Quote Originally Posted by fastblackmerc View Post
Take the Marauder as it's well suited for long trips. Best way to get acquainted with her.

Welcome to the site!

I'm a little late responding, but I have an update.

I didn't enter her life until she was almost 16. If anyone met her father they would understand why the poor kid is so screwed up. Her character was already set in stone and she hasn't changed a lick 20 years later even after 4 kids. So, now she has dumped this abusive ex-con and gone back to the previous loser. The one who pushed her down three flights of stairs when she was 8 1/2 months pregnant with his trophy kid because he didn't want to pay child support and beat the crap out her for five more years.

I wish I could change this somehow. I feel anger, sadness and powerlessness all at the same time. She could have had so much going for her. We certainly have tried our best to change things.

I did drive up to Cleveland 15 years ago to look for the very first loser, another one that beat her up and threw her out into a busy highway when she was 9 months pregnant with his trophy kid---kid number one. Luckily, he hid well and I couldn't find him. I brought her back to Florida and we were starting to get things turned around. Out of the blue, three years later, she gets a title loan on her paid for car and sends loser number two money to come to Florida to grace her life with his presence. The crap started all over again and has been nonstop ever since.

Thanks for letting me vent.