Page 87 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3777808182838485868788 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1312

Thread: New members

Help...I have been a member for a long time but have lost my password...
    My e mail is cactusflower818@yahoo.com
    I might need to sell my '04 DTR 25,000 mile Marauder so I need to become active on the site

Thanks for some help.

Hey everybody....looking to get back into a Marauder. There was a supercharged blue one last year that sold out of Flordia and I believe that it started off as Martys car..... just reaching out to see if anyone on here bought it or anyone knows where it went? Would like to reach out to who bought it to see if they would be willing to sell it? Thanks for the help

hi not a marauder owner but somebody told me that on this forum i can find info on the eaton swap for my
    v6 mustang swap to mach 1 is actually a 32v lincoln aviator engine

Quote Originally Posted by mach1 View Post
    hi not a marauder owner but somebody told me that on this forum i can find info on the eaton swap for my
    v6 mustang swap to mach 1 is actually a 32v lincoln aviator engine
    https://www.mercurymarauder.net/foru...ts-List-Thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

Hey everyone new member here. I just picked up my dads 03 Marauder that he got off the showroom floor. I look forward to seeing what everyone is doing with theirs. I’m in the process of getting my dads back to its former glory. His last few years he wasn’t able to maintain it like he did in the beginning and the military has kept me pretty far from home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by steinbeckk View Post
    Hey everyone new member here. I just picked up my dads 03 Marauder that he got off the showroom floor. I look forward to seeing what everyone is doing with theirs. I’m in the process of getting my dads back to its former glory. His last few years he wasn’t able to maintain it like he did in the beginning and the military has kept me pretty far from home.

Congrats and welcome!

My son could only dream of such luck! Maybe if it were stock but not with the power mine is at. I could never live with myself if he were to get hurt.. Luckily my other son and daughter have zero interest. They only like it because it’s literally part of the family but that’s about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

Yeah my dads is pretty much stock outside of K&N filter. With him passing this past year it was too much for my mom so I bought it off her because I didn’t want to see it get sold off outside the family. It needs some cosmetic work for starters, it pretty much baked in the Texas sun for 18 years because they had a house without a garage. So the plan is to start there and upgrade performance after I get her looking back to her former glory.

Welcome and sorry to hear about your dad passing. Sounded like he had a tremendous interest in his Marauder and super cool you're keeping it running. As Bob mentioned, most of our Marauders are like a member of the family

You'll find lots of info and stuff here but don't hesitate to reach and create posts with any questions or anything. Looking forward to seeing progress!
    2003 Trilogy Supercharged Marauder

Hey everyone, new member. Proud new owner of a 2003 Marauder with a Kenne Bell Supercharger. Was wondering if anyone might have some info. I just bought the car. It's got quite a list of custom parts and was built at a shop in Surrey BC. The shop won't give me much info beside the rwhp rating was 410 on their dyno. The car had a dead battery and the transmission seemed to be holding in each gear to about 4500 and then shifting hard. The more I've driven it in the past 2 weeks, it's now shifting normally and driving much better. It does have a custom tune from a diablosport intune I2020 tuner but the car feels lazy. When you stomp on the gas, it almost feels like it can't put the power to the ground. I was going to have it retuned but it drives perfectly when not trying to haul ass. If I drive normally, it runs out and drives fine. But when I floor it, it should be ripping the tires loose and it doesn't even spin them, with traction control on or off, same with OD. My thought is a bad torque converter? Anyone with more experience in these cars have any other ideas? Thanks y'all. I've always loved the Marauder. Soooo glad to finally have gotten one.

^^^^^^^^ Welcome, and congrats on the new to you SC Marauder. Get in touch with Marty at Mo's Speed Shop, (sponsor here) Discuss what you have, and what you'd like to have. The guy's at Mo's can help you out, and give you good advice about your options.

Congrats and Welcome aboard!
    2003 Marauder 300B,
    6468 out of 7839 - Thanks Brian
    Heated Seats
    35% Tint
    Mercury All Weather Mats
    Trunk Organizer - Thanks MartyO
    Sold 4/3/2009 Now resides in AL.
    1961 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible
    1973 Oldsmobile Toronado
    2012 Kia Sedona Van
    2008 Corvette Convertible
    2003 Marauder 300 A Thanks Larry O 6/14/17
    2021 Prius Prime Limited
    2023 Chevrolet Silverado High Country
    Member # 440
    ----- John

Thank you! Reached out to him last night and we have a call later today!! Appreciate it.

Good Morning,
    I used to be on mm.net in the very beginning. I owned my Marauder since the end of 2002. Loved that car, but I sold it in 2014. Of course I regretted that decision. Well, turns out I had the opportunity to buy my old car back from the same gentleman who I sold it to. So, its back in Nevada and I am sorting it out. He misplaced the sct tuner for the trilogy kit so thats a problem im trying to work through. Lots of little things to do, but overall I'm very happy. Now I have to relearn all of the stuff I forgotten about. Its nice to see the forums again. All this information.

Thanks
    Dave

300a
    production date 06-05-02
    686 of 7838
    Trilogy Supercharged #159
    NV "MARAUDR"

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Compson View Post
    Good Morning,
    I used to be on mm.net in the very beginning. I owned my Marauder since the end of 2002. Loved that car, but I sold it in 2014. Of course I regretted that decision. Well, turns out I had the opportunity to buy my old car back from the same gentleman who I sold it to. So, its back in Nevada and I am sorting it out. He misplaced the sct tuner for the trilogy kit so thats a problem im trying to work through. Lots of little things to do, but overall I'm very happy. Now I have to relearn all of the stuff I forgotten about. Its nice to see the forums again. All this information.

Thanks
    Welcome back! Get a new SCT X4 from Marty (Moe's Speed Shop) and do a remote tune!
    You "feel" the difference because you want to "feel" the difference. Since you just spent money on the upgrade you "have" to feel the difference

I'm looking to eliminate the double pump process I have to follow right now to get the pedal hard

2004 300A Procharger #0010 D1X
    2003 300A Procharger #0017 D1SC (SOLD. Last I heard, it was in Washington State)

Thanks,
    Working on it now. I called his shop and his employees were so nice and professional. Ill follow up and get it tuned asap.
    Dave

300a
    production date 06-05-02
    686 of 7838
    Trilogy Supercharged #159
    NV "MARAUDR"

Page 87 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3777808182838485868788 LastLast

Thread Information