Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone up for a BBQ?

Anyone up for a BBQ?

*The Date for the BBQ is 6/27/2009

Hi guys! I just moved into the new house and am just about setup. I don't have internet yet and I'm posting this from a fee wifi hotspot. I was thinking about having a barbecue either two or three weeks from now on either a Saturday or Sunday. Probably Sunday since my room mate will be at work that day. I have bought a Weber charcoal gril to cook on and it works great. I already used it twice. I got a chimney so it starts real easy. No lighter fluid is necessary. Just wanted to invite all the SSM guys. I don't have many chairs or tables yet. I will buy a plastic table or two from BJs with chairs but any help is appreciated.

I may not be able to write back until wednessday or so which his when comcast is supposed to fix my cable ports. I can get cable tv but the cable internet won't work on the same two coaxial cable ports at my house. Strange I know, the cable light on the modem won't comeon so I need them to comeover to check that out.

Just thought I should let you guys know. The place is near SW10th st and powerline. Green rd and powerline to be specific in Deerfield Beach, Fl 33064. Let me know if you are interested.
    Last edited by StevenJ; 06-04-2009 at 07:00 AM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

Note, I'm not the original owner. The original owner was a Civilian BSO that died of cancer, the wife was willing to part with the silver beauty for $19k. She had 32,500 miles on her when I got her. Now she's over 50k!

congrads on the new house - you know we will come over and help break in the new house
    Pro Charger #25
    Sold 1/7/16

Blog Entries
    It sounds like a nice Idea. Just post a date and I'm sure I can make it. If you need a table or 2 or a few chairs let me know. Congrats on the purchase of your first home Steve !

Sounds great- I think you can count on me being there. I am saying 84.6%.
    '04 Silver Marauder w/ sunroof - HID lighting, JL Audio / Eclipse DVD/NAV/iPod/camera, 4.10's, 2" drop, Progard Bumper Baffle, Delete tips, Billet Pedals, BC4E dead pedal, Lidio Tune, Mach1 chin spoiler, K&N CAI, TCE lines, Super40's, tinted tails, SS Inserts, Heinous Control Arms, Real oil gauge, lighted door handles. Currently installing Eaton M112.

2004 Mercury Marauder
    Born March 2004, adopted October 2005. Sold January 2012, adopted AGAIN January 2016
    2,187 of 3,214
    997 in Silver Birch
    448 with light flint interior
    304 with heated seats
    336 with sunroof

Sounds like a doable occasion to me.
    TCE
    Your one stop...for Wilwood brakes.

My Garage

Post up a date and I'll let you know.

Congrats on getting your own place.
    (#6178 in black per FPIC)
    Call 1-800-FORD-788 and press "1". Have the last 6 of your VIN handy. You will get the numbers for FREE. You'll pay $$$ for the certificate.

MM traded in 8/9/13 @ 128909 miles. It was fun for almost 8 years. I met airmercpun on 1/17/14. He was the new owner of my former ride. -Now gone.

Update: back in the game with a late build 03 GMGS with some MM add ons like Escape audiophile radio w/Sirius sat radio, rear sway bar, catback exhaust, and header panel.

Rest In Peace:
    Alex "Marauderboi" Vachon 3/2/92-8/13/10
    Paula Babineau 1/9/67-8/2/11
    Rex Weinbender
    Peter

See my garage file for part numbers and whatnot.

IMHO, this site- the members that I chat with- and the ones that I now Hang with- are like my 2nd family. There is such an ongoing welcome feeling here that even members who don't or no longer own the MM can feel.

I am down...just pack my plate up EXTRA secure!

"Murcy"
    135 of 11,052

Thanks for the support. I'm sure more will put there name down later. I'd say either the 20th or 21st depending on if that Saturday or Sunday is better that weekend. I think three weeks is good notice.

Note, I'm not the original owner. The original owner was a Civilian BSO that died of cancer, the wife was willing to part with the silver beauty for $19k. She had 32,500 miles on her when I got her. Now she's over 50k!

Blog Entries
    The only date you have to be careful of is Sunday June.21. It's Fathers day.

Well 20th or 27, 28 would be fine. What would be easiest for you guys?

Blog Entries
    Steve Just pick a date and post it. Other wise people will pick different dates and drive you nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenJ View Post
    Well 20th or 27, 28 would be fine. What would be easiest for you guys?

All right its the 27th. Father's day weekend is a bad weekend to have it because I know that you guys will have scheduling conflicts. Lets call it for that Saturday.

I'm available after 3. I work till then. I can be there between 3:15 and 3:30 depending on traffic.
    (#6178 in black per FPIC)
    Call 1-800-FORD-788 and press "1". Have the last 6 of your VIN handy. You will get the numbers for FREE. You'll pay $$$ for the certificate.

MM traded in 8/9/13 @ 128909 miles. It was fun for almost 8 years. I met airmercpun on 1/17/14. He was the new owner of my former ride. -Now gone.

Update: back in the game with a late build 03 GMGS with some MM add ons like Escape audiophile radio w/Sirius sat radio, rear sway bar, catback exhaust, and header panel.

Rest In Peace:
    Alex "Marauderboi" Vachon 3/2/92-8/13/10
    Paula Babineau 1/9/67-8/2/11
    Rex Weinbender
    Peter

See my garage file for part numbers and whatnot.

IMHO, this site- the members that I chat with- and the ones that I now Hang with- are like my 2nd family. There is such an ongoing welcome feeling here that even members who don't or no longer own the MM can feel.

Blog Entries
    I marked it on my calender. Just let us know what time it begins. Also If some one is going PM your address to them. Sometimes it's best not to post it on a Web site, but it's up too you . If their is anything we can bring let us know. I can bring a few tables if you like and a few extra chairs, Just let me know. Thank you again.

Let's say 2:30 pm so if people show up a little late, that's fine. I will PM the address to who ever says they will go.
    Last edited by StevenJ; 06-06-2009 at 04:43 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information