Thread: Got a New Member For Us--

Got a New Member For Us--

Hey all--Met a new member --he hasn't signed up as yet but he will--he lives --get this 1 mile from me--how about that--has a 300A '03 stock and she is a beauty--Black of course--has 66K on the clock---got her a year ago with 59K on it about 40 miles from here from an older guy--Hey--I resemble that remark--oh well---His name is Jason and a new Dad --and yes he and the new Mom like the MM for Family car and its protection---gotta love that too!

Jason is a car buff and wants to do a lot as you would expect but being a new Dad with new home--he will need to take it slowly--so when he does sign on--be easy with him and don't overly confuse and put a lot on him--he knows some stuff from me already---and just so you know--I told him to see me before he does anything--I'll point him in the right direction---so where are those arrows where to point for him again-??
    03' MM Black 300 A - (FOR SALE--)
    Build Date 6/25/02 - #1,987 of 7,839 for '03
    Vortech T- TRIM -Water to Air -
    12.45 at 109.6 MPH
    1.92 Sec .- 60 '
    Alt .SSHS 9 --11/7/09

'06 CV P71 Street Pkg
    Interior Marauder Floor Shift
    All New Parts

'12 F-150 KingRanch Off Rd Pkg.
    373 Gear EcoBoost- Does What's Asked

In Memoriam....11-14-13
    He loved this site so MUCH! and the Members More!!

Rex Weinbender (SC Cheesehead)

One of the best friend a person could have

Quote Originally Posted by Marauderman View Post
    Hey all--Met a new member --he hasn't signed up as yet but he will--he lives --get this 1 mile from me--how about that--has a 300A '03 stock and she is a beauty--Black of course--has 66K on the clock---got her a year ago with 59K on it about 40 miles from here from an older guy--Hey--I resemble that remark--oh well---His name is Jason and a new Dad --and yes he and the new Mom like the MM for Family car and its protection---gotta love that too!

Jason is a car buff and wants to do a lot as you would expect but being a new Dad with new home--he will need to take it slowly--so when he does sign on--be easy with him and don't overly confuse and put a lot on him--he knows some stuff from me already---and just so you know--I told him to see me before he does anything--I'll point him in the right direction---so where are those arrows where to point for him again-??
    Sounds like time for a get-together!

2003 300B DBP
    Build date: 6/19/03
    Number 7,792 of 7,838 - 326 of 328
    Proud member of the MM "BLUES" Bros.
    Purchased: 11/10/05
    Eaton swap by ImpalaSlayer 11-09-10

Semper et in Aeternum, Mercurius.

In Memory:
    2004 DTR
    Build Date 01/27/04
    Purchased 04/04/04
    Wrecked 10/19/05, R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by SC Cheesehead View Post
    Sounds like time for a get-together!
    He(Jason) seem to be really a nice young guy we would all like --can't believe he is so close---said he heard me coming down front of his house while painting inside--looked out and for a quick moment thought when he saw my car go by(with low sound mine ya!) someone took his car! He couldn't believe someone had another near him--but had to tell him how I knew he was so close--

It's a wife thing folks--seem wife wanted to go shopping--went into card shop--girl there saw my MM-- when all over about it --said her Husband is crazy over them--just got one awhile back-----so now you know--we connected--will see where it goes--Yahoo! Was he ever surprised today when I showed up with his MM in driveway --saw mine-- and ..well you know---to make it even more unbelievable---We went out last night--stopped at a place to eat --( having not met him yet) and his wife said-=-That's the guy --with the MM --ya know the Red Line Beauty----he tell me this this afternoon--I said --ya--its was us--he wants to know my secret--on the Red Line----I tell him --yeah--its a secret--here it is--he cannot believe it--

Anyway--hopefully we we have more to contribute in the future on stuff with Mr Jason............see ya
    Last edited by Marauderman; 01-31-2009 at 07:15 PM.
    12.45 at 109.6 MPH
    1.92 Sec .- 60 '
    Alt .SSHS 9 --11/7/09

'06 CV P71 Street Pkg
    All New Parts

In Memoriam....11-14-13

Lucky you, I wish I had someone a lot closer to talk the talk with!
    "Damned if I do, damned if I don't!"
    Member #8831

MERIDEATH aka "Purrrty Mean" was born on June 20, 2002.
    Production #1685 of 7,838 and is #1685 of 7093 Black Beasts.
    Delivered July 27th 2002, she revealed herself.
    Unable to be tamed by her 1st owner, she was left to roam about & raid in search of plunder.
    Through the pillage she became mine on January 23, 2008 and since then...
    "She's tryin' to make a Devil out of me!"
    -"TaKe 'Em D0wN!" TRILOGY TwinScrew #209 / TS0019-

Quote Originally Posted by takedown View Post
    Believe me--its been 6 years + and its been so absent with someone around here with an MM--it feels great and looks great seeing two MM's together-- --a few BIG SUV's dove by who live on his street and almost wrecked looking at our MM's----gotta love it!!!!!
    12.45 at 109.6 MPH
    1.92 Sec .- 60 '
    Alt .SSHS 9 --11/7/09

'06 CV P71 Street Pkg
    All New Parts

In Memoriam....11-14-13

Where's he at.....Let me at him!!!!!! J/K He'll have a blast here.
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

Quote Originally Posted by takedown View Post

DaveSVT2000 and I live about a mile apart lol
    4257 of 7839 03 300A- SOLD
    2006 Ford Fusion I4 5 Speed
    2004 Mach 1

Quote Originally Posted by Marauderman View Post
    He(Jason) seem to be really a nice young guy we would all like --can't believe he is so close---said he heard me coming down front of his house while painting inside--looked out and for a quick moment thought when he saw my car go by(with low sound mine ya!) someone took his car! He couldn't believe someone had another near him--but had to tell him how I knew he was so close--

It's a wife thing folks--seem wife wanted to go shopping--went into card shop--girl there saw my MM-- when all over about it --said her Husband is crazy over them--just got one awhile back-----so now you know--we connected--will see where it goes--Yahoo! Was he ever surprised today when I showed up with his MM in driveway --saw mine-- and ..well you know---to make it even more unbelievable---We went out last night--stopped at a place to eat --( having not met him yet) and his wife said-=-That's the guy --with the MM --ya know the Red Line Beauty----he tell me this this afternoon--I said --ya--its was us--he wants to know my secret--on the Red Line----I tell him --yeah--its a secret--here it is--he cannot believe it--

Anyway--hopefully we we have more to contribute in the future on stuff with Mr Jason............see ya
    OK new member has signed up--His screen name is "Big Black"-lets send him some welcome----

WELCOME BIG BLACK
    12.45 at 109.6 MPH
    1.92 Sec .- 60 '
    Alt .SSHS 9 --11/7/09

'06 CV P71 Street Pkg
    All New Parts

In Memoriam....11-14-13

Thread Information