Page 85 of 88 FirstFirst ... 35757879808182838485868788 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1312

Thread: New members

Welcome Debbie D! You have found the greatest source of MArauder wisdom and lunacy on the planet! READ READ READ! We can help you do the best for your car! Stay healthy and safe and enjoy your ride!
    2003 300A
    Widened Rear Wheels with 295 45 Nitto G2's
    Eaton Swapped by Curless
    Brake Upgrade
    Mo's Tune
    JLT Intake
    Addco Sway Bars
    ADTR Coil Over Suspension
    Metco Control Arms & Watts Link
    SW Headers and Exhaust
    Accessories By FastBlackMerc
    4.10 Gears
    Aeroforce Gauges
    Pantherlights Headlamps

New in New Orleans LA, looking to turn my Crown Victoria P71 into a poor mans marauder.

Welcome marauderfan9! Lots of wisdom here! You can do it, we can help (Commercial).
    2003 300A
    Widened Rear Wheels with 295 45 Nitto G2's
    Eaton Swapped by Curless
    Brake Upgrade
    Mo's Tune
    JLT Intake
    Addco Sway Bars
    ADTR Coil Over Suspension
    Metco Control Arms & Watts Link
    SW Headers and Exhaust
    Accessories By FastBlackMerc
    4.10 Gears
    Aeroforce Gauges
    Pantherlights Headlamps

Hi I'm new here. Got my marauder on MLK Jr Day this year and it goes great with my Impala SS. It needs a little love and I've already contacted fastblackmerc in regards to one of my issues. This place is quite the geyser of information so I'll try not to ask any questions that have already been answered. Can't wait to learn more about and do more with this bamf of a car

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyP2011 View Post
    Hi I'm new here. Got my marauder on MLK Jr Day this year and it goes great with my Impala SS. It needs a little love and I've already contacted fastblackmerc in regards to one of my issues. This place is quite the geyser of information so I'll try not to ask any questions that have already been answered. Can't wait to learn more about and do more with this bamf of a car

Welcome to mm.net! Much experience and information on this board as it's the original MM board as I recall. Also, much good info on the FB Marauder pages from time to time also.
    Current Garage:

2005 Mustang GT Premium
    2019 Ranger Lariat Super Crewcab 4WD
    2015 Triumph Trophy SE

“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
    Love like you'll never be hurt,
    Sing like there's nobody listening,
    And live like it's heaven on earth.”
    William W. Purkey

Hello everyone, I'm Daniel. Bought my Marauder from the original owner Ron here in Spokane WA back in October, now that I'm getting around to doing stuff with it I figured I should have a place to look up info. You can also find me on instagram under the handle @daniel.drives

Welcome Daniel.

You will find this site to be full of information for maintaining and modifying your Marauder.

Please post pictures and details of your Marauder for all to enjoy. Happy Maraudering!

Hello everybody! I'm Joseph from Los Angeles County (the San Gabriel Valley) and I have a 04 Back Marauder that I purchased from the original owners (father then son) at the end of 2019. I have many upgrades planned for it, including rear differential, trans, and engine rebuilds further down the road. Hope to learn a lot from all of you and contribute what I can!
    Last edited by JVD; 06-24-2020 at 03:34 PM. Reason: spelling and grammar

Hi everyone, Adam from Illinois. Just was gifted an 04 Marauder from my grandfather who loved it dearly. After just two weeks I can see why he loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by blank View Post
    Hi everyone, Adam from Illinois. Just was gifted an 04 Marauder from my grandfather who loved it dearly. After just two weeks I can see why he loved it.
    Welcome from Wheaton!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

Quote Originally Posted by JVD View Post
    Hello everybody! I'm Joseph from Los Angeles County (the San Gabriel Valley) and I have a 04 Back Marauder that I purchased from the original owners (father then son) at the end of 2019. I have many upgrades planned for it, including rear differential, trans, and engine rebuilds further down the road. Hope to learn a lot from all of you and contribute what I can!
    Quote Originally Posted by blank View Post
    Welcome to the site!
    “When you can’t make them see the light, make them feel the heat.”
    Ronald Regan

"The only way to deal with the Islamic State - these blood thirsty, blood-drunken, terrorists -
    is to kill them, keep on killing them, until you kill the last one, then you kill his pet goat."

Lt. Colonel Ralph Peters

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
    "I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes, if you **** with me, I'll kill you all"
    General James Mattis

I'm Scott from Monteagle, TN. I bought a 2003 Marauder and 1926 Model T the same day. both all original The Marauder was planned, the Model T was totally unexpected, but both are blast to drive. The Marauder has 25K on it, planning to drive it out Vegas then up near Seattle next month. That trip will jump the mileage some!

Quote Originally Posted by pilkguns View Post
    I'm Scott from Monteagle, TN. I bought a 2003 Marauder and 1926 Model T the same day. both all original The Marauder was planned, the Model T was totally unexpected, but both are blast to drive. The Marauder has 25K on it, planning to drive it out Vegas then up near Seattle next month. That trip will jump the mileage some!
    Good group of Marauder/Panther enthusiasts here in Seattle. When you get up to Jet City, send me a PM and let's catch up!
    2003 Trilogy Supercharged Marauder

Quote Originally Posted by daniel.drives View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm Daniel. Bought my Marauder from the original owner Ron here in Spokane WA back in October, now that I'm getting around to doing stuff with it I figured I should have a place to look up info. You can also find me on instagram under the handle @daniel.drives

If you make it to across to Western Washington, let me know! would love to hang with a fellow PNW Marauder owner. I'm in Seattle. Likewise, I'll send you a PM if I head east to Spokane or further.

Well let's see when you get the final product running!
    Last edited by Mebot; 07-04-2020 at 06:14 AM.

Page 85 of 88 FirstFirst ... 35757879808182838485868788 LastLast

Thread Information