Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Official MV 7 picture thread - ***DUW***

The Official MV 7 picture thread - ***DUW***

It is all about sharing, so PLEASE post up HERE!

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/galle...ry.php/cat/575

I created an MV7 folder in the Photo Gallery. Please upload them there first. Otherwise you'll have to resize your photos to 100K or less.
    MOK

|Administrator, MM.Net | International Director of Membership|

--------------------------

I don't brake for curves!

The eyes may be the doorway to the soul,

but the voice is the chariot to the heavens

No pics yet??
    2005 Dodge 1500 Hemi Quadcab
    2020 Chevrolet Tahoe LS

This thread fails thusfar. Unless no one showed up yet.

I wish I could be in the photos guys!
    "Bye Bye, Johnny B. Goode."

Quote Originally Posted by Motorhead350 View Post
    This thread fails thusfar. Unless no one showed up yet.

I wish I could be in the photos guys!
    Almost didnt make it due to a spark plug that wanted to remove itself from my engine at 4am but a great turn out so far. I hope to take some pictures tomorrow.

MERCURY MARAUDER 300A

Build Date
    5/31/02
    Sequence#
    #363 of 7839 Black Marauders
    Dyno tested power
    450 RWHP & 405 RWTQ on 93 octane
    Best 1/4 mile time to date
    12.456@109mph
    Visit my Garage
    Blackened300a's Garage

do explain Paul.
    2010 fusion se

Thumbs up

Unless someone has a card-reader here in the hotel, I'll upload mine when I get home.

1. Black Sunshine (2003A F.I.T #3) (SOLD!)
    2. 2004 SAP P71 (Gone)
    3. The 2001 P71 (Flying Snow). (Sold)
    4. The 1998 P71 Jinbei. (Sold)
    5. 1990 5.7L IROC-Z (Sold)

Keeping a black car clean is not a hobby. It's a part-time job.

Support the troops.

Pictures DSCF0774.jpg
    Norrin Radd

SURFING WITH THE ALIEN.......SWEET

If love is blind,why is lingerie so POPULAR ?????

Only two words really come to mind...."Dang Dude!!" .......as spoken by CBT

Last edited by SILVERSURFER03; 10-01-2009 at 04:56 PM.
    Norrin Radd

SURFING WITH THE ALIEN.......SWEET

If love is blind,why is lingerie so POPULAR ?????

Only two words really come to mind...."Dang Dude!!" .......as spoken by CBT

Quote Originally Posted by Embassy View Post
    Unless someone has a card-reader here in the hotel, I'll upload mine when I get home.
    Same here ... I've got at least 50 pics so far. It has been non-stop around here since 8 AM .... planning on another one tomorrow.
    Last edited by Bluerauder; 10-01-2009 at 06:44 PM.
    Bluerauder
    '03 MM 300B
    #67 of 328
    Dark Blue Pearl with Light Flint interior(1 of 215)

Black Pearl "Aarrrrr Type"
    '12 Taurus SHO 3.5 L Ecoboost V6 24V DOHC DI Twin Turbo
    (365 HP, 350 TQ)
    #318 of 478
    Tuxedo Black Metallic with Charcoal Black Leather interior (1 of 415)

Member Capital Area Marauders (CAM)
    since April '04

Bluerauder's Garage -- Pics and Other Info

Sixteen (16) years of CAM Meets, Regional, and Marauderville MM Event History & Upcoming (in RED) Events is Here

Quote Originally Posted by ImpalaSlayer View Post
    do explain Paul.
    I was cruising about 80 mph hour during the 4th hour of my trek when I noticed a big vibration. I thought it was the road at first but it was noticable when I stepped on the gas. I pull over in the rain and feel the engine missing. No CEL just a big miss and a loss of power. The next rest area is 20 miles up the road. I head up the to the rest area and pop the hood to find my passenger side cam cover black and coated with this melted rubber all down the side of the cover. I removed the coil cover to find #2 coil boot melted out of the cover. I pulled the coil out and tried to remove the little bit of whats left of the boot out of the hole. I happened to bring some coils from my CV in case I needed one, I would be able to rig something up. I pulled the spring out and the rubber boot from the 2V coil and installed them on the 4V coil head, shoved it in the hole and cranked the engine which at that point, the sparkplug shot out of the hole and remained in the coil.
    Now the fun begins, I have a sparkplug socket but my extention is too small to reach the plug in the hole. There is nothing in this rest area but a coffee shop so I cant find any tools to purchase. I found a guy that had some tools but nothing that would work other then a hole tap, so I stuck it in the end of my short extention and put a socket on the end of the tap which was able to thread the plug in. Lucky for me, the plug threaded itself out and not shot itself out otherwise I would be waiting for a tow truck to haul me back to NY. I put the coil back on and started it up. It still had a slight miss but nothing like it did before the meltdown. I made it all the way to Indy at which point I located the local Ford dealership and parts store, picked up some new plugs and a extention along with a new coil and all is back to normal. I was even able to clean the cam cover off without any damage.
    Nothing like standing out in the freezing rain with no tools facing the idea that Ill have to pay for a tow, a thread repair, and losing all the money I laid out for this trip.

MERCURY MARAUDER 300A

Build Date
    5/31/02
    Sequence#
    #363 of 7839 Black Marauders
    Dyno tested power
    450 RWHP & 405 RWTQ on 93 octane
    Best 1/4 mile time to date
    12.456@109mph
    Visit my Garage
    Blackened300a's Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Blackened300a View Post
    I was cruising about 80 mph hour during the 4th hour of my trek when I noticed a big vibration. I thought it was the road at first but it was noticable when I stepped on the gas. I pull over in the rain and feel the engine missing. No CEL just a big miss and a loss of power. The next rest area is 20 miles up the road. I head up the to the rest area and pop the hood to find my passenger side cam cover black and coated with this melted rubber all down the side of the cover. I removed the coil cover to find #2 coil boot melted out of the cover. I pulled the coil out and tried to remove the little bit of whats left of the boot out of the hole. I happened to bring some coils from my CV in case I needed one, I would be able to rig something up. I pulled the spring out and the rubber boot from the 2V coil and installed them on the 4V coil head, shoved it in the hole and cranked the engine which at that point, the sparkplug shot out of the hole and remained in the coil.
    Now the fun begins, I have a sparkplug socket but my extention is too small to reach the plug in the hole. There is nothing in this rest area but a coffee shop so I cant find any tools to purchase. I found a guy that had some tools but nothing that would work other then a hole tap, so I stuck it in the end of my short extention and put a socket on the end of the tap which was able to thread the plug in. Lucky for me, the plug threaded itself out and not shot itself out otherwise I would be waiting for a tow truck to haul me back to NY. I put the coil back on and started it up. It still had a slight miss but nothing like it did before the meltdown. I made it all the way to Indy at which point I located the local Ford dealership and parts store, picked up some new plugs and a extention along with a new coil and all is back to normal. I was even able to clean the cam cover off without any damage.
    Nothing like standing out in the freezing rain with no tools facing the idea that Ill have to pay for a tow, a thread repair, and losing all the money I laid out for this trip.

It wouldnt be a trip if **** like this didnt happen.

2003 Marauder - Ebony
    2006 CVPI P71 - Ivory

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    Direct Vent Injection
    Quote Originally Posted by CBT View Post
    You're so far back in the closet you can see what's going on in Narnia.

Good work Paul!!!

A happy ending, I like those.

Good work, thanks for relating this story may help others.

damn dude. i know the feeling. thought i was screwed when i lost the brakes on my car about a mile from carlisle!
    2010 fusion se

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information