Thread: Finally got it back!

Finally got it back!

The car is finally back, and I had the camera handy. I have alot of pics in my gallery, I dont know how the hell to get them in the thread .

Well I have pics of the new wheels, the new Tweeters Flushed (Thanx John/Rich) , etc.etc.
    Last edited by rvaldez1; 11-01-2007 at 02:09 PM.

Four Corners,Oregon (take exit at the prison, go past the refuse transfer station, and head toward Shangri-la)
    nice wheels

Member Number 32

Originally posted by TripleTransAm
    An interesting side note: this isn't the same forum I used to post on for years, and I've been doing a lot of reading over the past 48 hours on both sites. Looks like there's been a serious splintering. I never thought it'd be possible for this to happen to a group of owners of a car model that sold no more than 14000 copies over 2 model years. Kind of scary, when thinking of the scale. Makes one think that maybe it'd be a good idea to do some introspection and think about what each of us needs to do to build a solid community, analyze what it is we're all honestly looking for by belonging to this community.

Absolutely beautiful car man, the only thing i'd add is some clear corner lights and HID's, then your set

Nice sound system to, the tweeter install is very clean, looks OEM.

2016 Ford Mustang GT PP - Lund nGauge, BMR vertical links, MGW Shifter, BMR CB005

2004 Mercury Marauder - Eaton M112, Billetflow 3.4, Accufab SBTB + Plenum, T-56 Magnum, 4.10s, Stainless Works LTs, 2.5" Exhaust, Borla Stingers, Ridetech Coilovers + Adj rear shocks, FX-R projectors, Wilwood 13" BNSL6 + FNSL4 BBKs, S55 Gauge Cluster
    440rwhp & 406rwtq Tuned by Adam @ Revolution Automotive
    2063/3214

(Sold) 2003 Mercury Marauder - Stainless Works LT's, Stainless Works 2.5" Catback, JLT Intake, Mo's Xcal4 Tune
    5377/7838

2000 BMW M5 - Evolve Intake, Evolve Alpha-N tune, Stoptech ST-40 BBK, UUC SSK, Dinan front STB, Dinan RSB

1996 Ford Bronco - 4" lift, 35" BFG A/T's, Punisher Valve Body, MH1 Projectors

I ordered a set of Gorilla Wheel Lug Nuts, locks...You should too..You buy a nice set of rims, and then POOF they are gone....Did anyone send in the form for the second wheel lock key? I will do it today...

Looks awesome! I'm pretty biased towards '04 Sports in SB w/dark charcoal interior though!

J
    Alex, you'll always be with us!
    '04 Crown Victoria LX Sport 230A
    Bone Stock (Really, would I lie?)
    I couldn't see destroying a Marauder as my daily driver!
    '03 Marauder 300B as in blue
    DOB 5/12/03 - adopted12/01/06
    1 of 328
    SS Inserts

Be sure to bring it to the next Chicken Run.
    "Bye Bye, Johnny B. Goode."

Quote Originally Posted by Motorhead350 View Post
    Be sure to bring it to the next Chicken Run.
    I am going to try, I have finals that week. Plus, work wants me to go to cleveland for some client/consultant relations.

Thanks for all the other compliments, here are some things to come, prolly in the next 6-8 months. When I graduate .

-Black rear fascia and taillamps (preferably Marauder Tinted)
    -Tinted headlamps and corners (ebay) W/ Silverstars
    -I really want the woodgrain and chrome out of the interior (maybe a marauder swap)
    -Blacked out Chrome around windows
    -New Woofers and Amp (BIG STUFF)
    -More Dynamat LOL
    -Odyssey Battery
    -3.73 gears with a tune
    -Swaybars
    -Control Arms
    -CAI (Hopefully Jay makes one for the Vics soon)

-If someone makes a roots kit for this car, that might happen as well. (in about a 1 to 1.5 years)

Just out of curiosity, why black out the rear fascia? I like the idea of smoked taillamps, but unless you're trying to look like a CVPI, I'm not sure what purpose that serves.

Good looking car, though. Very sharp with those wheels.

I think S55 lights in silver would look good, i wouldnt black out the rear.

Wouldnt a roots supercharger for a mustang 4.6 2V fit with some work? How did ford make the concept marauder with a s/c 2v if you cant do it :?

2016 Ford Mustang GT PP - Lund nGauge, BMR vertical links, MGW Shifter, BMR CB005

2004 Mercury Marauder - Eaton M112, Billetflow 3.4, Accufab SBTB + Plenum, T-56 Magnum, 4.10s, Stainless Works LTs, 2.5" Exhaust, Borla Stingers, Ridetech Coilovers + Adj rear shocks, FX-R projectors, Wilwood 13" BNSL6 + FNSL4 BBKs, S55 Gauge Cluster
    440rwhp & 406rwtq Tuned by Adam @ Revolution Automotive
    2063/3214

(Sold) 2003 Mercury Marauder - Stainless Works LT's, Stainless Works 2.5" Catback, JLT Intake, Mo's Xcal4 Tune
    5377/7838

2000 BMW M5 - Evolve Intake, Evolve Alpha-N tune, Stoptech ST-40 BBK, UUC SSK, Dinan front STB, Dinan RSB

1996 Ford Bronco - 4" lift, 35" BFG A/T's, Punisher Valve Body, MH1 Projectors

Quote Originally Posted by 96DiamondVIII View Post
    Just out of curiosity, why black out the rear fascia? I like the idea of smoked taillamps, but unless you're trying to look like a CVPI, I'm not sure what purpose that serves.

Good looking car, though. Very sharp with those wheels.
    Thanks. I just think that the back looks too plain with all the black. I would like the black rear fascia to balance it out. I really dont want to look like P71, I would have to change the wheels, trim, handles, etc. etc. If I was trying to look like a CVPI I would have started with one. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by offroadkarter View Post
    I think S55 lights in silver would look good, i wouldnt black out the rear.

Wouldnt a roots supercharger for a mustang 4.6 2V fit with some work? How did ford make the concept marauder with a s/c 2v if you cant do it :?
    1) I personally dislike the s55 treatment, alot.

2)A roots from a mustang would work, but the intake is on the other side. If I am going to spend money, or time. I am gonna make it appear OEM.

I almost forgot, I am doing the brakes very soon. SS lines, and prolly ebc all around.

Thread Information