Thread: Front Stone Shield Part Number

WJSOLOMON Guest

Lightbulb Front Stone Shield Part Number

The Part Number for the GM / MM Front Fender Stone Guard is:
    "F8AJ-16A263-AA".

This is the Number for the Left Front, and I would assume that Both Left and Rignt have the same Part Number, since they are sold together in a Package of Two (Left / Right).

They are Very Well Made, and have a "Custom" look to them.

BMW's look very much the same, but cost $50.00 - $80.00 more!

(Could "BMW" Really stand for; "Break My Wallet" ? They currently are the Most Profitable Automobile Manufacturer in the World - Second only to Porche!)

You need a digital camera WJ... I wanna see pics.

WJSOLOMON Guest
    Originally posted by Logan:"You need a digital camera WJ... I wanna see pics. "

I Know, I Know.......got my eye on the May-released Nikon Cool-Point 5700, with all of the Bells and Whistles = $2,400.00 + / -.

Waiting until the "After-Christmas" Sales.......

Eh? The Coolpix 5700 has a list price of $1199, with a street price between $980 and $1150. I use a Sony DSC-F717 personally, better image quality over the Nikon. Less pixelation in "blue sky" shots...

WJSOLOMON Guest
    Originally posted by Logan: "Eh? The Coolpix 5700 has a list price of $1199, with a street price between $980 and $1150. I use a Sony DSC-F717 personally, better image quality over the Nikon. Less pixelation in "blue sky" shots... "

The November issue of Consumer Reorts gave the Sony DSC-F707 Model an "Ecellant" Rating, and the "BEST OVERALL" of 17 other Brands / Models. List Price was quoted at $1,000.00, so the "Street Price" at Circut Cty and others could be a couple of Hundred Dollars less.

Your DSC F717 must be the Replacement / Upgraded Model, so I'll be sure to check it out as well.

The "Proof is in the Shooting", as the Sopranos are apt to say, and you Posted Pics say it all - Excellant Quality.

Thanks for the Tip!

Thread Information