Thread: I got rearended and pushed into a semi

I got rearended and pushed into a semi

I was heading down the freeway, i feel the car getting scary, doing 45, i slow down, i realize theres black ice, i slow down, I see a brown vic behind me and i know shes gonna hit me, i try to turn into the other lane, but i just slid, sure enough, i feel her hit me and push me into the semi infront of me. It was a 15mph hit into the semi, I eventually stop, i see its a ever so slightly older woman (55) in the car, i got out, walked over, made sure she was OK. She was a something or other for a local small town around the area. She was afraid she messed up my car and she had her supervisor come out. After her supervisor was making sure we were "OK" and the semi driver drove off by this point (I dont think he even wanted to deal with it, so he just left around 15 secs after), we talked, he asked if i wanted to file a report, i told him its up to him, but i have barely any damage ( a few scratches) and her car just had the same, i said its fine if its fine with him. He thanked me for being patient and truthful, gave me his card and told me to call him if i need anything or need a report because he had to deal with 2 other accidents.

Last edited by cvpiftw; 02-21-2009 at 09:09 PM.

This is not a smart a$$ remark, but it looks as if it would buff right out.
    "A street walking cheetah, with a heart full of napalm."

"If You can keep Your Head About You, While Others are Losing Theirs and Blaming It on You..."

"Sometimes it is wiser to remain silent, and seem a fool, than to speak, and remove all doubt."

"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things."[5]

The absorber and low impact pad can be compromised now, not giving you full protection next time, when you may really need it.
    Get it checked out!
    04 Crown Victoria Sport

2008 Harley Davidson Nightrain- sold....

2016 Harley Davidson Street Glide - Olive Gold

1995 F150 4x2 4.9 5spd

1995 Schwinn High Plains 21 speed, custom gearing.

Did you soil your pants Ryan?
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

At least you were behind the semi truck!
    "Damned if I do, damned if I don't!"
    Member #8831

MERIDEATH aka "Purrrty Mean" was born on June 20, 2002.
    Production #1685 of 7,838 and is #1685 of 7093 Black Beasts.
    Delivered July 27th 2002, she revealed herself.
    Unable to be tamed by her 1st owner, she was left to roam about & raid in search of plunder.
    Through the pillage she became mine on January 23, 2008 and since then...
    "She's tryin' to make a Devil out of me!"
    -"TaKe 'Em D0wN!" TRILOGY TwinScrew #209 / TS0019-

That'll be around $445 to fix if ANY paint is knocked off. File it and get it fixed.
    Glad you are ok.
    "Bye Bye, Johnny B. Goode."

Quote Originally Posted by justbob View Post
    Did you soil your pants Ryan?
    I damned near did.

Dom, my aero is just like your rauder, a beater (J/King), so its nothing to cry over. Had it been my 04 id be pissing a ****in fit.

The pad is fine and so is the absorber. My dad was concerned about that, and last thing i need is another thing to make my insurance rates go through the roof.

If i were you i'd change my pad.LOL.
    Last edited by justbob; 02-23-2009 at 03:49 PM.
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

I would try and buff it.
    Most of your signatures are entirely too large.

Thread Information