Page 81 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3171747576777879808182838485868788 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1312

Thread: New members

Quote Originally Posted by burgundy04 View Post
    Hello everyone. I've been admiring these cars since they hit the road. Not the most ideal situation, but long story short, I am now the proud owner of an '04. Only had it a few days, but feel it's going to be a long and happy relationship.

Welcome to the site and Congrats on your Dark Toreador Red (DTR) MM. Lots of good info here.
    Bluerauder
    '03 MM 300B
    #67 of 328
    Dark Blue Pearl with Light Flint interior(1 of 215)

Black Pearl "Aarrrrr Type"
    '12 Taurus SHO 3.5 L Ecoboost V6 24V DOHC DI Twin Turbo
    (365 HP, 350 TQ)
    #318 of 478
    Tuxedo Black Metallic with Charcoal Black Leather interior (1 of 415)

Member Capital Area Marauders (CAM)
    since April '04

Bluerauder's Garage -- Pics and Other Info

Sixteen (16) years of CAM Meets, Regional, and Marauderville MM Event History & Upcoming (in RED) Events is Here

Hello everyone. My name is Ken and I'm from Hanover Park, Illinois. I'm excited to become part of this group. I bought a 2003 Model 300A assembled on 06/05/2002 #699 of 7838 and #699 of 7093 in black with 50,000 miles on it. As soon as I saw this car was available locally to me, I was drooling all over myself about it. I hope to enjoy the car and learn allot about it on this forum for many years to come. Thank you for accepting me to join this forum.

2003 Model 300A
    VIN: 2MEHM75V93X611525
    Assembled on 06/05/2002
    #699 of a build of 7838 and
    #699 of 7093 in black
    51,000 miles on it

2002 Grand Marquis LS
    155,000 miles on it
    Arizona Beige Clearcoat Metallic

2009 Grand Marquis LS Limited Edition
    57,000 miles on it
    Silver Birch Clearcoat Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by ab9sgken View Post
    Hello everyone. My name is Ken and I'm from Hanover Park, Illinois. I'm excited to become part of this group. I bought a 2003 Model 300A assembled on 06/05/2002 #699 of 7838 and #699 of 7093 in black with 50,000 miles on it. As soon as I saw this car was available locally to me, I was drooling all over myself about it. I hope to enjoy the car and learn allot about it on this forum for many years to come. Thank you for accepting me to join this forum.

Welcome from 9.2 miles south.

Sent from my iThrone using Tapatalk
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

Quote Originally Posted by justbob View Post
    Welcome from 9.2 miles south.

Where do you live? I'm off of Barrington and Irving

2003 Model 300A
    Assembled on 06/05/2002
    #699 of 7093 in black
    51,000 miles on it

2002 Grand Marquis LS
    155,000 miles on it

57,000 miles on it

One block northeast of the County buildings on County Farm Rd.

SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

Quote Originally Posted by justbob View Post
    One block northeast of the County buildings on County Farm Rd.

Just look for the driveway with the burnouts in it
    2004 SB Ported Trilogy 48
    Has supporting mods and stuff
    Thanks to Marty O for his help in updating this car.

R.I.P.
    Rex "SC Cheesehead"

new member also

jtarmyone -SC

Right behind the fairgrounds. I've delivered there.

2003 Model 300A
    Assembled on 06/05/2002
    #699 of 7093 in black
    51,000 miles on it

2002 Grand Marquis LS
    155,000 miles on it

57,000 miles on it

New Member Cocoa Beach, FL

Hello,

Drove my car out of the Showroom early in 2004 here on Merritt Island, Florida. The people at the Ford Performance Group told me that my car was the 26th car built that year. DTR/Flint.

Looking for the Console Door Assembly in Flint: Part#: XF3Z5406024AAN
    Attached Images Attached Images

I don't think the center came in flint...

