Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2003 Silver Birch Marauder

2003 Silver Birch Marauder

2003 silver birch Mercury Marauder with the dark charcoal leather interior. I waited and looked for 4 years to find this car and it hurts to have to sell it.
    The car is one of 418 silver birch Marauders made in 2003. The sequence number is 80 of 418 silver Marauders. The overall sequence number is 7112 of 7839. I have all of the documentation from the previous owners except for the window sticker. I have copies of the Ford OASIS report, Carfax, and AutoCheck. I have the 2003 dealer brochure, 2003 Mercury Source Book, 2003 Mercury color guides, order guides, 2003 Marauder DVD, and a Greenlight 1/64 Marauder diecast.

The car has 56,600 miles. The car is stock except for wheel locks, window tint, new front and rear drilled and slotted rotors with ceramic pads and Toyo rear tires. The car was originally from Florida until the previous owner bought it less than 2 years ago and had it shipped to Michigan. Since being in Michigan the car has not been driven in the winter, it has been garaged.
    The silver paint is in above average condition with the following small flaws: 2 small clearcost scratches to the passenger front fender near the sidemarker lense, one s,all scratch on the drivers front bumper (see picture). The tires are in good shape with 90% in the rear and 70% in the front. The rims have 2 small curb rashes on 2 of the 4(see pictures), the other 2 are near mint. I am including another spare rim and BFG front tire, the rim in in very good shape and the tire is a good spare. The CD player works great and has the optional 6 disc changer in the trunk that works great.

The interior is in very good shape with no rips, tears, or damage. The leather seats are free of flaws, the drivers seat is in great shape. All of the electronics work except for the adjustable pedals. The steering wheel is like new, the dash has no flaws and the windshield is free of damage. The headliner is perfect, the overhead console is clean as well. The rear seat is like new with no damage. The trunk is clean with the original unused spare tire and jack. Inside the trunk is the 6 disc CD changer that works great with the original 6 disc magazine.
    The engine runs strong, the transmission shifts firm, the rear end is 3.55 LSD. The exhaust is stock and in good shape. The car drives straight with no problems. The brakes have less than 2,000 miles on all new rotors and pads.

The car has a clean Michigan title with no lien.

PM if interested, the car will be on Ebay next week. I will add pictures today. I am asking 12,500 for the car.

If a million people believe a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing.
    ~ Anatole France

2004 DTR 54k, Dark Charcoal, heated seats, moonroof, trunk organizer.
    Mods: K and N intake, Lido tune, Pro Guard rear bumper, stainless bumper inserts, res delete tips, misc
    UncleLar's first DTR

2004 Ford Crown Victoria Sport 100k, black, Dark Charcoal, stock and a zero option car.

Pictures

I will post interior pictures after I detail the inside tonight.

~ Anatole France

Mods: K and N intake, Lido tune, Pro Guard rear bumper, stainless bumper inserts, res delete tips, misc
    UncleLar's first DTR

2004 Ford Crown Victoria Sport 100k, black, Dark Charcoal, stock and a zero option car.

Pictures please ...............before anyone says somthing............... SORRY THAT WAS FASTER THAN I COULD TYPE
    Norrin Radd

SURFING WITH THE ALIEN.......SWEET

If love is blind,why is lingerie so POPULAR ?????

Only two words really come to mind...."Dang Dude!!" .......as spoken by CBT

looks clean man. good luck with the sale!
    2010 fusion se

Wish I had the money! I would like to have a second one. Wife would kill me. LOL. Good Luck with the sale!

Sorry you have to part with that beautiful SB. Let's hope she goes to someone who will appreciate such a rare car. Best of luck with the sale.
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

Thumbs up

Looks very nice! SORRY to see you've got to let her go! (Did you get those interior pics posted? or should we check Ebaby??)

BEST of Luck w/ the sale - let's hope it goes to a good home!

The car is now on Ebay.

