Page 83 of 88 FirstFirst ... 337376777879808182838485868788 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1312

Thread: New members

I have one of the Trilogy kits on mine, does the job fine...only 250 of them made..I don't daily drive mine. Most good engine mods rely on a good tune, especially with a blower...Boosted cars are fun. Trilogy no longer makes them for these cars and there is not really any off the shelf blower kits for them..There is a Centri blower kit thru ADTR.net or it s piece a blower together called an Eaton swap which involves hunting parts thru various online sources. I wonder if that trilogy car has any other mods...rear control arms, sway bars, bigger brakes, trans mods etc..they all sort of go hand in hand. They can be added, but it adds up $$
    2004 SB Ported Trilogy 48
    Has supporting mods and stuff
    Thanks to Marty O for his help in updating this car.

R.I.P.
    Rex "SC Cheesehead"

yeah, I have been looking into the adtr kit as well. The car on auto trader says it has a 5.0 stroker block, built transmission and rear end. not sure what else. Googling the VIN says that it may be the car of a member here named Davey Johnson. Looking at his threads makes me think it may be a good car, I'll message him for more info when I'm closer to my buy date.

Sounds like you are doing it right..Mine too was a members car. There are quite a few long term active members so post up if anyone can vouch for him or has seen the car etc..
    2004 SB Ported Trilogy 48
    Has supporting mods and stuff
    Thanks to Marty O for his help in updating this car.

R.I.P.
    Rex "SC Cheesehead"

Thanks, appreciate the guidance.

Hi All! I joined up as I am currently in the market for a Marauder and figured that this would be a great place to start to expand my knowledge a bit, find out the things I should be looking for and get some ideas for when I do make the purchase. Any help or guidance you have to offer is most appreciated.

New Marauder owner

Hi gang - I finally bought a Marauder after lusting after them since they came out. Military service overseas (and military pay) prevented me from getting a new one, so now that I have retired from the Army, I found a 125K mile copy in reasonably good shape for a reasonable price and you know the rest of the story.

Its no garage queen, and as such, I plan to have fun with it. Hopefully down the road, I will have the opportunity to supercharge it and realize it's full potential.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHossSauce View Post
    Hi All! I joined up as I am currently in the market for a Marauder and figured that this would be a great place to start to expand my knowledge a bit, find out the things I should be looking for and get some ideas for when I do make the purchase. Any help or guidance you have to offer is most appreciated.
    read, research and in your area - watch for rust!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Hi gang - I finally bought a Marauder after lusting after them since they came out. Military service overseas (and military pay) prevented me from getting a new one, so now that I have retired from the Army, I found a 125K mile copy in reasonably good shape for a reasonable price and you know the rest of the story.

Its no garage queen, and as such, I plan to have fun with it. Hopefully down the road, I will have the opportunity to supercharge it and realize it's full potential.
    Thank you for your service, and congrrats on the Marauder!
    sent from my rotary phone using Technicolor

2004 SILVER BIRCH/BLACK PAINT
    DARK CHARCOAL NUDO LEATHER
    #400 of 997 (SOLD)

2004 CV LX SPORT
    ALL BLACK, 6 DISC, TUNED MZT (SOLD)

2004 300A MM BLACK
    1 OWNER CAR, NO OPTIONS
    DAILY DRIVER

2013 DAYTONA R/T
    SUPER TRACK PACK
    DAYTONA BLUE PEARL
    #1763 off ~2100
    NOW WITH A 392 & 3.73 posi!

This is an awesome forum I have referenced and followed for years but never joined because I did not own a marauder. Today things have changed and I am now the proud owner of a Black 2004 MM that has everything but a spoiler and trunk organizer. Which I hope to soon acquire with the help of my new fellow members.

I have been a ford enthusiast long before I could drive and I have previously owned a variety of ford, mercury, and lincoln vehicles before getting this fantastic ride.

[IMG][/IMG]

Hello Forum,
    I'm a virginal newbie to these forums. Like kwkbox I'm a brand-new owner of an old but great car. This is Keith from the Houston area. I was all over these forums during the shopping process, and now that I'm part of the fraternity I look forward to getting to know everyone as an official member. I already have a testimonial: I answered probably 25 big questions that I had when buying, simply by reading the message strings found here. And, in my First Day as a MM owner I have discovered a bent rim. The Forum threads have already saved me from buying the wrong Mustang rim to save $10 and creating a new project for myself. This site is essential for the Marauder Guy, and I'm now proud to be one of y'all. I own a bone-stock DTR 2004 with sunroof, spoiler, 6-CD changer, and part of a Trunk Organizer - gotta make a new lid. Looking eventually to do a few upgrades but first trying to get the car where I trust it and know all its secrets. I'm an old hot-rodder with lots of Detroit Iron in my past, and want to get back to good old Ford Power. Glad to be here folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    Hello Forum,
    I'm a virginal newbie to these forums. Like kwkbox I'm a brand-new owner of an old but great car. This is Keith from the Houston area. I was all over these forums during the shopping process, and now that I'm part of the fraternity I look forward to getting to know everyone as an official member. I already have a testimonial: I answered probably 25 big questions that I had when buying, simply by reading the message strings found here. And, in my First Day as a MM owner I have discovered a bent rim. The Forum threads have already saved me from buying the wrong Mustang rim to save $10 and creating a new project for myself. This site is essential for the Marauder Guy, and I'm now proud to be one of y'all. I own a bone-stock DTR 2004 with sunroof, spoiler, 6-CD changer, and part of a Trunk Organizer - gotta make a new lid. Looking eventually to do a few upgrades but first trying to get the car where I trust it and know all its secrets. I'm an old hot-rodder with lots of Detroit Iron in my past, and want to get back to good old Ford Power. Glad to be here folks.
    Welcome and congratulations.

Hey all, I'm from Chicago. Patiently waiting for a black '04 with a moonroof to come along. Most of the stuff in my price range here is overpriced rusty junk. For now I'm driving a black 08 P71 with the street appearance package. Lots of information on this site!

2004 Marauder
    2008 P71 Street Appearance Package
    1995 240SX SE
    2009 Suzuki DR-Z400SM

new member from CA

New member here, always owned jeeps (still do), don't know much about the panther platform other than I like 'em. Haven't been able to find a Marauder in my price range so I picked up an all stock '04 MGM LS in July from the original owner. It has 80,000 miles on it. Since the price was right I figured I could wrench on it and drive it for a while, see if I can enjoy driving something other than a jeep. I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions for the experts here.

Hey everyone Im the new guy. My name is Kyle and I just got a project Merc that Im going to be bring back to life within the next four to five months. Pics to come shorty.

Is there a project section within the fourm?

Hi, everyone. Recently acquired a 2003 marauder with a trilogy kit. Needs some serious cleaning, but otherwise is okay. Took it out last night and it drives great. Figured it made sense to join because I've been looking on here for information since adding it to my collection. Still working on production #s for the car and trilogy kit.

Smile I am back after 13 years

Hi guys I was on this site when it started I had a 2003 black marauder and a silver 04 . I am thinking of buying another one I have had the newer mustangs and challengers but I am older now I like comfort .Any windy city crew still out there .

Page 83 of 88 FirstFirst ... 337376777879808182838485868788 LastLast

Thread Information