Thread: I'm Spoiled I Guess

Talking I'm Spoiled I Guess

Went on a little trip from the Detroit area to Cedar Point in Ohio. In my little neck of the woods there are at least five Marauders. While in Ohio I didnt see any! I spent three days there over the Holiday weekend and without exception everywhere I stopped, gas station, hotel, resturants and Cedar Poiont itself I was asked what I was driving and so on. I spent at least an hour a day on my advertising duties. While it does do the ego good to get the attention, i still think I will submit a bill to Fords for services rendered.
    2003 MM 300 A
    1984 F150 "STEPSIDE"
    "cause I COULD"

Think what would happen if Ford L&M did this!
    Member # 383.

2003 Marauder Black.

Build 8/13/02

Launched 9/28/02

Sold May 16, 2018

#3,646 of 7,839 black '03

1995 Ford F-150. Mark III 2wd, reg. cab

2011 F-150 Lariat crew cab 4X4 3.5 L twin turbo Ecoboost

Fate rarely call upon us at a monent of our choosing.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/index.html

The Few the Proud, the Marauder Owner's. Good job vader!
    63 1/2' Merc 406 (434ci) tri-powered "Ratsmoker"

Four Corners,Oregon (take exit at the prison, go past the refuse transfer station, and head toward Shangri-la)
    Once again, the power of advertising.... a whole State almost that doesn't know what a Marauder is
    Member Number 32

Originally posted by TripleTransAm
    An interesting side note: this isn't the same forum I used to post on for years, and I've been doing a lot of reading over the past 48 hours on both sites. Looks like there's been a serious splintering. I never thought it'd be possible for this to happen to a group of owners of a car model that sold no more than 14000 copies over 2 model years. Kind of scary, when thinking of the scale. Makes one think that maybe it'd be a good idea to do some introspection and think about what each of us needs to do to build a solid community, analyze what it is we're all honestly looking for by belonging to this community.

Thread Information