Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2004 DTR Mercury Marauder with Lots of EXTRAS!

2004 DTR Mercury Marauder with Lots of EXTRAS!

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

2004 MERCURY MARAUDER
    Dark Toreador Red
    ALL THE OPTIONS “PLUS”

THIS IS A RARE CAR TO FIND IN THIS GREAT CONDITION, CURRENTLY HAVING 45634 ORIGINAL MILES. (Exact mileage as of 1/12/10)

GARAGE KEPT, NEVER SEEN SNOW

INTERIOR LOOKS BRAND NEW

THIS CAR SLEEPS IN A CLIMATE CONTROLLED GARAGE

I CHANGE THE OIL EVERY 5000 MILES USING MOBIL ONE SYNTHETIC MOTOR OIL AND MOTORCRAFT FILTER

TIRES ARE BRAND NEW, AND ARE O.E. BRAND AND SIZE, JUST REPLACED ABOUT A MONTH AGO AND HAVE UNDER 100 MILES ON THEM ALONG WITH A PROFESSIONAL FOUR WHEEL ALIGNMENT DONE AT THE SAME TIME

THIS CAR HAS FACTORY SUNROOF, THE HEATED LEATHER SEATS, SIX CD CHANGER, THE FACTORY TRUNK ORGANIZER AND THE DEALER INSTALLED REAR TRUNK SPOILER

CAR ALSO HAS THE FRONT SPOILER PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED ALONG WITH THE LOWER VALANCE “GRILLE” MOD AS SEEN ON THIS SITE

FULL SIZE MARAUDER WHEEL SPARE TIRE

VEHICLE COMES WITH ORIGINAL FACTORY SET OF TWO REMOTES AND TWO “SMART CHIP” IGNITION KEYS, (one set unused). ALSO COMES WITH TWO ADDITIONAL BRAND NEW REMOTES AND KEYS.

VEHICLE HAS THE FOLLOWING UPGRADES:

· FOUR INCH MAGNAFLOW, MARAUDER EXHAUST TIPS PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED

· Original 3.5” tips & additional set of aftermarket tips supplied with car also

* ADDITIONAL BRAND NEW SET OF 4" AFTERMARKET TIPS

· FLOWMASTER DELTA 40 SERIES MUFFLERS (Nice low rumble, not obnoxious)

* JLT C.A.I. WITH MATCHING COLOR TUBE (D.T.R.)

* FULL SET OF KLEEN-WHEELS DISC BRAKE COVERS

· TCI TRANSMISSION EXTRA CAPACITY TRANSMISSION PAN with OEM FILTER CHANGE AND FULL FLUSH WITH SYNTHETIC MOBIL ONE TRANSMISSION FLUID ABOUT EIGHT MONTHS AGO

· BRAND NEW SUPERCHIPS MAX SUPERTUNER HANDHELD PCM TUNER INCLUDED

· BATTERY TENDER PIGTAIL INSTALLED TO KEEP BATTERY FRESH AND CHARGED WHILE NOT IN USE

· BRAND NEW MOTORCRAFT BATTERY

· REMOTE STARTING SYSTEM PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED

· DASH MOUNTED PRO-CLIP BLACKBERRY HOLDER AND PRO-CLIP GARMIN NUVI GPS HOLDER WITH WINDSHIELD ANTENNA

· Full Cooling System Flush and Refill with Distilled Water and Prestone Extended Life Anti-Freeze along with brand new Thermostat and Coolant Recovery Bottle Flush

THIS CAR SPEAKS FOR ITSELF IN EVERY WAY

ALSO INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE…

· BRAND NEW MERCURY MARAUDER LEATHER JACKET WITH ORIGINAL BOX IN SIZE XXL

· 1/24 SCALE BLACK MERCURY MARAUDER DIE CAST CAR IN SEALED BOX

· BRAND NEW IN THE BOX, CUSTOM SET OF MERCURY MARAUDER CARPETED FLOOR MATS PLUS ORIGINAL O.E.M. SET (FRONT & REAR)

· ADDITIONAL SIX (6) CD MAGAZINE FOR CD PLAYER

* THREE SPARE MARAUDER WHEELS WITH CENTERCAPS AND TIRES - WHEELS IN EXCELLENT SHAPE AND TIRES ABOUT 50%

* ORIGINAL AIR INTAKE SYSTEM

* BRAND NEW IN THE BOX O.E.M. DASH PIECE

· AND ANYTHING ELSE I HAVE FOR THE CAR

The Following Equipment Installed over the past year and will be SOLD WITH VEHICLE!

