Thread: My MM in Kuwait.....

My MM in Kuwait.....

Since last May when I got mine here...I have seen 3 others here in Kuwait.... 2 Black, 1 SB

Post some pictures when you can!
    SOLD '03 300A Black - "805" of 7838
    Plate - "EVILMERC"

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Gillom Rogers: [Books is giving Gillom a shooting lesson] Mr. Books, How is it you've killed so many men? My spread wasn't much bigger than yours.
    John Bernard Books: First of all,friend, there's no one up there shooting back at you. Second, I found most men aren't willing, they bat an eye, or draw a breath before they shoot. I won't.

Can do (after surgery of course) Fresh paint, Chrome 22" wheels removed and replaced with..... new pics coming soon
    here is one I took a few months back, when I waslol
    Last edited by m1dn1temarauder; 01-23-2009 at 07:32 AM.

I THINK that SB is a fellow CAMer...

"Murcy"
    135 of 11,052

Quote Originally Posted by m1dn1temarauder View Post
    Can do (after surgery of course) Fresh paint, Chrome 22" wheels removed and replaced with..... new pics coming soon
    here is one I took a few months back, when I waslol
    I had been thinking about going to 19" maybe 20" rims.
    Now I'm thinking not.
    Plate - "EVILMERC"

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Gillom Rogers: [Books is giving Gillom a shooting lesson] Mr. Books, How is it you've killed so many men? My spread wasn't much bigger than yours.
    John Bernard Books: First of all,friend, there's no one up there shooting back at you. Second, I found most men aren't willing, they bat an eye, or draw a breath before they shoot. I won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Krytin View Post
    I had been thinking about going to 19" maybe 20" rims.
    Now I'm thinking not.
    That's your preference, more power to you. I personally like 22s...but just not these. At first, I was all giddy about these, after about 3-4 months, I got tired of the look. Big chrome doesn't suit the MM well IMO, especially not with the offset I have. It took a while to find a set of 22s I will be happy with. Can't wait to get them. I was going to move down to 20s, only because the Shelby wheels I wanted didn't come larger. I may still buy the CS40s as a second set of wheels just because...They look too good....

Krytin---20s look really good on the MM if you pick the right ones. The ones I chose had class...Shelby CS40s

or the Shelby CS69
    Last edited by m1dn1temarauder; 01-25-2009 at 12:38 PM.

I like aftermarket rims, but I love what came with the Marauder. I just wish stock wise they were just a little bigger. Someone here has 20" blacked out similar to the Mustang Style design and those look great, tastefully done!
    "Damned if I do, damned if I don't!"
    Member #8831

MERIDEATH aka "Purrrty Mean" was born on June 20, 2002.
    Production #1685 of 7,838 and is #1685 of 7093 Black Beasts.
    Delivered July 27th 2002, she revealed herself.
    Unable to be tamed by her 1st owner, she was left to roam about & raid in search of plunder.
    Through the pillage she became mine on January 23, 2008 and since then...
    "She's tryin' to make a Devil out of me!"
    -"TaKe 'Em D0wN!" TRILOGY TwinScrew #209 / TS0019-

Quote Originally Posted by m1dn1temarauder View Post
    That's your preference, more power to you. I personally like 22s...but just not these. At first, I was all giddy about these, after about 3-4 months, I got tired of the look. Big chrome doesn't suit the MM well IMO, especially not with the offset I have. It took a while to find a set of 22s I will be happy with. Can't wait to get them. I was going to move down to 20s, only because the Shelby wheels I wanted didn't come larger. I may still buy the CS40s as a second set of wheels just because...They look too good....

Krytin---20s look really good on the MM if you pick the right ones. The ones I chose had class...Shelby CS40s

or the Shelby CS69
    I was looking at larger rims for better tire selsction. I got a set of Nitto tires that I realy like that fit the OEM rims but they have been discontinued!
    I guess I'll be looking again.
    Plate - "EVILMERC"

Honestly, you should(tryin to convert you to the dark side...lol)....tire selection for 20s are abundant and with the right choice of wheelsw/ a 1" drop sits too pretty and doesn't hurt performance 2 birds with 1 stone, I think sounds like it belongs <<<<<
    Last edited by m1dn1temarauder; 01-25-2009 at 08:16 PM.

Thread Information