Thread: 2003 vs 2004 MM

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bruce Phelps Guest

2003 vs 2004 MM

I wanted a 2004 model but not if it is going to be stripped of the items that was stripped off the 300A.
    Does anyone have an opinion, i f a B model is still better than the A model even with all the items that have been deleted from it? Do you know if the 2004 model will be stripped like the B 2003
    model.

Four Corners,Oregon (take exit at the prison, go past the refuse transfer station, and head toward Shangri-la)
    I don't think it's a question of "better"
    There really wasn't that much "decontented" to call it stripped.
    If you want a colour other than Black you have no choice
    Member Number 32

Originally posted by TripleTransAm
    An interesting side note: this isn't the same forum I used to post on for years, and I've been doing a lot of reading over the past 48 hours on both sites. Looks like there's been a serious splintering. I never thought it'd be possible for this to happen to a group of owners of a car model that sold no more than 14000 copies over 2 model years. Kind of scary, when thinking of the scale. Makes one think that maybe it'd be a good idea to do some introspection and think about what each of us needs to do to build a solid community, analyze what it is we're all honestly looking for by belonging to this community.

Re: 2003 vs 2004 MM

Originally posted by Bruce Phelps
    I wanted a 2004 model but not if it is going to be stripped of the items that was stripped off the 300A.
    Does anyone have an opinion, i f a B model is still better than the A model even with all the items that have been deleted from it? Do you know if the 2004 model will be stripped like the B 2003
    model.
    Welcome Bruce - The main difference between the A & B is that the B has traction control. If you don't care then go for an A. Some of the 300A's have been on the dealers lot for almost 1 year. Most dealers are offering good deals on the 300A's. The 2004 will be equipped like the 2003 300B. IMHO.
    2003 Marauder 300B,
    6468 out of 7839 - Thanks Brian
    Heated Seats
    35% Tint
    Mercury All Weather Mats
    Trunk Organizer - Thanks MartyO
    Sold 4/3/2009 Now resides in AL.
    1961 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible
    1973 Oldsmobile Toronado
    2012 Kia Sedona Van
    2008 Corvette Convertible
    2003 Marauder 300 A Thanks Larry O 6/14/17
    2021 Prius Prime Limited
    2023 Chevrolet Silverado High Country
    Member # 440
    ----- John

darebren Guest
    The 2004 model will have a mior bump in HP and torque as well as some transmission/torque converter mods. I'd get the 2004 if I knew. Ford described it at the Trilogy open house. Alot of us are hoping some of the electrical improvements willbe backwards compatible (dual knock sensors=allowing more spark to be thrown)

B-26 Guest
    I like the A for other reasons such as the remote gas door lock etc.

Bruce Phelps Guest
    Thank you all for your replies.

Thread Information