Thread: Need some help on T6060 swap

Need some help on T6060 swap

I've finally scored a tr6060 from 2012 gt500 after a long search they're hard to find and everyone got his own price lol I've tried to look for t56 and t56 magnum and i only found one of each and my god they're crazy expensive so i went towards the tr6060 since they're less hard to find.

I've seen everything in Bob's thread and everything is clear except for the driveshaft, i dont know if i should buy the one in the link he provided in the thread because its a gt500 driveshaft, or is there another length to it and i have to contact the driveshaft shop for extra modifications to it, if anybody knows any info please let me know.

Thanks and always appreciated

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Just call Frank at TDSS. He has sold two now I believe. It’s around 10” longer than the off the shelf upgrade.

Measurements must be EXACT. Zero room for error.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

Quote Originally Posted by justbob View Post
    Just call Frank at TDSS. He has sold two now I believe. It’s around 10” longer than the off the shelf upgrade.

Measurements must be EXACT. Zero room for error.

Do you have Frank's email? I live overseas so calling is kinda hard i prefer email if possible.

Thanks

A little digging on the net and I stumbled upon some troubling finds.

Apparently the Frank the owner sold the business last year and has taken kind of a backseat in customer service. (Sounds like he still steps in on tough projects?) The inter webs wreak of horrible service since that had happened. Proceed with caution..

Anyways it is up to you to jack up the car under the suspension and record the measurement of the static ride height. Do this by taking measurements from the mounting face of both 4 bolt flanges to the nearest 1/16th of an inch. Be sure to measure top, bottom, and sides to get the average length. Tell them it’s TR6060 swapped Marauder with the same pinion mounting flange as a Mustang/GT500 and you need an Aluminum shaft (3.5” I believe) with one CV joint on one end.

All they are doing is taking their same upgraded shaft and adding a longer tube. Nothing special to them besides YOUR measurements.

www.driveshaftshop.com

SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

Quote Originally Posted by justbob View Post
    A little digging on the net and I stumbled upon some troubling finds.

Apparently the Frank the owner sold the business last year and has taken kind of a backseat in customer service. (Sounds like he still steps in on tough projects?) The inter webs wreak of horrible service since that had happened. Proceed with caution..

Anyways it is up to you to jack up the car under the suspension and record the measurement of the static ride height. Do this by taking measurements from the mounting face of both 4 bolt flanges to the nearest 1/16th of an inch. Be sure to measure top, bottom, and sides to get the average length. Tell them it’s TR6060 swapped Marauder with the same pinion mounting flange as a Mustang/GT500 and you need an Aluminum shaft (3.5” I believe) with one CV joint on one end.

All they are doing is taking their same upgraded shaft and adding a longer tube. Nothing special to them besides YOUR measurements.

www.driveshaftshop.com

Awesome man
    Thanks i really appreciate it

Thread Information