Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trilogy S/C Install Countdown

Menace Guest

Trilogy S/C Install Countdown

Figured I would start my own countdown . Install date is 9-15 and 16. Will also keep those interested informed as to how the whole process unfolds. So here we go ................

38 more days
    Last edited by Menace; 08-10-2003 at 03:10 PM.

Menace Guest
    37 more days

I nominate this as the single most informative thread on the site!

OK, here's mine 28 days 9-6-7
    03MM 300A Build date 06/03/02 Production #446Tilogy S/C Kit#4 387RWHP 364RWTQ, Addco front and rear sway bars,Factory Spoiler,Auto,Auto Meter Gauges ,Boost,Air/Fuel,Trans. Temp. Oil and Volt. All are real working gauges now.Badgeless Grill,J Mod
    Metco D/S Loop,Boxed Lower Rear Control Arms
    New Made Upper Rear Control Arms
    Boxed Watts Link,Ford Finned Rear End Cover
    Colex Caps: Oil,Water,Enter Cooler,Power Steering,Master Cylinder and Windshield Washer
    Daniels Coil Covers and Buttons,Nitto 255/45 front
    Widen Rear Wheels with 295/45 Nitto's,Zack's Big Brakes, Rear Drilled a slotted rotors,TCE Braided brake lines,Pro Guard Skid Plate,Summit trans pan, New Exhaust.K&N Cold Air Intake,JLT Catch Can,fastblackmerc door seal plates, pedal covers and Mustang dead pedal.

Okay, this is cool...But, let's up the ante here, eh?

Let's also count down the days to Zack's Reinhart kit install.

Since both are emerging kits, the first MM supercharger kit to leave tracks wins, and I'll buy the first tank of gas for the winner.

Doesn't matter when you start, or, when you get your kit. the first kit to run and leave it's mark gets a tank of gasoline on me.

Game on?

Hey Zack, you got to give me some kind of heads up anyway so I can get started on the Windy City Install Pig Roast...

MI2QWK4U Guest
    Well Sarge, does that offer apply to me?...I am proud to announce that my Marauder is scheduled to have Trilogy Supercharger Kit #1 installed beginning August 17 or 18th if all goes well. It's only fair since I have been drooling over this thing since Lideo showed it to me months ago!!! No more waiting Menace!! I have set up a thorough once over by my sympathetic service department at my Mercury Dealership. They agreed to check the engine, trans, and rear end for any problems I can get taken care of before the blower goes on.
    I can't wait....it is killing me....

There are exciting times.....let the games begin....

Menace Guest
    Originally posted by martyo
    I nominate this as the single most informative thread on the site!
    Glad you agree!

Menace Guest
    Originally posted by SergntMac
    Okay, this is cool...But, let's up the ante here, eh?

Let's also count down the days to Zack's Reinhart kit install.

Since both are emerging kits, the first MM supercharger kit to leave tracks wins, and I'll buy the first tank of gas for the winner.

Doesn't matter when you start, or, when you get your kit. the first kit to run and leave it's mark gets a tank of gasoline on me.

Game on?

Hey Zack, you got to give me some kind of heads up anyway so I can get started on the Windy City Install Pig Roast...
    Sorry, but anything Rienhart related needs to be taken to the Rienhart forum from what I understand, due to past post I have made and the resulting editing by the moderators. Sorry I don't make the rules,I just follow them.

Menace Guest
    36 more days

Menace Guest
    Originally posted by martyo
    I nominate this as the single most informative thread on the site! Way more interesting than any thread I ever started. I only wish I could get a supercharger.
    Someday Marty, keep collecting those cans.
    Last edited by Menace; 08-09-2003 at 10:56 PM.

Menace Guest
    35 more days

24 more days for me too!
    03MM 300A Build date 06/03/02 Production #446Tilogy S/C Kit#4 387RWHP 364RWTQ, Addco front and rear sway bars,Factory Spoiler,Auto,Auto Meter Gauges ,Boost,Air/Fuel,Trans. Temp. Oil and Volt. All are real working gauges now.Badgeless Grill,J Mod
    Metco D/S Loop,Boxed Lower Rear Control Arms
    New Made Upper Rear Control Arms
    Boxed Watts Link,Ford Finned Rear End Cover
    Colex Caps: Oil,Water,Enter Cooler,Power Steering,Master Cylinder and Windshield Washer
    Daniels Coil Covers and Buttons,Nitto 255/45 front
    Widen Rear Wheels with 295/45 Nitto's,Zack's Big Brakes, Rear Drilled a slotted rotors,TCE Braided brake lines,Pro Guard Skid Plate,Summit trans pan, New Exhaust.K&N Cold Air Intake,JLT Catch Can,fastblackmerc door seal plates, pedal covers and Mustang dead pedal.

Jeeze...24 days vs, 35 days...Quite a spread.

Guess I'll be buying someone a tank of gas sooner than I thought, eh?

Bob, should I just send you a check now?

And, all three of us are DR free too, eh?
    Last edited by SergntMac; 08-11-2003 at 11:19 PM.

Menace Guest
    34 more days

MI2QWK4U Guest
    6 more days!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information