Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2008 Ford Mustang Shelby Cobra GT500KR revealed

2008 Ford Mustang Shelby Cobra GT500KR revealed

Like the Title says...

KillJoy

I like!!!! More power is always good - especially in a heavy car.
    Eric

2004 Silver Birch Marauder - Sold 04/17/09:
    - #2703 of 3213 '04 Marauders
    - #852 of 987 Silver Birch Marauders
    - Born On Date: 04/23/04
    - Warranty Start Date: 08/11/04
    - MINE as of: 09/09/05

2003 CVPI - Daily Driver
    - Purchased 05/29/07

Ok thats one of the hottest mustangs yet. Hope the rims make it onto the production model

MERCURY MARAUDER 300A

Build Date
    5/31/02
    Sequence#
    #363 of 7839 Black Marauders
    Dyno tested power
    450 RWHP & 405 RWTQ on 93 octane
    Best 1/4 mile time to date
    12.456@109mph
    Visit my Garage
    Blackened300a's Garage

Quote Originally Posted by KillJoy View Post

Like the Title says...

KillJoy
    Hey Killer - did you notice the article and picturer of the Audi R8?

PR

Four Corners,Oregon (take exit at the prison, go past the refuse transfer station, and head toward Shangri-la)
    i like the car.

Got a chuckle out of some of the comments.
    People scream for cars like this to be produced, then when they are complain up a storm. Idiots.
    Member Number 32

Originally posted by TripleTransAm
    An interesting side note: this isn't the same forum I used to post on for years, and I've been doing a lot of reading over the past 48 hours on both sites. Looks like there's been a serious splintering. I never thought it'd be possible for this to happen to a group of owners of a car model that sold no more than 14000 copies over 2 model years. Kind of scary, when thinking of the scale. Makes one think that maybe it'd be a good idea to do some introspection and think about what each of us needs to do to build a solid community, analyze what it is we're all honestly looking for by belonging to this community.

What a crappy car, i hope they dont produce that.

nah looks tight

2016 Ford Mustang GT PP - Lund nGauge, BMR vertical links, MGW Shifter, BMR CB005

2004 Mercury Marauder - Eaton M112, Billetflow 3.4, Accufab SBTB + Plenum, T-56 Magnum, 4.10s, Stainless Works LTs, 2.5" Exhaust, Borla Stingers, Ridetech Coilovers + Adj rear shocks, FX-R projectors, Wilwood 13" BNSL6 + FNSL4 BBKs, S55 Gauge Cluster
    440rwhp & 406rwtq Tuned by Adam @ Revolution Automotive
    2063/3214

(Sold) 2003 Mercury Marauder - Stainless Works LT's, Stainless Works 2.5" Catback, JLT Intake, Mo's Xcal4 Tune
    5377/7838

2000 BMW M5 - Evolve Intake, Evolve Alpha-N tune, Stoptech ST-40 BBK, UUC SSK, Dinan front STB, Dinan RSB

1996 Ford Bronco - 4" lift, 35" BFG A/T's, Punisher Valve Body, MH1 Projectors

Thumbs up "kr"....

"WOW" !!! King Of The Road, awesome car, I want one now but don't want to pay the $30-$40,000 mark-up price the dealership will slap on it, rediculous.....
    Carlos
    '03 Marauder 300A
    • Built 8-23-02
    • TRADED IN

Yep, That's a keeper.
    Hope I start making a hole lot more money soon!
    SOLD '03 300A Black - "805" of 7838
    Plate - "EVILMERC"

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Gillom Rogers: [Books is giving Gillom a shooting lesson] Mr. Books, How is it you've killed so many men? My spread wasn't much bigger than yours.
    John Bernard Books: First of all,friend, there's no one up there shooting back at you. Second, I found most men aren't willing, they bat an eye, or draw a breath before they shoot. I won't.

Its too bad Ford is putting all their perfomance eggs in one basket. I like it but I wish they would try the SHO Taurus or if the Town Car is going out next year, how about a hotrod version (with all off the shelf perfomance goodies)?
    2005 Dodge 1500 Hemi Quadcab
    2020 Chevrolet Tahoe LS

I like those stripes!! I could see them on a certian silver Marauder....

11.98 @ 115 mph
    "Comfort, Class and Hair on Fire Performance."

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo50 View Post
    "WOW" !!! King Of The Road, awesome car, I want one now but don't want to pay the $30-$40,000 mark-up price the dealership will slap on it, rediculous.....
    how else can the ford dealers stay in business if they cant mark up the semi-annual hit car ........the other ones are usually duds or practicly given away

Four Corners,Oregon (take exit at the prison, go past the refuse transfer station, and head toward Shangri-la)
    Quote Originally Posted by DEFYANT View Post
    I like those stripes!! I could see them on a certian silver Marauder....
    I agree they would look good on someone's silver Marauder....
    Member Number 32

An interesting side note: this isn't the same forum I used to post on for years, and I've been doing a lot of reading over the past 48 hours on both sites. Looks like there's been a serious splintering. I never thought it'd be possible for this to happen to a group of owners of a car model that sold no more than 14000 copies over 2 model years. Kind of scary, when thinking of the scale. Makes one think that maybe it'd be a good idea to do some introspection and think about what each of us needs to do to build a solid community, analyze what it is we're all honestly looking for by belonging to this community.

Quote Originally Posted by chrish View Post
    how else can the ford dealers stay in business if they cant mark up the semi-annual hit car ........the other ones are usually duds or practicly given away
    actually they do better than is let on, but they'd do even better without the mark-up prices
    Member Number 32

Mad4Macs Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
    Its too bad Ford is putting all their perfomance eggs in one basket. I like it but I wish they would try the SHO Taurus or if the Town Car is going out next year, how about a hotrod version (with all off the shelf perfomance goodies)?
    Ford doesn't want the Mustang to be a one trick pony

I had no idea another Shelby was going into production. That's bad ass.
    Ryan #1

*2009 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor*

Ex Kirkland,WA Police
    Dark Blue Metallic/Dark Charcoal interior (NOT Dark Blue Pearl )
    Bumper tuck mod
    LED CHMSL mod
    New OEM 17" Wheelcovers
    Ford TripTunes Auxiliary port Input radio kit
    Crown Victoria LX Auto-dim review mirror

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information