Thread: Spotted in Georgia

Spotted in Georgia

Just checking who that was? I was in Georgia last week, but wasn't able to arrange any meetings, so I was hoping to spot some MM parked anywhere for contact. Well I had no such luck, but I did see two Black MM's on the I-85. One was spotted in the left lane on the I-85 North, heading toward Gwinnett on May 2nd. It had a small ding to the left of the trunk emblem. I spotted the other on I-85 South, near downtown Atlanta, while heading back to the airport on May 3rd, just before 7:00 a.m. Seeing MM's while in Georgia sure made me miss driving mine way back in Hawaii. I just wish I could've met up with someone. Well maybe the next time around. Aloha!
    Last edited by NRAUD; 05-09-2007 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NRAUD View Post
    Just checking who that was? I was in Georgia last week, but wasn't able to arrange any meetings, so I was hoping to spot some MM parked anywhere for contact. Well I had no such luck, but I did see two Black MM's on the I-85. One was spotted in the left lane on the I-85 North, heading toward Gwinnett on May 2nd. It had a small ding to the left of the trunk emblem. I spotted the other on I-85 South, near downtown Atlanta, while heading back to the airport on May 3rd, just before 7:00 a.m. Seeing MM's while in Georgia sure made me miss driving mine way back in Hawaii. I just wish I could've met up with someone. Well maybe the next time around. Aloha!
    Put a note out on the Southern Marauders Board next time you come to town. Safe Travels back to Paradise
    GAMike
    2003 Black on Charcoal 300A W/90K (RIP 7-17-08)
    5-9-09 Now Keeper of the Pristine and Ledgendary:
    Trilogy # 73 Known in Metro Atlanta as "The Banshee"
    Courtesy of Bigslim, and SidewaysCoupe
    All options that came on an 04 SB & a boatload of .......... Never mind... It would take too long.
    12.73 @ 107.9 & 1.79 60' at SSHS9

Quote Originally Posted by GAMike View Post
    Put a note out on the Southern Marauders Board next time you come to town. Safe Travels back to Paradise
    Aloha GAMike! I'll remember that next time. I intended to attempt some sort of contact before I left Hawaii, but got too busy. Once I arrived in GA I was running around so much, that it would have been hard to set something up. It just wasn't the same...driving around in a Chrysler Pacifica...especially after seeing MMs on the road. I was really hoping to run into someone at a shopping center, or eatery. Oh well. I did enjoy my visit though...Georgia is a terrific place to bring the family.
    Mahalo,
    NRAUD

Quote Originally Posted by NRAUD View Post
    Aloha GAMike! I'll remember that next time. I intended to attempt some sort of contact before I left Hawaii, but got too busy. Once I arrived in GA I was running around so much, that it would have been hard to set something up. It just wasn't the same...driving around in a Chrysler Pacifica...especially after seeing MMs on the road. I was really hoping to run into someone at a shopping center, or eatery. Oh well. I did enjoy my visit though...Georgia is a terrific place to bring the family.
    Mahalo,
    NRAUD
    PM me the next time you go there--I know a very good friend who can take care of your needs..Tom
    03' MM Black 300 A - (FOR SALE--)
    Build Date 6/25/02 - #1,987 of 7,839 for '03
    Vortech T- TRIM -Water to Air -
    12.45 at 109.6 MPH
    1.92 Sec .- 60 '
    Alt .SSHS 9 --11/7/09

'06 CV P71 Street Pkg
    Interior Marauder Floor Shift
    All New Parts

'12 F-150 KingRanch Off Rd Pkg.
    373 Gear EcoBoost- Does What's Asked

In Memoriam....11-14-13
    He loved this site so MUCH! and the Members More!!

Rex Weinbender (SC Cheesehead)

One of the best friend a person could have

Quote Originally Posted by Marauderman View Post
    PM me the next time you go there--I know a very good friend who can take care of your needs..Tom
    Sure thing Marauderman. Thanks!

Thread Information