~ Anatole France

UncleLar's first DTR

I bid on it, your motor needs cleaned up though.
    I LOVE Jerry's bar, it's my kinda place...........

When you are dead, you don’t know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same way when you are stupid.

"Chuck Norris built my stock longblock. It runs on the tears of small children and makes 10,000 hp. He said it's his 'street version' "

Trilogy # 192 / T.S. 0012

BOOST GETS YOU FELONY STOPPED!!!

Thanks for the bid. What should I use to clean the engine bay? I never clean the engines since I ruined a COP on my old CVPI.

~ Anatole France

UncleLar's first DTR

are you 2000-CVPI on CVN?

2016 Ford Mustang GT PP - Lund nGauge, BMR vertical links, MGW Shifter, BMR CB005

2004 Mercury Marauder - Eaton M112, Billetflow 3.4, Accufab SBTB + Plenum, T-56 Magnum, 4.10s, Stainless Works LTs, 2.5" Exhaust, Borla Stingers, Ridetech Coilovers + Adj rear shocks, FX-R projectors, Wilwood 13" BNSL6 + FNSL4 BBKs, S55 Gauge Cluster
    440rwhp & 406rwtq Tuned by Adam @ Revolution Automotive
    2063/3214

(Sold) 2003 Mercury Marauder - Stainless Works LT's, Stainless Works 2.5" Catback, JLT Intake, Mo's Xcal4 Tune
    5377/7838

2000 BMW M5 - Evolve Intake, Evolve Alpha-N tune, Stoptech ST-40 BBK, UUC SSK, Dinan front STB, Dinan RSB

1996 Ford Bronco - 4" lift, 35" BFG A/T's, Punisher Valve Body, MH1 Projectors

Quote Originally Posted by CoreyM75 View Post
    Thanks for the bid. What should I use to clean the engine bay? I never clean the engines since I ruined a COP on my old CVPI.
    Engine cleaner from a FLAPS. Just follow the directions.
    “When you can’t make them see the light, make them feel the heat.”
    Ronald Regan

"The only way to deal with the Islamic State - these blood thirsty, blood-drunken, terrorists -
    is to kill them, keep on killing them, until you kill the last one, then you kill his pet goat."

Lt. Colonel Ralph Peters

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
    "I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes, if you **** with me, I'll kill you all"
    General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by offroadkarter View Post
    are you 2000-CVPI on CVN?
    Who???????????????????
    I LOVE Jerry's bar, it's my kinda place...........

When you are dead, you don’t know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same way when you are stupid.

"Chuck Norris built my stock longblock. It runs on the tears of small children and makes 10,000 hp. He said it's his 'street version' "

Trilogy # 192 / T.S. 0012

BOOST GETS YOU FELONY STOPPED!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spectragod View Post
    Who???????????????????

are you on cvn?

http://www.crownvic.net/ubbthreads/u...rofile&User=86

2016 Ford Mustang GT PP - Lund nGauge, BMR vertical links, MGW Shifter, BMR CB005

2004 Mercury Marauder - Eaton M112, Billetflow 3.4, Accufab SBTB + Plenum, T-56 Magnum, 4.10s, Stainless Works LTs, 2.5" Exhaust, Borla Stingers, Ridetech Coilovers + Adj rear shocks, FX-R projectors, Wilwood 13" BNSL6 + FNSL4 BBKs, S55 Gauge Cluster
    440rwhp & 406rwtq Tuned by Adam @ Revolution Automotive
    2063/3214

(Sold) 2003 Mercury Marauder - Stainless Works LT's, Stainless Works 2.5" Catback, JLT Intake, Mo's Xcal4 Tune
    5377/7838

2000 BMW M5 - Evolve Intake, Evolve Alpha-N tune, Stoptech ST-40 BBK, UUC SSK, Dinan front STB, Dinan RSB

1996 Ford Bronco - 4" lift, 35" BFG A/T's, Punisher Valve Body, MH1 Projectors

Yes that is me.

~ Anatole France

UncleLar's first DTR

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information