Page 620 of 623 FirstFirst ... 120520570610613614615616617618619620621622623 LastLast
Results 9,286 to 9,300 of 9338

Thread: What did you do to your car today?

Bob secure that tailgate chain or it will chip the paint to crap.

What did you do to your car today?

Quote Originally Posted by MyBlackBeasts View Post
    Looking nice Bob!
    Thanks Billy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Man View Post
    Bob secure that tailgate chain or it will chip the paint to crap.
    It’s been on my mind but hate to take away from the look at all. They also sell a black chain cover but I bought chrome chains so…

For now I really laid on the paint in that area. This matte black from SPEEDOKOTE flowed so smoothly! The easiest I’ve ever sprayed, you literally can’t hose it up!

I was also thinking of using a clear hose and heating it up to take shape? I actually do plan to use the truck as a truck (carefully), the same way I did for the Marauder. My vehicles must help work off some of the dept LOL.

Over the years the marauder hauled lawnmowers, it’s current engine from Zacks garage to mine, dirt, mulch, actually just about everything home and car related, even been known to joust with trim boards out the passenger window! Always overly careful but yes they are working queens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

Bob I was thinking about your chain last nite. I wonder if there is some sort of clip out there that would allow you to snap the chain in place to hold. Maybe at HD or Lowes, Grainger maybe. Keep it tight till needed.

You "feel" the difference because you want to "feel" the difference. Since you just spent money on the upgrade you "have" to feel the difference

I'm looking to eliminate the double pump process I have to follow right now to get the pedal hard

2004 300A Procharger #0010 D1X
    2003 300A Procharger #0017 D1SC (SOLD. Last I heard, it was in Washington State)

But no chrome or stainless?

SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

Quote Originally Posted by justbob View Post
    But no chrome or stainless?

How about using a mate black car wrap material behind the chains?

Sent from my toilet using Kakatalk. Flushed with only a single wipe.

Great quotes!!
    Quote Originally Posted by CBT View Post
    you were too busy getting your ass kicked by cool people because you suck and are a worthless excuse for a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by CBT View Post
    I'm going to punch you so hard between the legs your going to need a GYNA BO to fix it!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
    Eat poo poo and die heathen.

Beautiful Bob! Can't wait to see how she turns out!

Quote Originally Posted by trainguy1989 View Post
    Beautiful Bob! Can't wait to see how she turns out!
    Hey David! Yeah I wasn’t gonna rush into anything but this literally fell into my lap so what’s a guy to do?? Hope all is well Bud and hope she’s treating you good!

Side note, a WHOPPING $17.81/month for $30,000 agreed value from State Farm! Same 100/300 policy and the same $0 deductible that I’ve always carried on my cars. WOW! I thought the Marauder was fairly cheap at $45?? And NO agreed value..

SOLD 12/31/2021

Quote Originally Posted by justbob View Post
    Hey David! Yeah I wasn’t gonna rush into anything but this literally fell into my lap so what’s a guy to do?? Hope all is well Bud and hope she’s treating you good!

Side note, a WHOPPING $17.81/month for $30,000 agreed value from State Farm! Same 100/300 policy and the same $0 deductible that I’ve always carried on my cars. WOW! I thought the Marauder was fairly cheap at $45?? And NO agreed value..

Yea, you definitely couldn't pass that up! Things are going well and she still hasn't skipped a beat. That sounds like a steal! Definitely not paying $17.81/month for the Marauder. Lol

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

SOLD 12/31/2021

Keep an eye on the alt. If it has any flex you may need to add another turnbuckle 90deg to the existing turnbuckle. Looks nice!
    You "feel" the difference because you want to "feel" the difference. Since you just spent money on the upgrade you "have" to feel the difference

I'm looking to eliminate the double pump process I have to follow right now to get the pedal hard

2004 300A Procharger #0010 D1X
    2003 300A Procharger #0017 D1SC (SOLD. Last I heard, it was in Washington State)

New 3” exhaust. Nothing fancy, not even my normal stainless. 2 box’s of Amazon builder kit and 2 cheap Dynamax muffs.

I did take the time to at least cut the leaky 2 1/2” 3 bolt completely angled just wrong flanges off the block huggers and weld on 3” V bands this time exiting straight down and looking right at the oil pan.

All in $352 and it ended up with one of the most amazing sounds I could ask for! Just a nice deep and choppy idle and zero raspy on the revs. It seems I can never decide on the right exhaust and I finally caught a break..

SOLD 12/31/2021

Looks great Bob. Since you opted for the non stainless route the piping will eventually start to rust. I wonder if painting it with some hi-temp paint would stave off the rust fairies. I think you can get silver hi-temp paint or go wild and go blue or red.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Man View Post
    Looks great Bob. Since you opted for the non stainless route the piping will eventually start to rust. I wonder if painting it with some hi-temp paint would stave off the rust fairies. I think you can get silver hi-temp paint or go wild and go blue or red.
    Thanks Eric! The more I thought about going stainless on something that will never see moisture it just seemed like wasteful spending? I’m in so deep on what was supposed to be a simple budget build I felt it was time to start cutting some corners in places that don’t really matter.

Besides I could use the gas money at $6.99 for 93 and averaging 7MPG so far.. Really not much different than the Marauder but a buck a mile is just nuts!

I’ve already spent more on this turd than what I sold the Marauder for and still have a complete interior, front and rear suspension, new big wheels/tires, and hopefully some big brakes! Oh well, that’s adult toys for ya!

SOLD 12/31/2021

Buy Mel some flowers and yourself a couple of Recaros. Everybody wins!

Page 620 of 623 FirstFirst ... 120520570610613614615616617618619620621622623 LastLast

Thread Information