Righteous Indignation
    03 300A
    4055 of 7838
    4054 of 7093 in Black.
    Born 8/23/02
    Adopted in 1/15
    SOLD

Newbie from the Aloha State

How's it going everyone? At work and figured I might as well introduce myself while I poke around for info. Bought my DTR Marauder with 150k miles last week as a daily driver to relieve my project car of that duty. It's a little rough on the exterior: paint chips, couple of mini dents, a low spot on the rear bumper. But it's everything I was looking for and then some: 4 doors, rwd, v8, comfy, with working a/c. Saw it listed on craigslist for a pretty good price and jumped on it.

Just topped off the fluids today, but aiming to change at least the engine oil when I get the chance. Is a trans flush doable in one's driveway, and if not, is it absolutely necessary? Haha, I was hoping to do all the maintenance and repairs myself as much as possible. Also, are there any other major things I should replace given the amount of miles on this car?

Thanks in advance and look forward to meeting other members.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalGearSS View Post
    How's it going everyone? At work and figured I might as well introduce myself while I poke around for info. Bought my DTR Marauder with 150k miles last week as a daily driver to relieve my project car of that duty. It's a little rough on the exterior: paint chips, couple of mini dents, a low spot on the rear bumper. But it's everything I was looking for and then some: 4 doors, rwd, v8, comfy, with working a/c. Saw it listed on craigslist for a pretty good price and jumped on it.

Just topped off the fluids today, but aiming to change at least the engine oil when I get the chance. Is a trans flush doable in one's driveway, and if not, is it absolutely necessary? Haha, I was hoping to do all the maintenance and repairs myself as much as possible. Also, are there any other major things I should replace given the amount of miles on this car?

Welcome!
    You can change the trans fluid but not the fluid intq converter in the drive.its a little messy,recommend changing to a pan with drain plug, typically called a uhaul pan or putting a drain kit into the stock pan while doing it. I would recommend changing all fluids, rear, oil, coolant..There is specific procedure to "burp" the cooling system of air whenever it opened. which can be found here http://reischeperformance.com/refill.html. air in the system will cause overheating. I would change the belt too. check brake condition etc..Suspension componets can be wearing out, mostly bushings and shocks.
    2004 SB Ported Trilogy 48
    Has supporting mods and stuff
    Thanks to Marty O for his help in updating this car.

R.I.P.
    Rex "SC Cheesehead"

Thanks for the info! That's a great link. Looks like I'll be busy for a while. Interesting that the pan didn't come with a drain plug, but it's a cheap fix anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalGearSS View Post

Hello, sounds like our deal. We bought one with with higher mileage only because it was in our price range for a daily driver, the rarity that it will probably never be worth less than we paid for it and the darn thing is down right comfy and drives like a sports car. A real "little-ol'-lady" had bought it new, had all the extensive service records from being serviced exclusively at Ford, never been hotrodded and looks like it has 60k on it.

For laughs: I have a truck that one of our cats won't let me take out of the garage. This cat is so obsessed with this truck that she guards it with her life. Craziest thing I've ever seen. So, it stays covered with moving blankets to satisfy her mental thing going on---hence the need for a daily driver.

Already spoke with Mo---comes across like a great guy with great info.

I'll be following the same path your on to get more familiar with this particular car. Already got some real good information on this site like changing the oil pressure guage out for the Autometer #4327. Picked a brand new one up on Ebay for $53.74 shipped. Best of luck with yours.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRight View Post
    I'll be following the same path your on to get more familiar with this particular car. Already got some real good information on this site like changing the oil pressure guage out for the Autometer #4327. Picked a brand new one up on Ebay for $53.74 shipped. Best of luck with yours.
    I had to Google what the problem was with the stock oil pressure gauge, and it looks like they are indeed "fake" haha. Thanks for the heads up. I kinda figured as much, but it's not a priority fix at the moment, although accurate readings would be nice.

The a/c on mine just went out actually, and I've got a misfire on cylinder 8, and vibration in the brake pedal, so it looks like new hoses, spark plugs, and rotors are in need. I really wanna get a factory service manual soon though so I'm not poking around in the dark, so to speak.

Edit: the cruise control stopped working too, so that's another thing that needs fixing. This thing's keeping me busy, haha.

Page 81 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3171747576777879808182838485868788 LastLast

Thread Information