Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2004 Silver Marauder For Sale 12000 Original Miles! $13,900.00

2004 Silver Marauder For Sale 12000 Original Miles! $13,900.00

I am kinda new to this stuff, so I hope I am not doing the wrong thing here. I am selling my 2004 Marauder. It has 12000 miles and is in great shape. It was in a accident before I owned it. You can't tell at all it looks awesome! I have the title and can supply the vin if you are interested. It was a front D/S impact. I have pics if you would like to see them.

I am a Police Officer in NJ, and LOVE the marauders...yes I speed, but i do not work on the road lol.

I am not looking to rip anyone off or sell a piece of crap. This car is AWESOME and just like new. EVERYTHING works and has every option except moonroof. I am asking $13900 which I think is reasonable. I hate to sell it but I have a take home crown vic and have 2 other vehicles so this has to go asap! Car also comes with a "Get out of jail free card" lol

make me an offer, and will consider some trades plus cash. Thanks

Tommy 856-498-0785 Lutador48@yahoo.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

Does the car have a clear or salvage title? Is it cheaper without the "get out of jail free card" , I already have a "badge america card", I've found that it is quite universal.
    I LOVE Jerry's bar, it's my kinda place...........

When you are dead, you don’t know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same way when you are stupid.

"Chuck Norris built my stock longblock. It runs on the tears of small children and makes 10,000 hp. He said it's his 'street version' "

Trilogy # 192 / T.S. 0012

BOOST GETS YOU FELONY STOPPED!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spectragod View Post
    Does the car have a clear or salvage title? Is it cheaper without the "get out of jail free card" , I already have a "badge america card", I've found that it is quite universal.
    We usually laugh at the badge america cards here in PA and hand it back to the person with a ticket. I stopped two people with them and asked if Monopoly money comes with them. Pennsylvania is an FOP state, if you don't have an active or retired LEO badge or an FOP Member card, you get the smile and a ticket.
    From the movie "Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry"...
    Hanks:
    So, what's my top end on this?
    Steve: Unnnnlimited!

(Former proud owner of two Marauder's, a 2003 Black and a 2004 D.T.R.)

Quote Originally Posted by n3fvg View Post
    We usually laugh at the badge america cards here in PA and hand it back to the person with a ticket. I stopped two people with them and asked if Monopoly money comes with them. Pennsylvania is an FOP state, if you don't have an active or retired LEO badge or an FOP Member card, you get the smile and a ticket.
    Mines quite active, might retire in 6 years, but till then....

I generally discourage the "use" of courtesy cards.

Nice DTR btw.
    I LOVE Jerry's bar, it's my kinda place...........

When you are dead, you don’t know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same way when you are stupid.

"Chuck Norris built my stock longblock. It runs on the tears of small children and makes 10,000 hp. He said it's his 'street version' "

Trilogy # 192 / T.S. 0012

BOOST GETS YOU FELONY STOPPED!!!

Looks good. What tires are on it? How much was the repair bill?

Quote Originally Posted by Spectragod View Post

It is a "S" which is a salvage in NJ. Just hate that word SALVAGE sounds like the car is a wreck!

The car will be cheaper without the card. Kidding about the card of course. Can not give a card with the sale, I think the FOP would frown upon that.

Thanks

T
    Last edited by Lutador48; 07-21-2009 at 05:51 AM. Reason: addition

Quote Originally Posted by Canadasvt View Post
    Looks good. What tires are on it? How much was the repair bill?

BFG tires almost new! Not sure how much the repair bill was. It was repaired when I bought it.

Thanks

Looks like Michelin MXM4's on the front, curious what size they are?
    Steve H., Charles County, MD www.carfap.com
    1994 Lincoln Town Car. 98-02 front brakes, P71 steering and sway bars, Eaton swap build underway using TorkTech 4.6 2v intake kit.
    2011 Infiniti M37x
    2004 F250, v10 6 speed manual. ex-US Forest Service truck
    2000 BMW M5
    1976 Jeep DJ5 (postal)

What is on the steering wheel in the last photo??
    No Marauder

Salvage is half of it's otherwise stated value to a dealer.
    Good luck on the sale.
    2004 Trilogy #93P 12.2@113 Built and stalled

