Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another marauder wanted thread..lol

Another marauder wanted thread..lol

Hello fellas,
    I've made my mind to buy a marauder... So I prefer a maroon one with black interior.. but any in good shape would be considered... I'm on the west coast but willing to travel for the right one... Please let me know what you might have or know... of course the lower the miles the better.. something up to the 45K range...but ya never know...

By the way do the marauder suffer from poor valve guides on the drivers side heads like the aviatrs?

P.S> I tried searching on the site but whats the deal with 300a and b??? thanks guys...

Dark Toreador Red would be the color.. not maroon. There must be a thousand A to B threads on the history. All US cars in 300A for 2003 are black.. Canadians are all 300B. (Job2) In 2004 all US cars are 300A (job1)....2003s are M75s, 2004s are M79

Quote Originally Posted by safado View Post
    P.S> I tried searching on the site but whats the deal with 300a and b??? thanks guys...
    >>> http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forum...ight=300a+300b

Good luck on finding that "maroon" MM and welcome to the MM.Net.
    Bluerauder
    '03 MM 300B
    #67 of 328
    Dark Blue Pearl with Light Flint interior(1 of 215)

Black Pearl "Aarrrrr Type"
    '12 Taurus SHO 3.5 L Ecoboost V6 24V DOHC DI Twin Turbo
    (365 HP, 350 TQ)
    #318 of 478
    Tuxedo Black Metallic with Charcoal Black Leather interior (1 of 415)

Member Capital Area Marauders (CAM)
    since April '04

Bluerauder's Garage -- Pics and Other Info

Sixteen (16) years of CAM Meets, Regional, and Marauderville MM Event History & Upcoming (in RED) Events is Here

thanks fellas...
    that would be a good sticky for the noobs... like me...

so craigslist, autotrader, here..any other suggestions.???

I Used Cars.com To Find Mine.

Enjoy the site.

I can't hear the noise in your head. Please keep it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by knine View Post
    Enjoy the site.

Thanks guys... its wierd how there is so much of a price variance... some people think they are gold some don't know any better...

the other weird thing is how they all seem to be in the east coast??? WTF?

Hi,
    I am in the San Diego area and an *thinking* about selling my 03 black marauder. A little modified, alot of fun.
    I would be willing to drive up the coast a little meet up with you half way or so, say next friday night or saturday? (I have duty on sunday).
    You could take a look and possibly drive her if you like her(meaning, you will drive her!)

anyways, I am not totally convinced on the idea of selling her, but it would give us both a chance to think about it.

be good!
    Curt

what numbers where you thinking about? and how many are on the clock?
    what mods have you done?

welcome to the site....Good luck in your search

this marauder is black 03 that I bought in June 05. Many people thought it was possibly the last 03 bought, but there might be one other. warranty started june 05 and ends june08. It had 4.10's put on immediately but the lidio tune is for stock 3.55's. So the clock shows about 28ish...but it is really 24ish due to the difference in gears.
    metco upper and lower rear control arms with the metco watts link. addco rear sway bar, I have one for the front in the box...it can go with this marauder or stay with my other marauder. P1AA headlamps, mod grill emblem, rear spoiler, tint beyond dark. minus the after cats and flowmaster 40's added.

Numbers? that is a good question! I just dont know how bad I need to sell it. I probably need to sell it...but I dont want to sell it.
    That said, it is just a car in the end and if I have to sell it I have to accept that fact also.
    I'll tell you what, give me a pm if interested with phone number and I will call ya...I dont think you will be upset with the price. again, my MAJOR concern is getting this car into the hands of someone who will appreciate it.

be good!
    Curt

Is anyone here in Tipton, Indiana?? My choice car is there... tipton lincoln mercury has a maroon with black interior and the spoiler.. my only concer is the rust on it.... its a lease return so that normally means to me it wasn't really taken carer of... just thought someone can swing by and see it

Thumbs up Junior Member

Hello Safado; If your serious about a real nice Marauder, check under Cars for Sale, ITLRUN. Read the description, if you really want a Marauder that's nice, and dependable and most of all VERY WELL MAINTAINED!!! I had problems with uploading pictures, but this car has no dings, no dents, by the way it's BLACK, and straight as an arrow. Original paint, Shines so deep,and clear you could shave out of it. The interior; is VERY CLEAN no rips, no burn marks, no blemishes anywhere.I'm going to try to upload a couple of pictures for you. If for some reason it won't take the pictures, send me an email : Miked1955@comcast.net, make sure you include your email address so I can get the pictures to you. It just clicked 50,000, also it's listed on AutoTrader.com with 18 pictures no disappointment, tires are at 98%, and the spare is new. All BFG KDWS 18's, original size tires. Also included: is an SCT X Cal2, preloaded w/3custom tunes, SCT Advantage 3 dealer custom tuning software,with 2 processor codes, and many tune files. The codes are : CXN1 for 01 Lightning, and BMD0 for the 03 Marauder. I'm asking $18,500.00, price is negotiable there's just too much to list, and it's all included with the car. I'll leave you my number if your serious, call me at ( 508-672-8562 ) You won't be disappointed. Mike D. ( ITLRUN )between 8:00am - 10:00pm EST.

Thanks Mike.. Your car sounds pristine....I want to see if I can get a maroon one... I have a black mustang..so I know how hard it is to keep clean..

^^^^DARK TOREADOR RED (DTR) not maroon....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information