Page 80 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3070737475767778798081828384858687 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1312

Thread: New members

Quote Originally Posted by Fly007 View Post
    I am from a small town called Bentley just outside of Wichita, KS.
    Wouldn't you rather drive a Bentley and live in a town called Marauder?!

Just kidding, best car I have ever owned! Welcome to the site from across the pond!

2003 Black 300A Dark Charcoal, #499 of 6978 built 06/04/02
    3.88 gears, dual fuel propane conversion.
    2003 Silver 300B Light Flint, #166 of 417 built 04/22/03
    TCE/Wilwood big brake kit, SW headers and cats, Flowmaster mufflers
    1999 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series Touring Sedan
    Dual exhaust, dual fuel propane conversion
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT Sport Package
    Holden HSV GTS body kit, dual fuel propane conversion
    Previously: 2003 Audi A6 Avant | 1999 Ford Fairlane AU

Marauderville does sound like a cool place to live, I will pass on driving the Bentley though, too snooty for my tastes!

Getting in and out of my Mustangs isn't the problem. I have both old and new generation cars. The problem is the Cobra kit car from factory Five Racing. That fits like a girdle, but it does accelerate like a bat out of hell!

Oh, Das klingt schlecht!

iphone 6s hülle
    Last edited by Xismna; 09-06-2015 at 06:32 PM.
    Man kann dir den Weg weisen, gehen musst du ihn selbst.hülle für iphone 6 und iphone 6 plus

Quote Originally Posted by jsignorelli View Post
    Getting in and out of my Mustangs isn't the problem. I have both old and new generation cars. The problem is the Cobra kit car from factory Five Racing. That fits like a girdle, but it does accelerate like a bat out of hell!
    We need to go for a ride Jim. Think we could find a big enough shoehorn?

New to the forum

Just wanted to say hello! New Marauder owner from Glendale AZ!

Orlando MM owner since July 2015

Hello all, I'm Jon. I'm fairly new here, live in Orlando, bought my black '03 back in July.

New Owner

Hello, Recently bought a well cared for, one owner 2004 black Marauder. Nice car, but it may be short lived. I now have a kid in need of an emergency move from her nightmare boyfriend 1,000 miles away.

Welcome to the forum. I'm new here too and have already started learning... Sorry to hear about the nightmare boyfriend. Would you like to borrow a firearm? I know you would... I would... if I didn't already have several.
    2003 Marauder... the gentleman's hot rod.

You know what I like best about most people? Their dogs.

Welcome Cali member.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRight View Post
    Hello, Recently bought a well cared for, one owner 2004 black Marauder. Nice car, but it may be short lived. I now have a kid in need of an emergency move from her nightmare boyfriend 1,000 miles away.
    Welcome. We have Members everywhere and take care of our own. So you say you need a leg broken?
    2004 DTR Marauder, Built 26 February 2004, Inservice: 02 July 2004 Retired from DD 17 July 2008. Survived the cut, 28 April 2012. Back as a DD as of 18 November 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by rayjay View Post
    Welcome. We have Members everywhere and take care of our own. So you say you need a leg broken?
    Thanks for the thought. I'm no longer up to fighting off Bubba in the hotel with the window bars if it went sour.

I did recommend not going the restraining order route she wanted. That's intended for sane to semi-sane people. That would likely send him over the razors edge he's on. We're hoping she can quitely get out of town. I'm going to have to pay someone to look after her until then because my long road trip days are over and I'd hoped to avoid getting groped and strip searched at the airport ever again. Lots of extra metal parts.

I do like the car. I'd looked at them when they were new, but my local dealer was marking them up 10k over sticker. I just can't see paying extra for the hype. Now that they've calmed down quite a bit, I believe I got a good deal on a gentlemen's cruiser. It's comfortable to drive too.

P.S. I sure hope she picks a good guy this next time around and stops the "bad boy" excitement thing. At 35, it's time to get a grip.

I'd call the local P.D. or Sheriff's Department so they can have officers there with you. Maybe she has some friends that can be there too?

Quote Originally Posted by daddyusmaximus View Post
    Welcome to the forum. I'm new here too and have already started learning... Sorry to hear about the nightmare boyfriend. Would you like to borrow a firearm? I know you would... I would... if I didn't already have several.
    You'd just be compounding your problem(s).

Quote Originally Posted by rayjay View Post
    We do take care of our own................

Thanks for the thought. I'm no longer up to fighting off Bubba in the hotel with the window bars if it went sour.

I did recommend not going the restraining order route she wanted. That's intended for sane to semi-sane people. That would likely send him over the razors edge he's on. We're hoping she can quitely get out of town. I'm going to have to pay someone to look after her until then because my long road trip days are over and I'd hoped to avoid getting groped and strip searched at the airport ever again. Lots of extra metal parts.

I do like the car. I'd looked at them when they were new, but my local dealer was marking them up 10k over sticker. I just can't see paying extra for the hype. Now that they've calmed down quite a bit, I believe I got a good deal on a gentlemen's cruiser. It's comfortable to drive too.

P.S. I sure hope she picks a good guy this next time around and stops the "bad boy" excitement thing. At 35, it's time to get a grip.
    Take the Marauder as it's well suited for long trips. Best way to get acquainted with her.

Welcome to the site!
    “When you can’t make them see the light, make them feel the heat.”
    Ronald Regan

"The only way to deal with the Islamic State - these blood thirsty, blood-drunken, terrorists -
    is to kill them, keep on killing them, until you kill the last one, then you kill his pet goat."

Lt. Colonel Ralph Peters

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
    "I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes, if you **** with me, I'll kill you all"
    General James Mattis

Hello from NY! Stock 03 picked up from Fairfax,VA about a month ago. Looking forward to a tune and some 4:10's to start.

Long time admirer

Hello everyone. I've been admiring these cars since they hit the road. Not the most ideal situation, but long story short, I am now the proud owner of an '04. Only had it a few days, but feel it's going to be a long and happy relationship.

Page 80 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3070737475767778798081828384858687 ... LastLast

Thread Information