Thread: GM Video

GM Video

Ok,

So I do not have a Marauder, but I thought I would post my video of my GM here anyway because you all can do the same thing I did with your car. Here is the LD (I also posted this on crownvic.net)

So I probably didn't tell you guyz, but I am a Radio Television and Film PhD student at the University of Texas at Austin where I study new media and make all types of crazy projects which usually include some type of technology, some hacking and usually documentation.

What you all do know is that I love my car So I decided I wanted to make a camera mount for it so that I could get some "extreme" shots, so while waiting for a friend to show up at my apartment one day I got thinking about it, went inside grabbed some zip ties, my little bogen tripod and my small Canon SD550 digital still camera. I then strapped the tripod (closed) to the frame of the car, put my digital camera into movie mode and then mounted the camera to the tripods head. (I will post pic soon)

Ok, so these videos should be cut down, but I showed them to so many people and each of them liked them for different reasons, so these are uncut. One is during the day with the camera mounted to the frame of the car looking back, the other is with the camera mounted to the front ground effect facing forward at night. I would love to hear what you all think. I am thinking of putting together a little video. Also a note to anyone who tries this: GROUND CLEARANCE IS A CONCERN!!!! Do not blame me for busting your camera up, you need to make sure you keep in mind the whole time where you camera is located in regards to the pavement, i.e. parking stops, bumps, drives ways and so forth. Enjoy

http://jtlopez.dyndns.org/gallery2/v...hilis.mov.html

http://jtlopez.dyndns.org/gallery2/v...sonic.mov.html
    96 GM HPP 206K mi.(chassis), Tuned by Manny at HPP, 76mm DBB PT, SQV BOV, Accufab TB/UP, Tial 44mm WG, 3" Intake and 3" Single Exhaust piping, PI Intake, PI Cams, MMR Stainless Valves, Manley Springs, P&P PI Heads, Forged Rods and Pistons, 90mm Lightening MAF and injectors (42lbs), 255 Walbro, BOC Trans, BOC Stage II TC 3,000 stall, 3.73, Trac-Loc, Cobra Carbon Clutches, AMMX driveshaft, SCT Xcal II J-Tune, Transmission cooler, PowerSlot Brakes, ENS front control arm bushings, Addco Front and Rear Swaybars, Poly Endlinks and Clamps, Front and Rear Bilstien Shocks, F/R PI springs, Rear ENS Control Arm Bushings, custom structural re-enforcement(stabilizer bar mounts and lower control arm mounts, among other spots), Custom Boxed Lower Rear Control Arms, Kenwood HU, Alpine Type R 5X7's, Kicker Comp 6X9's,Alpine 4X50, Crunch 1100 subwoofer Amp, Image Dynamics 12" subwoofer, Yellow Top

That's what you would need if you do a lot of road racing or it would be awesome for drag racing. Cool idea.
    '03 A #1801 - Tuned By Outlaw Dyno
    445rwhp/408rwtq - 12.6/110mph
    DR Vortech NOIC #5
    Sold
    '88 Mustang LX - Built 306ci, built AOD, built 8.8"
    '11 F250 Powerstroke - 476hp/1208tq

Sweet man....
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Unnamed) 84,500
    Stock 3.55 Trac-Lok
    Stock 250 HP

2001 Crown Victoria LX HPP (Christine) 46,500 - Totalled 1/18/2008
    BigCars4Ever Dead Pedal

That is a sweet looking ride...I like the Stang rims on the vic...nice touch

That's just a photoshop of those rims on my car... I've installed them but taken no pictures are uploaded yet. I'll get some done this weekend if I get time. Thanks.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Unnamed) 84,500
    Stock 3.55 Trac-Lok
    Stock 250 HP

2001 Crown Victoria LX HPP (Christine) 46,500 - Totalled 1/18/2008
    BigCars4Ever Dead Pedal

Niiiice video Mang.

STRYKER
    GOLD P74 INTERCEPTOR, A NEW PANTHER IN TOWN.

Thread Information