect them and guys that think the MM is god's gift to automotive engineering and will crush the SS. either way we like to have you guys show up. last year the clown vic crowd no showed but we had a pretty decent lincoln contingent. there will different classes for both show and go so evryone can compete in their class. check it out y'all. www.sshs2.com. SSee Ya, Rus

Thread Information