Thread: Transport

Question Transport

Do anyone know a very good Auto Transport Company i need to transport the Marauder about 1,483.00 mi
    BACK OFF I'M GRUMPY!

I've used Intercity Lines twice, was completely satisfied with their company, fully enclosed transporters, white glove treatment, good communication for pick up and delivery.

www.intercitylines.com
    2012 Boss 302 LS # 563
    2000 SVT Cobra R # 76
    1993 SVT Cobra # 2162
    2013 SVT Raptor SCrew
    2011 F 350 Worktruck
    2019 Lincoln MKC

Sunday Transportation _ I just used them to send my '04 CV LX Sport out to San Diego for my ddaughter to use while in college. Very happy with the results. Totally enclosed semi-trailer - 10 days from pick up to drop off.

http://www.sundayautotransport.com/
    SOLD '03 300A Black - "805" of 7838
    Plate - "EVILMERC"

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Gillom Rogers: [Books is giving Gillom a shooting lesson] Mr. Books, How is it you've killed so many men? My spread wasn't much bigger than yours.
    John Bernard Books: First of all,friend, there's no one up there shooting back at you. Second, I found most men aren't willing, they bat an eye, or draw a breath before they shoot. I won't.

I have shipped, or arranged for the shipment of, more than 70 cars through Tn'T Auto Transport.

http://www.tnt-inc.com

I will only ship enclosed because the $$$ involved.

Call Mary Anno who is my gal @ 800-872-8681. Tell her Martin Ochs (pronounced Oaks) sent you. She will treat you like you are her only customer. I have never met her, but I have prposed marriage to her and I feel like she is part of the MO SPEED SHOP family. I egt absolutely nothing in exchange for the referral.

Just remember, going with the low cost provider is not always the best option. You have saved nothing if you have a problem transporting your prized possession.

Quote Originally Posted by martyo View Post
    I have shipped, or arranged for the shipment of, more than 70 cars through Tn'T Auto Transport.

http://www.tnt-inc.com

I will only ship enclosed because the $$$ involved.

Call Mary Anno who is my gal @ 800-872-8681. Tell her Martin Ochs (pronounced Oaks) sent you. She will treat you like you are her only customer. I have never met her, but I have prposed marriage to her and I feel like she is part of the MO SPEED SHOP family. I egt absolutely nothing in exchange for the referral.

Just remember, going with the low cost provider is not always the best option. You have saved nothing if you have a problem transporting your prized possession.
    You sure get what you pay for! I've transported quite a few cars across the nation in my race car trailer. Theses were mainly race cars that won't fit on the vast majority of transports due to the ride height. Naturally this is more expensive, but well worth the added expense.
    WILD BILL
    PRO-AMERICAN

TorchRed 2003 MACH1 (Louise)
    "I remember my fallen brothers so that they may live on."

Thread Information