· 120 Volt Power Inverter with 12Volt Power Tap Accessory Block mounted in trunk
    · Trunk Mounted Electronic Pistol Safe (Firearms NOT included)

SOLD!

PM Me for additional photos or information

P.S. BLACK COVERS INSIDE WHEELS IN PHOTOS AND VIDEOS ARE "KLEEN-WHEEL" DISC BRAKE COVERS
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by n3fvg; 02-18-2010 at 06:19 PM. Reason: CAR SOLD!
    From the movie "Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry"...
    Hanks:
    So, what's my top end on this?
    Steve: Unnnnlimited!

(Former proud owner of two Marauder's, a 2003 Black and a 2004 D.T.R.)

Nice post and nice car. Good luck with the sale.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'04 Marauder #357 of 3213 - Built and Eaton swapped - "MERCD"
    '21 F150 XLT 5.0 Sport
    '18 Chevy Malibu Redline
    '15 Mustang GT, performance package
    '01 BMW 740i M-Sport, manual swapped
    '97 Lincoln Town Car (black on black)
    '10 Harley Ultra Limited
    '08 Kawasaki ZX6R
    '03 Grand Marquis(sold)

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownMaraud3r View Post
    Nice post and nice car. Good luck with the sale.
    Thank you!
    Hanks:

Thats one helluva deal!!!

Why are you selling? (please dont say to buy a charger)

The KING of BLING!

BOOST GETS YOU IMPERSONATED!

Quote Originally Posted by GOT5.0 View Post
    Be forewarned dont run the one that says DOOM. cause thats just what youll get!
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEDOWN View Post
    It's easy to find D00M, just follow his smoke or his trail of trophies!
    Quote Originally Posted by MMBLUE View Post
    When your good nobody likes ya, everyones jealous.

good deal, someone, snap this one up quick!

2003 300B DBP
    Build date: 6/19/03
    Number 7,792 of 7,838 - 326 of 328
    Proud member of the MM "BLUES" Bros.
    Purchased: 11/10/05
    Eaton swap by ImpalaSlayer 11-09-10

Semper et in Aeternum, Mercurius.

In Memory:
    2004 DTR
    Build Date 01/27/04
    Purchased 04/04/04
    Wrecked 10/19/05, R.I.P.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by DOOM View Post
    Thats one helluva deal!!!

Why are you selling? (please dont say to buy a charger)
    Sorry to disappoint you, yes, I am getting a 2010 Black Hemi Police Charger as a real work car. Can I still park with you guys at Carlisle?

This car should go to a real Marauder collector and not be driven occasionally by someone like myself

As those of you who met me at Carlisle know, I am an old time Mopar collector having a Hemi Super Bee and a "Six-Pack" '71 GTX in the garage. Again, this Marauder should go to someone here, that is why I am listing it here first before I go elsewhere.
    Hanks:

Wow, nice....If i didnt have the Blue id very much consider picking this up.
    Matt
    03' Blue/Charcoal, Gone
    04' DTR, Gone

Very nice car. Is it legal to sell the car with the working police lights?

Exclamation

Not sure IF it is; Piero will have to tell us -- think it depends on the State you reside in etc.... I know I bought his Black CVPI from him with them last year or so...but his cars are awesome and exactly as described by him; he's the 'REAL DEAL' for sure and he's absolutely killin' me that he's now got to sell his beloved DTR for God's Sake!! My loan officer will want to kill me now too! Man O' Man!! Can I do a "Lay-Away Plan?! WHEN is your new Charger Police Car going to be ready?! I just DON'T have the funds NOR garage space right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by joedee View Post

Quote Originally Posted by joedee View Post
    In Pennsylvania, it is legal to sell a vehicle with emergency lights. It is the purchaser's obligation to assure they comply with vehicle code regulations before activating the lights on public roadways and highways. In Pennsylvania, the lights are legal for everyone to use at car shows, exhibitions, etc. I can also have the emergency lights professionally removed if the purchaser wishes to do so.
    Hanks:

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by JUST 1BULLITT View Post
    Not sure IF it is; Piero will have to tell us -- think it depends on the State you reside in etc....
    Yes...see above....

