Thread: Eibach Springs on Ebay

Eibach Springs on Ebay

Here is the link - looked like a deal but I haven't looked up prices yet.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2429284214

Thanks,
    -A
    Self-importance is our greatest enemy. Think about it - what weakens us is feeling offended by the deeds and misdeeds of our fellowmen. Our self-importance requires that we spend most of our lives offended by someone. -- Carlos Castaneda

Gee Look. I now own some Eibachs. Thanks Mr Troll.

Anything I can do for ya . . ..

One of these days I'll get around to researching/doing this mod too. Anyone have pics of them before/after so we can see the difference?

Thanks,
    -A
    Self-importance is our greatest enemy. Think about it - what weakens us is feeling offended by the deeds and misdeeds of our fellowmen. Our self-importance requires that we spend most of our lives offended by someone. -- Carlos Castaneda

Here Ya Go

MOK

|Administrator, MM.Net | International Director of Membership|

--------------------------

I don't brake for curves!

The eyes may be the doorway to the soul,

but the voice is the chariot to the heavens

Originally posted by Logan
    Gee Look. I now own some Eibachs. Thanks Mr Troll.
    Logan, you'll love 'em! Just ask Todd, Dave, me and .....

MI2QWK4U Guest
    Marty is absolutely right, for a seasoned enthusiest, they make the car handle real nice. Let us know what you think of them....
    Dave

I'll be posting my own review on em. Hopefully should get them here and installed by the end of the week.

Trying

Trying something new to me here, photo resolution reduction. Hope it works, and if it does, this is the profile of the Kenny Brown 1x suspension. Eibach isn't far away in height, but I hear the ride is much more harsh than that of of KB MM. Your thoughts are welcome, on the pic, on the stance, and on the ride.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Jeeze...That looks a bit too small for evaluation, sorry. If anyone wants the real pics, write me at SergntMac@aol.com but I warn you, they are large and intense...

Another set for sale,if anyone's still looking;
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2429376567
    Black 03MM-A Bought 8/26/02 Built 6/ 21/02 -SOLD
    IMOA MV1, MV2

2008 Lincoln Mark LT, loaded

WARNING to ALL:

These guys at SoCal Motorsports are auctioning off Eibachs, but do NOT have possesion of them. You're simply getting chucked on the backorder from eibach.

Their auction doesn't say anything about a backorder and leads you to believe they'll be shipped right out.

PISS ME OFF. Bastards.

Do yourselves a favor and sit on the waiting list with a vendor off this site that can at least be trusted.

I THOUGHT it was either that^^^or they "lifted" them from inventory and where doing it on the side. Eibach said they were ALL gone till next week (1st of Sept.)

Sorry to hear that, Logan!

Listen...call the guys from www.wholesalehyperformance.com!!! They have the BEST price ($132.30+ship) and they were really nice when I was begging with them. In fact, they helped me find theset I got at another place...so even though they didn't make a dime off me...they were REALLY helpful.
    Last edited by TAF; 08-29-2003 at 01:45 PM.

Logan - (and all)

I believe that's a direct violation of ebay policy.

Report them. They knew at the time of auction that they didn't have them and probably wouldn't.

That's a kind of fraud, IMO. Maybe even by law.

Sorry I mentioned the auction and it turned out badly - I hate it when this stuff backfires, but I was very close to buying them myself. I just decided I wanted to see if the sway bar could do my "tightening" without lowering the car.

-A

MI2QWK4U Guest
    Logan is right....that auction leads you to believe they are in stock cause their shelves are "stocked full". Do they have your money Logan? I can see some negative feedback in a certain sellers future.

Thread Information