Thread: musings

Four Corners,Oregon (take exit at the prison, go past the refuse transfer station, and head toward Shangri-la)

musings

After Ennis, how many people (who don't already own one) will rush to the dealers to buy themselves a Marauder?

How many Marauders at Ennis lost valve stem caps, "Dice" type or otherwise?

What will be going on at the next "Marauder" meeting at Ford HQ?

Here's my question ... If the local dealership had brought out some new Marauders .... how many would be left? My guess,.. they would've sold at least 3. Based on my conversations with people just passing by,.. I refered all of the interested parties to John Eagle L/M,.. hey,.. I wonder if I'd get a cut?

Re: musings

Originally posted by RCSignals
    How many Marauders at Ennis lost valve stem caps, "Dice" type or otherwise?
    I can't speak for everyone, but I didn't have any thing go "walking" off. I think that was due to the fact that Marauder folks hung out together practically the whole time peering at all the different touches people had done to individualize their car.

Mad1
    '03 Marauder bone stock
    Build No. 612,178 at St. Thomas plant
    -Tenn. Custom plate: MARAUDR
    - Bob White decals (chrome reflective)
    - Mac 'n Marty "Retro" Fender Badges
    - Autographed by Steve Babcock, Marauder Program Manager 09/20/2003 at First Marauder Meet, Ennis, Texas
    -2XL leather jacket

Four Corners,Oregon (take exit at the prison, go past the refuse transfer station, and head toward Shangri-la)
    Originally posted by Petrograde
    Here's my question ... If the local dealership had brought out some new Marauders .... how many would be left? My guess,.. they would've sold at least 3. Based on my conversations with people just passing by,.. I refered all of the interested parties to John Eagle L/M,.. hey,.. I wonder if I'd get a cut?
    A bright dealer might have arranged to do that at Ennis.

If you can prove one of the people you sent actually bought a Marauder, the dealer might owe you a "bird dog"

RC...
    "bird dog"? huh?

Bird Dog = Finder's Fee
    04 Marauder 300A - Dark Toreador Red - STOCK - 1 of 980
    Build date: 11/17/2003 - Delivered: 03/24/2004
    Heated Seats - CD Changer - Trunk Org. - SS Inserts - JLT CAI - McGard Locks
    Gone but not forgotten...
    03 Marauder 300A - Black

My wife wants one in toreador red. She even found one at one of our local dealers. She wanted to go look at it Sunday evening, but we were just too tired.

Thread Information