Thread: SCT X Cal 2 + Advantage 3 software

SCT X Cal 2 + Advantage 3 software

SCT Advantage 3 Dealer Custom Tuning Software, includes three processor codes. Each Processor Code, comes with multiple dyno proven tune files. Processor codes are as follows, : BMD0 - for 2003 Mercury Marauder, CXN1 - for 2001 SVT Lightning and, CCA1 - for 1996 - 1998 SVT Cobras. Also included in sale, Lasota Racing Training Series CD Tuning with SCT Advantage-3 software. Contact Mike between, 8:00am - 9:00pm EST at ( 508-672-8562 ) or email ( Miked1955@comcast.net ), or PM me here. Not included in sale, SCT X Cal-2. $575.00 firm.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ITLRUN; 01-22-2009 at 06:04 PM. Reason: Add Photo / what is included in sale

So you are wanting to sell a Pro racer package with three calibration codes, and the Xcal 2 and you are supplying the dongle with this to?? what color is the dongle.

Of course, without it the software would be useless. It comes with USB cable, multiple tune files. The X Cal-2, is comepletely unlocked and ready for use on any Ford vehicle, also has three changes left, Mike D.

Quote Originally Posted by ITLRUN View Post
    Of course, without it the software would be useless. It comes with USB cable, multiple tune files. The X Cal-2, is comepletely unlocked and ready for use on any Ford vehicle, also has three changes left, Mike D.

Does it come with the dongle that is required by SCT to work with advanatge 3, if so call me I may have it sold for you

Dennis, I added two photos to the add so you could see what came with it. The only thing, it doesn't show the dongle that plugs into a USB port on your computer. But it's there, I just updated my software yesterday. Everything is up to date, including the firmware on the X Cal-2. Leave me your number, I'll call you and answer any questions you may have about the package, Mike D.

Quote Originally Posted by itlrun View Post
    dennis, i added two photos to the add so you could see what came with it. The only thing, it doesn't show the dongle that plugs into a usb port on your computer. But it's there, i just updated my software yesterday. Everything is up to date, including the firmware on the x cal-2. Leave me your number, i'll call you and answer any questions you may have about the package, mike d.
    904-276-5503

Thread Information