Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Gang or group signs for Marauder owners...

The shocker? nah.. the Honda crowd has adopted that in my area.. complete with huge stickers on the windshield....

Thumbs up? That didn't work for me. I was riding with an officer one night coming up Muldraugh hill (you KY guys probably know where I'm talking about). In a distance I seen an MM and had him gun it to catch up. We pull up next to him and I rolled down the window and gave a thumbs up. I never seen anyone hit the brakes so fast in my life.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bluerauder View Post
    Man that would sure make a statement at Carlisle ..... something like "Who are those idiots?"
    People are going to ask that anyways even without the helmets.

MERCURY MARAUDER 300A

Build Date
    5/31/02
    Sequence#
    #363 of 7839 Black Marauders
    Dyno tested power
    450 RWHP & 405 RWTQ on 93 octane
    Best 1/4 mile time to date
    12.456@109mph
    Visit my Garage
    Blackened300a's Garage

I vote this as the funniest thread that I have yet to read on here!!!!!!!!

Note to self: Stay away from this Richy guy!
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

Justbob, I am coming to nurple your nipples..

Quote Originally Posted by justbob View Post
    I vote this as the funniest thread that I have yet to read on here!!!!!!!!

Note to self: Stay away from this Richy guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Richy04 View Post
    Justbob, I am coming to nurple your nipples..
    Bob, Charlie recommends a flak jacket but I'm heading out to Victoria's Secret. (See my 1st post) They may be having a 2fer sale. PM your size and choice of color and I'll hook you up.
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

Paula, change of wind direction would make me feel how do you say "uncomfortable" right about now, your victory secrets comment is DEFINATELY not helping! LOL. Have fun shopping!
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

^^^^^LOL^^^^^^ Your manhood is NOT in question Bob!
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

I thought JustBob's avatar was the hand shake?
    "Damned if I do, damned if I don't!"
    Member #8831

MERIDEATH aka "Purrrty Mean" was born on June 20, 2002.
    Production #1685 of 7,838 and is #1685 of 7093 Black Beasts.
    Delivered July 27th 2002, she revealed herself.
    Unable to be tamed by her 1st owner, she was left to roam about & raid in search of plunder.
    Through the pillage she became mine on January 23, 2008 and since then...
    "She's tryin' to make a Devil out of me!"
    -"TaKe 'Em D0wN!" TRILOGY TwinScrew #209 / TS0019-

W4ltd de n2zd.. huh? de w3car, here, and xyl Barb is w3svt, both qcwa. We live on an antenna farm & are gud on qrz.

So far as the secret sign, I remember the countless times when encountering an LEO at a stoplight or intersection, when eye contact is made, giving each other the LEO "nod". Me in the SB MM, in civvies, might have given the impression I was one of the FED's in the DC area, especially with the blue Fort Detrick windshield sticker and absence of a license plate on the front.

In that vein, I propose we keep it simple and use the "NOD"

From now on I am only meeting marauder owners in dim lit parking lots at night with no full moon (empty parking lots at that) after everything is closed and all the other people have gone home.

How about a chest bump?
    Member # 383.

2003 Marauder Black.

Build 8/13/02

Launched 9/28/02

Sold May 16, 2018

#3,646 of 7,839 black '03

1995 Ford F-150. Mark III 2wd, reg. cab

2011 F-150 Lariat crew cab 4X4 3.5 L twin turbo Ecoboost

Fate rarely call upon us at a monent of our choosing.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/index.html

Maybe you guys could wear matching underpants and tell everyone about it so they will know for sure?

Steve
    Steve H., Charles County, MD www.carfap.com
    1994 Lincoln Town Car. 98-02 front brakes, P71 steering and sway bars, Eaton swap build underway using TorkTech 4.6 2v intake kit.
    2011 Infiniti M37x
    2004 F250, v10 6 speed manual. ex-US Forest Service truck
    2000 BMW M5
    1976 Jeep DJ5 (postal)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Poore View Post
    W4ltd de n2zd.. huh? de w3car, here, and xyl Barb is w3svt, both qcwa. We live on an antenna farm & are gud on qrz.

So far as the secret sign, I remember the countless times when encountering an LEO at a stoplight or intersection, when eye contact is made, giving each other the LEO "nod". Me in the SB MM, in civvies, might have given the impression I was one of the FED's in the DC area, especially with the blue Fort Detrick windshield sticker and absence of a license plate on the front.

In that vein, I propose we keep it simple and use the "NOD"
    Roger that Mike! Nice round table we got going here, good to have you in the rotation. Rig here is a Toshiba Laptop with 2 gigs of ram and a 5/8 wave vertical to a D-Link Router running 1 watt.

Quote Originally Posted by VicsEvilBrother View Post
    Maybe you guys could wear matching underpants and tell everyone about it so they will know for sure?

Steve

Hey great idea! We could all get MM underwear (Paul can have the hat guy make that up) and we can wear them while our pants are down gangsta style and we will know the MM guys at meets..

<=== We can have MM draws made up for the ladies too!!
    Last edited by Richy04; 05-10-2009 at 07:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdogjim View Post
    From now on I am only meeting marauder owners in dim lit parking lots at night with no full moon (empty parking lots at that) after everything is closed and all the other people have gone home.

How about a chest bump?
    Nah the chest bump is a football thing, but we are getting some great ideas here. I saw an older lady the other day get out of a SB MM and grab her crotch and sign what appeared to be two M's when she saw me so I think it is catching on..

Maybe we could just do the right handed Al Bundy with our left thumb in our left ear?
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information