I know I bought his Black CVPI from him with them last year or so...but his cars are awesome and exactly as described by him; he's the 'REAL DEAL' for sure and he's absolutely killin' me that he's now got to sell his beloved DTR for God's Sake!! My loan officer will want to kill me now too! Man O' Man!! Can I do a "Lay-Away Plan?!
    This is the same car I picked John up in at the airport when he purchased my 2004 Black CVPI so he has actually seen/ridden in the car. Thanks for the kind comments John! Can't do a "Lay-Away" plan...sorry John

WHEN is your new Charger Police Car going to be ready?! I just DON'T have the funds NOR garage space right now!
    I am told by the dealer around mid to late March of this year. The plant that produces the police cars is shut down right now from the holidays and will re-open next week. There is usually an eight to ten week turnaround time from order to vehicle arrival at the dealer but that can vary. I will keep it advertised here until the Charger comes in. The dealer actually wants the car and has offered me what I am asking here, but as I said earlier, I would prefer to sell it to someone here who is a real Marauder enthusiast. I am also negotiable, especially to someone from this group as I was with John when he purchased my 2004 CVPI.
    And John...repeat buyers get special attention

Thanks for everyone's interest
    Hanks:

Thumbs up

Hey Piero!
    ALL sounds GOOD as always! I have no problem w/ any of the lights/emergency equipment etc. but definitely good to know for all others.

You're certainly WELCOME for the comments; that deal you treated me RIGHT and then some all the way! I'd totally TRUST you to buy anything from you! GOOD to know repeat buyers/friends get special consideration! MIGHT help me make SOMETHING happen; even if it's not lay-away! Heck, My B-Day IS coming up next month...Hmmm....TOO many temptations! As Yogi Berra says; "I can resist ANYTHING but Temptation! I'll SEE maybe what I can do...UGH!
    Quote Originally Posted by n3fvg View Post
    Yes...see above....

This is the same car I picked John up in at the airport when he purchased my 2004 Black CVPI so he has actually seen/ridden in the car. Thanks for the kind comments John! Can't do a "Lay-Away" plan...sorry John

I am told by the dealer around mid to late March of this year. The plant that produces the police cars is shut down right now from the holidays and will re-open next week. There is usually an eight to ten week turnaround time from order to vehicle arrival at the dealer but that can vary. I will keep it advertised here until the Charger comes in. The dealer actually wants the car and has offered me what I am asking here, but as I said earlier, I would prefer to sell it to someone here who is a real Marauder enthusiast. I am also negotiable, especially to someone from this group as I was with John when he purchased my 2004 CVPI.
    And John...repeat buyers get special attention

Thanks for everyone's interest

Wink

Of course this car would make a great birthday present!

But just not from me.....

Let me know if you want to try and work something out. I would like to have the deal completed by the beginning of March.

Catch you later John....

Hey Piero!
    ALL sounds GOOD as always! I have no problem w/ any of the lights/emergency equipment etc. but definitely good to know for all others.

You're certainly WELCOME for the comments; that deal you treated me RIGHT and then some all the way! I'd totally TRUST you to buy anything from you! GOOD to know repeat buyers/friends get special consideration! MIGHT help me make SOMETHING happen; even if it's not lay-away! Heck, My B-Day IS coming up next month...Hmmm....TOO many temptations! As Yogi Berra says; "I can resist ANYTHING but Temptation! I'll SEE maybe what I can do...UGH!
    Hanks:

Beautiful car! That's some deal. I was sure I'd see a kitchen sink in that laundry list of extras
    Wish I had me a Red...or a Blue. Actually, if I had my wish, I'd keep my black and get the red & blue too!!
    Question: where'd you get that 1:24 scale die cast? Who makes it (ie Franklin Mint, Ertl, etc...)? I've been scouring eBay with no luck.
    Good luck with the sale!

Quote Originally Posted by wickedmerc View Post
    Beautiful car! That's some deal. I was sure I'd see a kitchen sink in that laundry list of extras
    Wish I had me a Red...or a Blue. Actually, if I had my wish, I'd keep my black and get the red & blue too!!
    Question: where'd you get that 1:24 scale die cast? Who makes it (ie Franklin Mint, Ertl, etc...)? I've been scouring eBay with no luck.
    Good luck with the sale!
    Thanks for the kind words!
    The 1:24 scale die cast was a "promo" concept car made by MotorMax for a local Ford dealer who was friends with the company's "higher-ups". The dealership closed and I purchased the Die Cast from the dealership owner. I've turned down $100.00 so far, who knows what it is worth.
    Hanks:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information