Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kalamazoo Mini meet II Sat.Feburay 9th 2008

Thanks Dale! I feel like I am BROKE all the time. My only goal is to to beat Mad Max again.
    [SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    Post it on MCM
    Dan Wasson showed up last year.I will send him a PM.

An exposé on John...

(An exposé is an exposure or revelation, often by way of an article or book, which provides shocking or surprising information. The end result of investigative journalism may often be an exposé where a reporter or author has delved into a subject and discovered fraud, controversy, scandal or other misdeed.)

Don't let John's "Clark Kent" persona fool you. He is a BTO (big time operator), BIG time! His shy, humble, unassuming, good ol' boy nature, is a cover for his true identity.

A famed Great Lakes captain, fisherman/fishing tournament competitor, & big boat operator, he is well know in the South Haven community. When he pulls strings, the puppets all dance!

Being a former President of the South Haven Chamber of Commerce is only one hat he has worn. He is a man of many hats. But his influence goes way beyond the South Haven resort community. He docks his boat at the even more exclusive resort, Saugatuck! Talk about hifalutin, upper crust!

His young trophy wife is just one more example of his powerbroker reputation. Imagine having a young, smart, good looking wife to run one of your businesses, and also work in the field, doing media center installations. Think about it, media center installations! Does your VCR still blink "12:00"? Linda can not only program a VCR, she can even program mutiple remotes!!!

Yes, John has powers & abilities far beyond mortal men, though he is not faster than a speeding bullet...oh, and MadMax is quicker & faster on 7 cylinders than John's Grand Marqueeze is on all 8...(but he is working to change that)...
    1957 Custom 2 dr Sedan, 1979 F-series 14' U-Haul 330 XD, 1979 F150 4X4 428 PI/CJ heads/NP 435/4:11 axles-rear Det. Lkr., 1993 Grand Marquis, Y2K CVPI supercharged 5.4, 2003 MM

The more I learn, the more I find out I don't know.

Confusion will be my epitaph...

Home of the Berserker Marauder, one of the ancient Norse warriors legendary for working themselves into a frenzy before a battle and fighting with reckless savagery and insane fury, held to be invulnerable...shirtless regardless of wounds...(possibly due to ingestion of psychotropic and hallucinatory drugs such as Fly Agaric Mushrooms)...

ΓρεεκΓοδ

Dale you Flatter me! I did beat Mad Max once and will be ready for a rematch in the spring. The lovely wife works hard and does know her job well. As for the rest of it the proof is in your dreams. See you soon! This was a great write up!
    [SIGPIC]

Count me in.

I will be there, but my Marauder will not.
    "Bye Bye, Johnny B. Goode."

Now were rolling.Weather could be a factor but we will worry about that when the time comes.

Blog Entries
    I may make it.

Hi all, I hope to see you all on that date. I got a call from the trans shop, they are sending my car out to a wiring shop and hopfully they will find the problem and get me on the road soon.

Welcome DJ! I wonder how many people will actually bring Marauders. I know I won't. Heck maybe I can bring my 65 Chevy.
    "Bye Bye, Johnny B. Goode."

If the weather is decent I will.

Im comming all the way from Mt.Clemens so weather will be a factor also.But it would take a blizzard to keep me from not comming.

Private room @ BlueD?...

...we should/have reserve a private room @ the Blue Dolphin... We are a rough group to be out in public..also, we should notify the K-Zoo authorties, so they can get the womens & childrens off the streets before we arrive...check weapons at the door before entry...guns, knives & alcohol don't mix well...(bad boys in black cars)
    1957 Custom 2 dr Sedan, 1979 F-series 14' U-Haul 330 XD, 1979 F150 4X4 428 PI/CJ heads/NP 435/4:11 axles-rear Det. Lkr., 1993 Grand Marquis, Y2K CVPI supercharged 5.4, 2003 MM

Home of the Berserker Marauder, one of the ancient Norse warriors legendary for working themselves into a frenzy before a battle and fighting with reckless savagery and insane fury, held to be invulnerable...shirtless regardless of wounds...(possibly due to ingestion of psychotropic and hallucinatory drugs such as Fly Agaric Mushrooms)...

ΓρεεκΓοδ

I agree,You got Eastside meets Westside here.Throw in the Chicago syndicate it could get real ugly in a hurry.I also hear there may be a thug from Ohio showing up.
    Last edited by Hack Goby; 01-27-2008 at 09:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hack Goby View Post
    I agree,You got Eastside meets Westside here.Throw in the Chicago syndicate it could get real ugly in a hurry.I also hear there may be a thug from Ohio showing up.
    Hey!...Howd youse getta pitcha my onkle Luigi (may God rest his soul)?

ΓρεεκΓοδ

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information