Thread: youtube.com marauder sales

youtube.com marauder sales

I think there needs to be a new poll about these "car saleman" putting Marauders on youtube. I saw this when i was lookin for my wifes car a year ago. Now i see more and more every week. In my opinion I don't like it. I get enough of it on tv and the radio. Please share your opinion.
    -silvermm254-

I have no idea what you are talking about, maybe a link?
    96 GM HPP 206K mi.(chassis), Tuned by Manny at HPP, 76mm DBB PT, SQV BOV, Accufab TB/UP, Tial 44mm WG, 3" Intake and 3" Single Exhaust piping, PI Intake, PI Cams, MMR Stainless Valves, Manley Springs, P&P PI Heads, Forged Rods and Pistons, 90mm Lightening MAF and injectors (42lbs), 255 Walbro, BOC Trans, BOC Stage II TC 3,000 stall, 3.73, Trac-Loc, Cobra Carbon Clutches, AMMX driveshaft, SCT Xcal II J-Tune, Transmission cooler, PowerSlot Brakes, ENS front control arm bushings, Addco Front and Rear Swaybars, Poly Endlinks and Clamps, Front and Rear Bilstien Shocks, F/R PI springs, Rear ENS Control Arm Bushings, custom structural re-enforcement(stabilizer bar mounts and lower control arm mounts, among other spots), Custom Boxed Lower Rear Control Arms, Kenwood HU, Alpine Type R 5X7's, Kicker Comp 6X9's,Alpine 4X50, Crunch 1100 subwoofer Amp, Image Dynamics 12" subwoofer, Yellow Top

Quote Originally Posted by silvermm254 View Post
    I think there needs to be a new poll about these "car saleman" putting Marauders on youtube. I saw this when i was lookin for my wifes car a year ago. Now i see more and more every week. In my opinion I don't like it. I get enough of it on tv and the radio. Please share your opinion.
    -silvermm254-
    What do you think a poll will accomplish?

I'm thinking not much............
    “When you can’t make them see the light, make them feel the heat.”
    Ronald Regan

"The only way to deal with the Islamic State - these blood thirsty, blood-drunken, terrorists -
    is to kill them, keep on killing them, until you kill the last one, then you kill his pet goat."

Lt. Colonel Ralph Peters

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
    "I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes, if you **** with me, I'll kill you all"
    General James Mattis

lol, +1

griping here won't accomplish anything.

There is a guy on Cars.com that used my Cars picture on his Marauder ad...I was kinda pissed at first, then flattered and didnt worry bout it.
    Marauderless!

Quote Originally Posted by Glockafella View Post
    There is a guy on Cars.com that used my Cars picture on his Marauder ad...I was kinda pissed at first, then flattered and didnt worry bout it.
    Ah... Yeah people are tools
    96 GM HPP 206K mi.(chassis), Tuned by Manny at HPP, 76mm DBB PT, SQV BOV, Accufab TB/UP, Tial 44mm WG, 3" Intake and 3" Single Exhaust piping, PI Intake, PI Cams, MMR Stainless Valves, Manley Springs, P&P PI Heads, Forged Rods and Pistons, 90mm Lightening MAF and injectors (42lbs), 255 Walbro, BOC Trans, BOC Stage II TC 3,000 stall, 3.73, Trac-Loc, Cobra Carbon Clutches, AMMX driveshaft, SCT Xcal II J-Tune, Transmission cooler, PowerSlot Brakes, ENS front control arm bushings, Addco Front and Rear Swaybars, Poly Endlinks and Clamps, Front and Rear Bilstien Shocks, F/R PI springs, Rear ENS Control Arm Bushings, custom structural re-enforcement(stabilizer bar mounts and lower control arm mounts, among other spots), Custom Boxed Lower Rear Control Arms, Kenwood HU, Alpine Type R 5X7's, Kicker Comp 6X9's,Alpine 4X50, Crunch 1100 subwoofer Amp, Image Dynamics 12" subwoofer, Yellow Top

Quote Originally Posted by Glockafella View Post
    CARmotorsports that made the special God's Head badges for our cars a while back ago used one of my up close detailed pictures for their ad, I was flattered.

2004 Silver Birch
    300B
    Build date:9/29/2003, Adopted on 12/02/05
    Exhaust by Greg
    13.630 @ 100.49 mph (11/21/10)

2015 Ford Focus SE Sport FWD
    2013 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost AWD (377whp/423tq).
    2010 Ford Fusion Sport FWD
    1989.5 Ford Mustang 5.0 LXsport

Damn, Steve Gould from gouldphotography.com photographed my SSHS7 burnout and made a poster of it. Now he sells it! At first I felt the same as you, after a minute of really thinking about it, I said to myself... "cool" and I bought one.

11.98 @ 115 mph
    "Comfort, Class and Hair on Fire Performance."

Quote Originally Posted by fastblackmerc View Post
    What do you think a poll will accomplish?

I'm thinking not much............
    Thank you sooo much for you opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBluGruv View Post
    lol, +1

griping here won't accomplish anything.
    there is no "gripping" just a COMMUNITY DISCUSSION.

Thread Information