Thread: $3,000 cash back?????

$3,000 cash back?????

Has anyone visited the Mercury web site.... Says $3,000 cash back or 0% until 1/02/03 on the Maruader........ If this is true, I'm getting a MM tomorrow
    JohnnyB

2004 Mach 1 - Torch Red 5 Speed

2003 Mercury Marauder
    300A, RPC Chip, 4.10's, K&N Aircharger

2002 Ford Focus ZX5

SHAGGY Guest

$3000 Rebate

In the Orlando Florida region the rebate is still $2000 OR special financing available, sorry

Maybe a misprint on the website..... I was going to holdout for an '04, but there might not be a deal at that time....
    JohnnyB

2003 Mercury Marauder

2002 Ford Focus ZX5

Unhappy

What I saw was $3000 rebate on the Mercury Sable, It said $2000 for the Marauder.
    Smokie
    12.79 @ 107 mph.
    60' 1.851 Street tires & Stock wheels.
    TIMESLIPS
    Performance Mods: Base Trilogy Kit, Exhaust, PHP Airbox.
    Visit my Garage
    Florida "The Supercharged State"

WJSOLOMON Guest

Thumbs up CURRENT MM REBATES AVAILABLE

You guys are right - "Cash Customers" currently are elgible for a $2,000.00 Rebate or 0% APR Limited-Term Financing for "Elgible Customers" for all Retail Sales from Dealer Stock on or before 1-3-03.

Wonder how soon that the Rebates will start to kick in for the New '04 Models with the Traction-Control, Moon Roof, Heated Seats, and Slate Interiors?

Started shopping for a new MM and just left dealer today. It was L&B Lincoln in Babylon NY and they only had 1 Marauder but seemed willing to deal. 0% financing for 3 years and that scales to 5.9% or $2500 cash back. As soon as I drove up- I didnt even get in showroom- They were giving me $500 additional because I was a previous Lincoln owner. The salesman told me when they 1st came out they were selling above sticker , now there seems to be substantial wiggle room. Well let the games begin. Sticker was 34650. I would think 32k would be doable.
    TommyT
    2003 MERCURY MARAUDER
    2000 EXPEDITION
    2002 HONDA ACCORD V6 CPE
    1969 YENKO SYC 427 CHEVELLE CLONE
    1970 CHEVELLE SS 454 LS6-ORIGINAL

The deal I received at my LM dealer in NY is 1.75% over dealer invoice, plus $2,000 cash back; or disregard the rebate and take special financing.... 0% for 36 months. Dealer has three in stock, 1 in the showroom and 2 outside... they aren't moving.

Must make a decision on how to finance. 0% is good, but w/o a substantial downpayment, the monthly payments are high. Can go with a PeopleFirst check that will cover the full purchase, require no out of pocket, and go out for 59 months rate is 5.49%...... monthly payment is reasonable....
    JohnnyB

2003 Mercury Marauder

2002 Ford Focus ZX5

If you look at the Merc website closely, it says to see dealer for regional details. According to my local dealer, this mean that here in Chicago we get $1000 factory and $500 dealer while someplace like Dallas is eligible for $2000 factory plus $500 dealer. I also noticed that the X plan pricing seems to differ from location to location. I called Ford on this and they seemed to confirm that pricing will varying based on market. Being somewhat skeptical by nature, I'm going to try another dealer and see if there is any consistency. I'd like to hear if any of you have any knowledge of this situation. It makes it very difficult to negociate for the best deal with these type of games happening.
    Still hangin on

WJSOLOMON Guest
    Originally posted by MarauderBoy: "If you look at the Merc website closely, it says to see dealer for regional details. According to my local dealer, this mean that here in Chicago we get $1000 factory and $500 dealer while someplace like Dallas is eligible for $2000 factory plus $500 dealer. I also noticed that the X plan pricing seems to differ from location to location. I called Ford on this and they seemed to confirm that pricing will varying based on market. Being somewhat skeptical by nature, I'm going to try another dealer and see if there is any consistency. I'd like to hear if any of you have any knowledge of this situation. It makes it very difficult to negociate for the best deal with these type of games happening."

MB - Tool on down to Merriville, Indiana, and check out the L-M Dealer on SR 30, a few traffic lights West of I-65. A couple of weeks ago when I was there, they had One on the Floor, and Two on the Lot. "Crunch Time" is about to set in with the Winter Winds about to blow, and the Floor Plan Interest starting to be bothersome.

The Dealers here around the Indy area, according to my Zip-Code entered in on the MM WEb Site for "Building-Your-Own", are still showing the $2 Grand / 0% Financing, Plus another $400.00 - $500.00 for Grads.

Good Touring!

bozobill Guest
    Offer invoice and let the dealer keep the holdback. Take no mop and glow or extras and drive away at approx. $31,800.00 plus tax, etc. Some of these dealers have had their MM's for 3 months. If they don't move with the rebates offered now, dealer invoice will look REAL good to them.

tomt41

If there is a $2K rebate and a $500 Lincoln loyalty bonus then the dealer is making full profit on the car plus the holdback.
    Offer him 5-600 over invoice(available at edmunds.com) and you will get the car in 30-31k range.

Thread Information