Something is amiss with the dash I think....the color maybe off? And that is the wrong stereo....was the car stripped also???
    MM.NET Member #3943

11/24/04 -'04 Silver Birch , Moon Roof, charcoal Interior,
    12/25/05 - Lower grill Mod - Thanks DEFYANT, 12/29/05 - OEM Spoiler - blankenship aero
    01/06/06 - Vynal Shades - Executive Signs Ltd., 01/06/06 - Silver Stars - MM.net (thanks everyone)
    01/11/06 - Remote start alarm ( North Park Linc. Merc. ), 02/16/06 - Pro Gurard - Reinhart Automotive
    02/24/06 - JLT CAI/RAI - JLT Performance(Jay Tucker), 06/14/06 - Godshead logo locking valve caps (Wes)
    02/14/07 - XCAL2 tuned by Lidio

VEHICLES AND MILAGE :
    04 MARAUDER: 95,XXX (June 09) SOLD 1-28-14
    03 IMPALA: 126,XXX (June 09), Died Oct '11 143K
    01 SUBURBAN: 87,XXX (June 09) Traded in 9-22-12 123K
    07 SUBURBAN LT 4X4 84,XXX (Sept. '12)
    07 INFINITI G35 79,997 (Dec. '11) Her Ride!

Looks like a dye job gone bad on the airbag.
    Anyone have autocheck? Might give some more info than Carfax..

The dash is all factory is what I was told. I am not a veteran Marauder guy so I would not know anyway.

The cover was painted or something it is peeling. The airbag deployed.

What would I look for to be sure that is the stereo that should come with the vehicle?

I did a carfax and it shows an MVA.

Quote Originally Posted by Lutador48 View Post
    I am kinda new to this stuff, so I hope I am not doing the wrong thing here. I am selling my 2004 Marauder. It has 12000 miles and is in great shape. It was in a accident before I owned it. You can't tell at all it looks awesome! I have the title and can supply the vin if you are interested. It was a front D/S impact. I have pics if you would like to see them.

I am a Police Officer in NJ, and LOVE the marauders...yes I speed, but i do not work on the road lol.

I am not looking to rip anyone off or sell a piece of crap. This car is AWESOME and just like new. EVERYTHING works and has every option except moonroof. I am asking $13900 which I think is reasonable. I hate to sell it but I have a take home crown vic and have 2 other vehicles so this has to go asap! Car also comes with a "Get out of jail free card" lol

make me an offer, and will consider some trades plus cash. Thanks

Tommy 856-498-0785 Lutador48@yahoo.com
    There must be more to this story--An MM with that low miles 0f 12k for $13.9K is low----seems a lot more info is missing---..........and right--no one photos a steering wheel upside down for ad selling--...these numbers make me back off and become more investigatory --..is there more?
    03' MM Black 300 A - (FOR SALE--)
    Build Date 6/25/02 - #1,987 of 7,839 for '03
    Vortech T- TRIM -Water to Air -
    12.45 at 109.6 MPH
    1.92 Sec .- 60 '
    Alt .SSHS 9 --11/7/09

'06 CV P71 Street Pkg
    Interior Marauder Floor Shift
    All New Parts

'12 F-150 KingRanch Off Rd Pkg.
    373 Gear EcoBoost- Does What's Asked

In Memoriam....11-14-13
    He loved this site so MUCH! and the Members More!!

Rex Weinbender (SC Cheesehead)

One of the best friend a person could have

Quote Originally Posted by Marauderman View Post
    There must be more to this story--An MM with that low miles 0f 12k for $13.9K is low----seems a lot more info is missing---..........and right--no one photos a steering wheel upside down for ad selling--...these numbers make me back off and become more investigatory --..is there more?
    This is no more. It was in an accident which I disclosed. It has a carfax that shows it which I disclosed.

The pic of the wheel upside down is because my vehicle is parked on my driveway which is on a hill. If it is not turned and the brake should malfunction it would be inside my neighbors home.

If you have questions fire away, do not make assumptions. If I asked $20,000.00 would that be better? make it more attractive?

Bottom line is the car was in an accident, has a bad carfax showing it and that is why it is about $10,000.00 less then it should be. I am here to sell a car and disclosed all the info. If you want to see it come on down and check it out, I have nothing to hide.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information