Thread: Google earth 4.3

Google earth 4.3

OK I know Google is going to take over the world and all, and soon we'll refer to them like we do Microsoft, but...in the mentime, I just installed googleEarth 4.3 on my Linux box. I hadn't run 4.3 (which appears to still be beta) yet and just found out they put a freaking flight simulator in it. Yeah you can fly through good earth now.
    Trilogy #112 (self installed)

- Trilogy S/C (Stock pulley/tune) - 4.10's - JLT - SS Inserts - 4" Megs -

12.99@106.2mph (for now)

Yup, I just installed in on my work machine. I'm in the process of identifying all of our plants around the world. It is amazing! If Google was a woman, I'd marry it!

R.I.P. SC Cheesehead. You were a good man and I am honored to have known you.

Quote Originally Posted by vonirkinshtine View Post
    If Google was a woman, I'd marry it!

And you'd become very very rich if you did

I think i might have to try this Google flight simulator

2016 Ford Mustang GT PP - Lund nGauge, BMR vertical links, MGW Shifter, BMR CB005

2004 Mercury Marauder - Eaton M112, Billetflow 3.4, Accufab SBTB + Plenum, T-56 Magnum, 4.10s, Stainless Works LTs, 2.5" Exhaust, Borla Stingers, Ridetech Coilovers + Adj rear shocks, FX-R projectors, Wilwood 13" BNSL6 + FNSL4 BBKs, S55 Gauge Cluster
    440rwhp & 406rwtq Tuned by Adam @ Revolution Automotive
    2063/3214

(Sold) 2003 Mercury Marauder - Stainless Works LT's, Stainless Works 2.5" Catback, JLT Intake, Mo's Xcal4 Tune
    5377/7838

2000 BMW M5 - Evolve Intake, Evolve Alpha-N tune, Stoptech ST-40 BBK, UUC SSK, Dinan front STB, Dinan RSB

1996 Ford Bronco - 4" lift, 35" BFG A/T's, Punisher Valve Body, MH1 Projectors

Were do ifind that at mike
    Norrin Radd

SURFING WITH THE ALIEN.......SWEET

If love is blind,why is lingerie so POPULAR ?????

Only two words really come to mind...."Dang Dude!!" .......as spoken by CBT

http://earth.google.com

also I think this is the d/l link, it will detect your OS and change accordingly:

http://earth.google.com/download-earth.html

The flight simulator is under "Tools" I believe, then "Enter flight simulator." You chose a plane, either an F16 or a 4 passenger prop. Then select your location, either where you are currently or pick an airport to take off.

It gives you a heads up display with green electronic indicators (no dashboard image though) and you have control over flaps, gears, pitch/yaw, throttle, all the basics and yes it will stall. You can fly with the mouse or keyboard keys.

Click "Help" when in the simulator there is a link to keyboard shortcuts. It takes a sec to get the hang of it.

Try flying by the hoover dam, the resolution on the terrain is good and you can fly over the damn on lake meade and dive down into the dam's valley, the terrain in 3D looks pretty cool!
    Last edited by Breadfan; 08-12-2008 at 12:07 PM. Reason: If you misspell "resolution" by transposing the S and the O a 4 letter word is caught by the swear filter...
    Trilogy #112 (self installed)

- Trilogy S/C (Stock pulley/tune) - 4.10's - JLT - SS Inserts - 4" Megs -

12.99@106.2mph (for now)

Thread Information